just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
@bonez ... most ppl prefer the adjustable GonG. I prefer it for larger loads, most people prefer it for smaller loads...

i picked up a fixed GonG and adjustable ones and i do not use the fixed gong, only the adjustable ones....

.... hope this helps with your decision...

Vaponly

What, Me Worry?
Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Fixed glass or adjustable it's all good with the nano. Here's a pic with my cherry Enano and my EVO Hydrobomb, I'm hitting it dry and getting some pretty good vapor clouds - wow! First time that I tried it out. I've used it with water with the EVO. I didn't want to risk getting any water dribbling down into my nano. Using some train wreck. That's my little wooden stash box - no smell.

Last edited:

Pjake

It's all in the reflexes.
Fixed glass or adjustable it's all good with the nano. Here's a pic with my cherry Enano and my EVO Hydrobomb, I'm hitting it dry and getting some pretty good vapor clouds - wow! First time that I tried it out. I've used it with water with the EVO. I didn't want to risk getting any water dribbling down into my nano. Using some train wreck

That looks awesome. I also really like the wooden box next to it. Very nice

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Fixed glass or adjustable it's all good with the nano. Here's a pic with my cherry Enano and my EVO Hydrobomb, I'm hitting it dry and getting some pretty good vapor clouds - wow! First time that I tried it out. I've used it with water with the EVO. I didn't want to risk getting any water dribbling down into my nano. Using some train wreck. That's my little wooden stash box - no smell.

That's the HYDRO-BOMB from EVO?

I want one!

Sand

Flirting with Combustion
i going to get the adjustable screen than. just ordered one hope i like it.anything to worry about?
Anything to worry about is one of those questions begging for an unsettling answer. I'll give you some advice since you ask ;-)
1) Baby that cord/dial, it's attached to an eNano! Maybe use a hook (if you need to move dial/cord), or just double sided tape (or better, velcro) the dial to a wall or surface. You'll see what I mean when you use it. The cord can tip over the unit if you are careless/extra stoned. Also, try to minimize repeated twisting/extreme angles on the cord.
2) If you are in Europe make sure you have at least a 100W inverter, and even then, be aware that these can affect heat output. I'm stateside, this is just an observation from previous posters.
3) Try different temps on the dial, I did 1/8 increments (the dial is marked in 1/4 increments 1-11 (1-10 usable)). I start with 5-6 1/2 depending on my intent, temperature of room, air circulation, time on, etc. If you leave it on all the time you will find a sweet spot so don't let me make it sound overly complicated.
4) Heat soaking: can refer to heat soaking of the stem ie: letting it sit loaded on the heater before inhalation. Or sometimes can refer to extended time on for the unit/letting the wood "come up to temperature". Heat soak stem 10-45 seconds, some say to blow on heater core after heat soaking ,but before inhalation, to smooth out the vapor output curve (i just made that up). I typically just heat soak for 20 sec or so and rip.

I'm sure others have more tips but more importantly, you may have questions: so let us know and post some pics when you get your unit! Hope the nano treats you well!

CarolKing

I would suggest getting a stand for your Enano. That helps with any pulling off the table, to ward off any unforeseen drops.

There's only a few craftsmen that makes the log vape. We are fortunate enough to have an in house craftsman here on FC. There are many different types of wood to choose from. Andy doesn't use any glues or laminates and he uses only medical grade stainless steel.

The Enano is a simple design that's made with care with a lifetime warranty on the heater. One of the most economical units to use far as cannabis consumption.

I prefer using the Enano as a session vape. I like to sit back and enjoy.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I would suggest getting a stand for your Enano. That helps with any pulling off the table, to ward off any unforeseen drops.

There's only a few craftsmen that makes the log vape. We are fortunate enough to have an in house craftsman here on FC. There are many different types of wood to choose from. Andy doesn't use any glues or laminates and he uses only medical grade stainless steel.

The Enano is a simple design that's made with care with a lifetime warranty on the heater. One of the most economical units to use far as cannabis consumption.

I prefer using the Enano as a session vape. I like to sit back and enjoy.

Nothing wrong with laying it on it's side while using, either. If I'm chilling out watching TV or something, I often lay it on the arm of the couch. It doesn't roll, because of the cord, and is more stable on its side than trying to stand it up.

If your cord will often be in the same position (nano sitting in the same spot and cord oriented the same), a quick heat with a hairdryer or something should slightly soften the cord, and when it cools it will probably hang as you have it. Might take a couple heats, but could be worth it if this is that bothersome. Doesn't really bother me much anymore, though. Think the cords kind of adjust to how you have them if left in the same position, and they do "soften" after time. Just make sure you don't wind them up while flipping the nano on and off your bubbler or whatever. And if they do get twisted, untwist when you see it.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Remember kids with temps warming up you may need to dial down the heat.
I live in New England in a 200 year old house, I was running on 8 last month.
I was hitting on 7 last night with the exact same results. It reached 70F yesterday.
What a nice person to call me a kid?

