mnd99

Not trying to take any love away from E-Nano...but any chance anyone know if the all glass GonG adapter with honeycomb screen would fit HerbalAire 2.2? :D Thanks.

mnd99,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
So, I've had the e-nano for a while now and I am pretty happy with it.

I just ordered a 2nd glass stem, actuallly i'm hoping andy gets my email, i wanna switch from 2 glass stems to 1 and a 14mm GonG w/0 the glass screen.

I predominantly use the glass stem with the stainless steel screen. A little resin hold the screen in place, although I do like keeping things relatively clean (that's why i'm ordering a 2nd). I'll see the balance between cleanliness for taste and ease of keeping the screen in plance as soon as i get the 2nd stem.

I might use my GonG more, but i think the glass screen, in mine, obstructs the airflow too much for my taste, much more like the old PD days.

Overall I'm a big fan, this has become my daily driver, replacing the DBV (which i switched back to after the PD died), I still break out the DBV for bigger rips though. My old daily driver for a year or so was the PD. I find this a reasonable replacement, and carrying on the proud log vape tradition. I like the more open airflow that the e-nano has, and you can pack small amounts, a half-full e-nano stem is like an old PD stem, small amounts may require a slightly higher temp.

Still, if you're looking for a big ripper, I'd look at other vapes. I enjoy this one because I'm trying to conserve most of the time. Some of my friends much prefer the DBV, but that's only one or two of the fiends, most people are very happy with the e-nano. I'd recommend different vapes for different uses, and I'd recommend this one to plenty of people.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Well, I just clean up my Leviathan glassware to take this video with my nano. This vape is what vaping should be imo.

BTW, I saw the guppy and thought "what the FUCK does he have in his bong??!!" then realized that you shot that in front of an aquarium.

Let's stick to black velvet, shall we? :o Some of us are a bit stoned....

Gutted, looks like my nano and ev2 have been lost/stolen by the postal service, I've been looking at this same message for days now
"Your Item's Status
Your item departed our LOS ANGELES, CA 90009 sort facility on May 2, 2013. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."
I know its a long way to the uk but I think I could have paddled over and picked it up myself in the same amount time.
Don't despair, all that means is that it probably left the US on that day. I imagine it will take longer than a few days to get to the UK.

kingofnull,

Your Highness

Cannasseur
Man, vaping is turning into an expensive thing! lol I just spent about 400 bucks on portables and now I'm checking this out and I must have it! It'll be perfect with my PN WT....Ugh, I know I'm eventually gonna give in and order this, is it worth resisting any longer!?:hmm:

Just do it already! It's inevitable.... There are no known cures for VAS... You have been warned

ZombiezAteMyD0G

The Vape Escape
Just do it already! It's inevitable.... There are no known cures for VAS... You have been warnerd!

Yep, just ordered a walnut one with a glass stem w/pinch and a 14mm glass gong adapter for the PN WT and my other water pieces....but ever since I had this beard don't get good suction on my big pieces, that's why I like the PN WT, it fits just on my lips and doesn't go on top of my beard. I need more glass pieces with that size tube for the mouth piece.

Edit: And Thank You Andy for the FC discount! That did make it a little bit easier to push the button! :tup:

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
Ordered a walnut nano on Thursday. Can't wait till it gets here. I know the enano has a quick warmup time, but can it be left on 24/7 like the EV2? Tried looking for the info, but can't find it.

z9

Ordered a walnut nano on Thursday. Can't wait till it gets here. I know the enano has a quick warmup time, but can it be left on 24/7 like the EV2? Tried looking for the info, but can't find it.

Yes it can. I like to turn mine down to 3 or so when it isn't in use so that it cools down but still heats up fast.

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
I haven't heard if my enano shipped yet, Zombie. I ordered it on Thursday...I'm a little concerned. :( I saw nothing about any wait times or back orders on the website when I ordered mine. Shipping options/prices could be a lot clearer on the website, IMO. I think Andy uses Standard USPS shipping free (no tracking) 3-4 business days delivery and I think FEDEX? Im assuming FEDEX costs more and offers tracking, but selecting/the cost of anything other than the free shipping was unclear on the website. At least a heads up from Andy would be nice. So far, nothing...sigh. :(

Crohnie,

wootze

High yall. Thinking about a backup for me VXL Cloud. Care to advise, compare with enano?

wootze,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
RE: leaving it on.

I usually plug mine in, and then leave it on, at temp, while I'm home/awake. For instance, I just got home (at 4:20pm), plugged it in, ran around and got my "work" self put away and my "home" self back in action, then put some herb in the GonG, and took my first SIGH OF RELIEF hit... maybe 10 minutes later.
It will now stay on & plugged in until I head off to bed, about 10pm.

