BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Have the FC UFO on the whip mouthpiece for past couple days. nano & JoDa carbed GonG with Platinum Cookies. Booyah! Warning... Archer with this setup can lead to hernia level outbursts of laughter. Hell, sitting in dark silence can lead to the same with nano on a UFO! :ko:

My whip is from an old Vapor Bros boxvape. It has a glass mouthpiece, but I really want the ceramic one. Hell, that desktop is fun to use too. That was my first vape. It just uses more herb than the nano.

@ataxian if I put oil on top of all that kief and herb I'd be dead. I am a lightweight, even after daily evening use.

When I vape some CO2 oil, I put the tiniest drop on some cotton and I'm flyin' express. Too much and I get the DT's.

Have one for me ;)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
My whip is from an old Vapor Bros boxvape. It has a glass mouthpiece, but I really want the ceramic one. Hell, that desktop is fun to use too. That was my first vape. It just uses more herb than the nano.

@ataxian if I put oil on top of all that kief and herb I'd be dead. I am a lightweight, even after daily evening use.

When I vape some CO2 oil, I put the tiniest drop on some cotton and I'm flyin' express. Too much and I get the DT's.

Have one for me ;)
Drug's = 0
CANNABIS = CIVILIZED

NANO = SELF INDUCED COMA

Downfvll

Be as honest as you can. I know you all love the e-nano but I am getting my first unit and I am thinking WS or e-nano. Which gives thicker clouds of vape?

Downfvll,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

Have one for me ;)
where all different!

My tolerance is too high.
1 pound a day if it was cheaper.

Speaking of CANNABIS:
LUKE SKYWALKER OG + NANO 6.5 + UFO + OGB reduced mouthpiece = HUGE COLAS = CIVILIZED
D9VnUSQ.jpg

LUKE SKYWALKER OG (very strong) had to switch back to GSC (GIRL)
NANO + 6.5 + GSC + UFO + OGB = CIVILIZED CORRECTLY

Conclusion:
SATIVA = AM
HYBRID = ALL DAY
INDICA = PM

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

where all different!

My tolerance is too high.
1 pound a day if it was cheaper.

Speaking of CANNABIS:
LUKE SKYWALKER OG + NANO 6.5 + UFO + OGB reduced mouthpiece = HUGE COLAS = CIVILIZED
D9VnUSQ.jpg

LUKE SKYWALKER OG (very strong) had to switch back to GSC (GIRL)
NANO + 6.5 + GSC + UFO + OGB = CIVILIZED CORRECTLY

Conclusion:
SATIVA = AM
HYBRID = ALL DAY
INDICA = PM

Indica colas! I have been hitting hybrids lately, but indica heavy.

Got Lucky Charms in the nano now

Cheese for tonight

Bubba Kush growing in the closet

Very Civil :peace:

Baron23

Tonight I have the temp on 6 and using some Plushberry an Indica in the Enano, it says its 27% THC if I can believe the data on the package. Plushberry has a wonderful vapor flavor especially in the nano.
What's your normal temp setting, Carol? I am sticking generally with just a hair under 6.5 on my unit. I know that we can't equate dial settings very accurately between rheostats, but just curious.

I do drop down a bit for more taste from time to time and up it just a hair if I put hand torn vice ground herb in.

Still loving my Enano.....not a moment of buyers regret.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
@Baron23 the temperature I use on the Nano depends on the cannabis. I have the tail end of a cold so I've been doing lower temp vaporizing. Normally I'm anywhere from a hair below 6 to 6.5. With a cold I was vaporizing on 5.50 to 5.75.

I do have some Gorilla Glue that seems harsh I need to go to a hair below 6 even when I feel well.

I love the Enano too. A well made unit that will last its owner a long time of use.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@Baron23 the temperature I use on the Nano depends on the cannabis. I have the tail end of a cold so I've been doing lower temp vaporizing. Normally I'm anywhere from a hair below 6 to 6.5. With a cold I was vaporizing on 5.50 to 5.75.

I do have some Gorilla Glue that seems harsh I need to go to a hair below 6 even when I feel well.

I love the Enano too. A well made unit that will last its owner a long time of use.
The NANO taste great!

5.75 - 7.0 depends on the cure of the CANNABIS and what your needs R?

BabyFacedFinster

Tonight I have the temp on 6 and using some Plushberry an Indica in the Enano, it says its 27% THC if I can believe the data on the package. Plushberry has a wonderful vapor flavor especially in the nano.

I am jeolous of people who can detect flavor throughout a session. The best I can get on any vaporizer is flavor on the first hit. I enjoy the smell of the fresh herb. I enjoy the flavor of that first hit.

The second hit has a toasted flavor that is the same no matter the type of herb. The remaining hits, while effective, have nothing but a roasted flavor. This very well may be my taste buds, but this happens with all my vapes.

Also, if I use any type of water in the process, my ability to taste anything flavorful is very limited and then it is only in the first fresh hit.

CarolKing

Some cannabis has terrible taste.:ugh: It depends on what I'm using. I won't get a cannabis normally unless I like the vapor taste. I try out different strains and if I don't like the taste I don't buy it again. I know a lot has to do with the way it's grown. Our legal is pretty consistent far as vapor taste around here. I hate the vapor taste of White Widow and I dont like anything diesel.

The last few draws aren't as tasty as the first 6 or 7. I usually have a session. I'm more of a sipper enjoying the flavor as well as the side effects. When the taste is gone I'm usually ready to dump the ABV and there still actives left for edibles. That's what I like about vaporizing, nothing goes to waste.:leaf:

Edit
I have used some vaporizers that don't hold the vapor flavor like the Enano. I have had some that don't have consistent heat.

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

The only bad tasting herb I've vaped was some AK-47 I picked up at a dispensary. The rules are pretty strict here too and so I have confidence that the flower was properly grown, but it tasted the way a burnt match or a used firework would smell. Funny, but that is what my mind detected. Maybe it wasn't flushed well before harvest.

Also, I could never smell or taste the subtle differences between strains. A lot of them smell/taste the same to me. Of course I can tell Mango from Grape Ape, but there are a lot of similar strains that all seem the same. I also don't mind the roasty taste of vaping, just wish it was more terpy through the session for me. I am blessed in that after daily evening use I still maintain a low tolerance, so it usually takes very little. :lol:

I can't believe I used to taste anything but burnt ass when I used to smoke it. How anyone can get past the taste of combustion and sense the flavors of cannabis is beyond me. At least it is now. But I used to love, and probably still do, the smell of a burning joint.

These days, nothing beats the joyful experience through the nano.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Let's not forget that dials differ a good bit (and can be easily changed). On main nano I float between 5.75 - 6.4 for flower; 7.5 - 8 for trates. On second nano 5.5 - 6.25 for flower.

FWIW, I enjoy going lower temps for a session or 2 or 3 and save the ABV. This way I can enjoy the flavor and lighter buzz before dinner (or through the day or earlier in evening or whenever really). I then zap the ABV at highest temps while zoning out with TV, or kicking back getting ready for bed. IME, if you keep it in the dark and airtight it doesn't degrade much within 48 hours - but will get kind of shitty soon after. Best if you get back to it within 10 -12 hours.

I like this a lot better than temp stepping for a couple reasons. First off, I don't see the point in temp stepping unless it is spread over a couple hours, or if you're just going for the sweet flavor of the first low temp hit. If you're gonna go to 6.5 - or wherever - by the time you're done a couple minute sesh, you're going to get the exact same heavier buzz. IME it takes about 10 minutes (give or take) before you get the feeling of that first hit anyway. And even with this, the sweetest of flavor is gone after that first low temp hit, so no need to step in between - just go from low setting to high if you're going for that first flavorful hit.

The ABV from earlier in the day isn't going to have the sweet flavor anymore, so save it for when I want deeper actives extraction and more couch lock.

Can also mix a little fresh in with the ABV to get nearly the flavor you would with starting at higher temp on fresh load, too. I do this quite often while sitting down to vedg on the tube. Or, just do one fresh load at lower temp for my nightly flavor fix, then get into the ABV.

Many ways to nano, and none I've seen are wrong as long as you're getting vapor you're happy with!

CarolKing

Some vaporizers I go up temp wise towards the end of my session. I don't do that with the nano though. I don't do that with my other log vape either. I do that with sometimes the Solo, Air, Ascent and sometimes the Grasshopper. I will step up with the EVO at the end of my session as well temperature wise.

With the nano I dial In my temperature at the beginning of my session and leave it there. If I'm not getting enough flavor I turn it up. If it's too harsh I turn it down. A log vape is easy.

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

I'm too lazy to keep changing the dial. I vape flower at 6.5 and will turn it up to 7 for my CO2 oil.

I also tend to quickly get through a session. I load and puff, puff, puff, stir, puff, puff. Taking very few breaths between hits. I probably should slow it down, but this is what I have become accustomed to. I may enjoy it more if I slow it down, but I tend to vape and move on to something else.

Top Bottom