6.0 is the level I like.
6.3 if it's not cured right.

Ambient Temperature does have some differences?

You must wear jackets?

Geographical location may have a difference on your sweet spot?

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Remember kids with temps warming up you may need to dial down the heat.
I live in New England in a 200 year old house, I was running on 8 last month.
I was hitting on 7 last night with the exact same results. It reached 70F yesterday.

Makes me think there's a marketing niche that hasn't been tapped yet: Crocheted Nano sweaters

Just like grandma used to make?

GetLeft

I have seen in videos people load the stem sideways so the material doesn't fall out. what prevents it from falling out once placed on the vape and then set flat on the table? Is there an optimal grind size?

I haven't been grinding for a while now. Which is nice because it's a chore that I don't always have time for. But most of my stash is pretty dry and can be crumbled by finger. So that's what I do, with the stem straight up and just a small pinch between my fingers. Crumble carefully. Then a gentle tamp. The gentle tamp and the heat seal things in. I really never get debris in my heater. Don't think I've ever had to clean it other than a very light dusting.

When you have some time to read and search the thread a little you'll find lots of info related to useful tools designed specifically for the nano. It lends itself well to accessorizing. I work fairly well without anything other than the nano and the glass stem with the adjustable screen. I have an adjustable screen gong for my wt, but it's a basically a luxury considering I don't pull it out that often.

CarolKing

I usually use a medium grind. Some folks like using little nuggets. Try out and see what works best.

Thoroughly heat up your Enano because it will be ready to go once your temp is right. For the first time a nice 20 minute heat up time should be sufficient. Many of us keep our Enanos on 24 hours round the clock. I turn mine down to 2 or 3 at night or if I'm not using it. You may feel more comfortable turning it off.

Usually if you want it to heat up quickly turn up as high as it will go. It has a powerful heater. Make sure you remember to turn it down to your desired temp. You don't want yo cook your product. It only takes mine a 2 minutes to heat up from temp 2 to 6.5.

You can load your stem by turning your unit on its side or up side down. Insert stem then turn it right side up. Heat up the stem for 30 sec to a minute. Then take your first draw. I adjust my temp depending on my cannabis. I usually use a temp from 6 to 6.5. The temps vary between owners. So find a temperature that works well for you.

You can load enough cannabis for a couple draws or you can load up for a 10 min session. I go for a 10 min session. A loose pack works best. If you have too tight of a draw that means you probably used too much cannabis. You don't need much to get the job done.

I stir my load half way through. Once the flavor is gone I'm done. You can keep drawing until the vapor is gone. The cannabis will be dark brown usually when spent but not always. It depends on your strain.

The Enano really gives great vapor flavor from your cannabis.

@Vapington welcome to the Enano family. We hope you enjoy your unit as much as most of us do.

I went shopping at the medical cannabis farmers market today and bought several strains and some cannabis edible candy. I'm using something called Alien Spacedawg (Indica) in the nano and it is awesome I wanted to try some new strains. A before bed medication for sure.

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
what prevents it from falling out once placed on the vape and then set flat on the table?

Honestly, don't worry about it. Tamp your load down lightly and you'll be fine. We have all worried about this in the beginning, but in the end, I have never had any bit of herb burn or char because it got too close or touched the heater. I don't know any other way to explain it, t just has been a non-issue for me. Regardless if I hold the nano sideways or straight up and down.

edit: I guess that wasn't really your question, sorry. If some herb falls out and it usually doesn't, then you can blow it out of the nano. I have never had a load just flop out either. I think that when you're heating your load, the resins start vaporizing and perhaps the stickiness created helps hold the load together is my best guess.

CarolKing

@Vapington Your cannabis when it gets warm it sticks together with the sticky resin that's in the bud. It works, that's all I can say. Relax and enjoy. There were some questions about the grind. This is my grind, it's a medium grind I would say. It works well for me. This is some Platinum Girl Scout Cookie strain and it's the best I've had. Look @ataxian this put me to sleep last night. Not the whole thing just a bowl.

Last edited:

Vapington

thanks for the responses everyone.

still on honeymoon with the nano but after the first few sessions I am very pleased with this vape! even at the bottom of the learning curve the performance is awesome.

the nano eloquently provides all the benefits of vaping without compromisig the simple, consistent, and sort of primal experience of combustion. it seems to be the perfect balance between simplicity and performance.

I've seen it discussed on FC before, but something about having an led screen, buttons, vibration, phone app, etc. takes away from the overall experience, despite how well the vape actually performs (at least for me anyway).

also digging the ability to adjust the temperature, which was a major reason I chose the nano over other log vapes. I like to start low and bring the temp up throughout a session to get the most out of my material, and the nano allows this.

happy to be a part of the community and I will continue to lurk as I enjoy the nano.

Top Bottom