It does get rather warm to the touch, but doesn't seem to hurt it at all.

Enchantre,

Enchantre

Oil Painter

Enchantre, did you buy that new glass piece online?
Actually, I picked that one up at a LHS, in Olympia WA.

Okay, yesterday I weighed every load, and as close as I can tell, I'm using about 0.025 gr of herb in the GonG/stem. I might do 3 or 4 different loads in a 24 hr period. This is shared with my hubby, though he doesn't medicate as much as I do (his pain is different than mine). When I am at home, and awake, I might hit it every 2 or 3 hours. By using the temp control to dial up from about 6 to 7.5 over several hits, I am getting amazing vapor even after 5 or 6 hits.

Yes, I'm using just about 1/10th of a gram of herb per day, which is way, way skimpier of use than I did in the NO2, which was about .1 gram per load (times 4 or 5 per day)... and I'm getting way, way more ripped, too, when I want to be.

max

Out to lunch
High yall. Thinking about a backup for me VXL Cloud. Care to advise, compare with enano?
With the supplied glass stems your hits can be bigger than with previous log vapes like the PD and CRZ (due to the wider diameter bowl/vapor path), but it's also fairly easy to take 'dosing hits' that are easy to handle. Since bigger draws will deliver bigger hits, even with the stock stem, it's more satisfying (vs. the smaller bowled log vapes) when you do want that larger volume hit, and it works great with a glass piece and the gong adapter to deliver even bigger hits. I'm using my Cloud less these days since the e-nano is easier to load/unload, and satisfies me a lot of the time when I want the bigger hits.

Enchantre said:
Okay, yesterday I weighed every load, and as close as I can tell, I'm using about 0.025 gr of herb in the GonG/stem. I might do 3 or 4 different loads in a 24 hr period. This is shared with my hubby, though he doesn't medicate as much as I do (his pain is different than mine). When I am at home, and awake, I might hit it every 2 or 3 hours. By using the temp control to dial up from about 6 to 7.5 over several hits, I am getting amazing vapor even after 5 or 6 hits.
This is similar to my use with the PD and CRZ. 'Managing' your hits can really stretch your supply, and even quite effectively lower your tolerance level. You don't get as wrecked as you would with big water assisted hits, but if the smaller 'dosing hits' satisfy, you use less and after a while need less. Then when you return to big hit territory, they're much more effective.

ZombiezAteMyD0G

The Vape Escape
Wow! My package left Cali at 1:16 AM on the 29th, it was at my house at 1245 pm on the 30th when I came home in south east Florida! Damn! Now that's fast! You da man Andy! I saw earlier on this thread someone got a plain e-nano and was sure they didn't check the box for one. This also happened to me, not that its an issue for me at all, but it is happening so I thought I should mention. I used it once already and I love it! Couldn't be happier!!!:love:

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
Mail just came. No package for me today. :( (Expected delivery May 30) Haven't had any new tracking info since Tuesday night when it was shipped?!? Sigh....I ordered it last Thursday. Hope It gets here before I go out of town. Not a great experience so far, to be honest.

ZombiezAteMyD0G

The Vape Escape
Mail just came. No package for me today. :( (Expected delivery May 30) Haven't had any new tracking info since Tuesday night when it was shipped?!? Sigh....I ordered it last Thursday. Hope It gets here before I go out of town. Not a great experience so far, to be honest.

Did you pay the 6 dollars for the flat rate priority mail or did you do free shipping?

ZombiezAteMyD0G,

EveryDayAmnesiac

Hey... what happened to the lyrics you posted! :ko:

EveryDayAmnesiac,

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
Did you pay the 6 dollars for the flat rate priority mail or did you do free shipping?
Originally I did the free shipping when I ordered my nano last Thursday. By Tuesday, I still hadn't heard anything from Andy about it shipping, so I emailed him. Not sure why it took 5 days just to get it to USPS, but it shipped the same time yours did on Tuesday night. Apparently he changed it to priority shipping so I have tracking. Nothing since Tuesday night.

Strange thing is, you ordered on Monday and got yours today. I ordered on Thursday and am significantly closer to Southern California than you are and still haven't gotten mine. :shrug:

Crohnie,

ZombiezAteMyD0G

The Vape Escape
Yeah, must be timing, mine was put right on a plane and flown to Orlando which is about an hour and half away from me, got in my town by 6 this morning and out for delivery. I think I just got lucky. Reason why I ask if you did the free shipping is cause maybe then its going by truck? I don't know though just a thought. :hmm:
Honestly, I don't think I've ever gotten something from Cali so fast so I am pleasantly surprised! It's worth the wait though, you'll be happy!

ZombiezAteMyD0G,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom