z9

This was me when I first got my Nano. Give the glass wand a try, it's my new preferred method.

Honestly I'm just not a fan of the bottom load design that stems like this have, I guess that's the only thing that's really keeping me from using it. And i just got a great idea for a top load "stem/wand"

E Nano + GonG + EQ Screen + female to female adapter + detachable mouthpiece

I already have/need a gong, female to female adapter and eq screens. All I really need is a detachable mouthpiece.

z9,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Here is our E-Nano with its new glass companion (and the 14mm GonG):

withnano.jpg

Immortal

Herbalist
Which email address do you guys use to get in touch with Andy? I'm still missing a glass stem in my package and I've tried contacting him twice, once via the website and once to Andy@epicvape.com but I haven't gotten a reply yet. I just want to make sure that the replacement is coming.

Immortal,

z9

Which email address do you guys use to get in touch with Andy? I'm still missing a glass stem in my package and I've tried contacting him twice, once via the website and once to Andy@epicvape.com but I haven't gotten a reply yet. I just want to make sure that the replacement is coming.

When did you try contacting him?
It is the weekend, let the guy have some time off. I'm sure he'll make it right.

z9,

Immortal

Herbalist
When did you try contacting him?
It is the weekend, let the guy have some time off. I'm sure he'll make it right.
First time was a week ago, second time was yesterday morning. I don't mean to be a bother, it's just that I want to give the unit to my friend and I can't do it without the glass. You're right though, the website message probably got lost somewhere and I guess he's off for the weekend right now. I'll just have to wait.

Immortal,

Vapodudule

does the e-nano work with european 220V only with plug adaptator? (i mean without a 110V generator)

Vapodudule,

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
Can anyone tell me what the temperatures are for the Enano's dial? I know the range is from 0-460F. Forgive me if this question has already been asked. I did search, but didn't find any info on it. :shrug:

Crohnie,
Reactions: VaperB

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I have not attempted to measure the temp. I just found the temp that seems to brown my herb about the same as the 400F setting on the NO2. On my Nano, it is 7.5.

Might be worthwhile to find the right kind of thermometer for this job...

Rrose Selavy

log enthusiast
thank you Andy!

EDIT: i tried using the code (not ready to order just checking) it does not seem to be working. any idea what i did wrong?

Rrose Selavy,
Reactions: ogcook

Doug

Just passing time
Whoops...had I known about a discount I would have used it just a couple of days ago! Dang! Regardless, my unit shipped, and I can't wait to get it.

Doug,

Dafni

Can anyone tell me what the temperatures are for the Enano's dial? I know the range is from 0-460F. Forgive me if this question has already been asked. I did search, but didn't find any info on it. :shrug:

Hey Crohnie,

once I get my Nano I can look into this. I have a setup in mind that could accurately measure the temp of the airflow (like a silicone tube style bowl with a thermo-element)
Obviously there is the speed of your draw (airflow) that will have a big impact on the final numbers, but I'm sure i could contribute a ball-park number for each setting on the nano dial.

cheers
Daf

lazylathe

Almost there...
I just noticed that on my Nano the top portion of the heating chamber is all brown.
What is the best way to keep the metal tube clean?

I do not want old gunk playing havoc with the flavor of my herb?

Would just iso-alcohol and a q-tip do the trick?

lazylathe,

max

Out to lunch
Would just iso-alcohol and a q-tip do the trick?
Yes, and more frequent bowl cleaning will make that unnecessary in the future. Mine has never needed it- the bowls are super easy to clean.

ACE OF VAPE said:
the discount code is: FCLOVE
"Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached it's usage limit!"

lazylathe

Almost there...
Yes, and more frequent bowl cleaning will make that unnecessary in the future. Mine has never needed it- the bowls are super easy to clean.

Thanks max!
I clean the bowl in iso after every session, usually about 2 stems worth of herb and not very full.
The issue i seem to have is my herb is extremely sticky and resinous and some of it leaks down.

Will clean it tonight and see how it goes.

lazylathe,

z9

Thanks max!
I clean the bowl in iso after every session, usually about 2 stems worth of herb and not very full.
The issue i seem to have is my herb is extremely sticky and resinous and some of it leaks down.

Will clean it tonight and see how it goes.

This is one of the reasons I prefer using the gong.

I have started using my stem for low temp sessions, dries my mouth out pretty bad but its worth it. Vapor quality and taste are amazing.

z9,
Reactions: ataxian

Bk-201

just unpacked my enano and am currently on the maiden voyage. I'm getting huge hits from this thing bravo andy i can already tell this will be my new daily driver. right now i have it dialed to 6.5 that seems to be working with my herb but it is rather dry so 7 and higher was a bit much

lazylathe

Almost there...
just unpacked my enano and am currently on the maiden voyage. I'm getting huge hits from this thing bravo andy i can already tell this will be my new daily driver. right now i have it dialed to 6.5 that seems to be working with my herb but it is rather dry so 7 and higher was a bit much

SWEEEET!!!!
Enjoy it!!!

I find that 6.5 is just a bit too high on my unit.
Usually is sit at just below it.
Once you find the sweet spot remember on the dial which indentation lines up with the setting mark!
Very easy to replicate results!!

lazylathe,

max

Out to lunch
lazylathe said:
That's not a bad issue to have. Since these bowls are so wide, I always use mine with the vape end up to prevent spillage, and lately (due to a broken all glass stem) I've been using it strictly upside down in a Mobius Ion (with the gong adapter). Since you're already cleaning often, I'd try letting gravity be your friend so there's no chance for anything to drip on the heater tube. If holding the vape at a downward angle doesn't suit you, just resign yourself to some extra cleaning chores.

Bk-201 said:
i have it dialed to 6.5 that seems to be working with my herb but it is rather dry so 7 and higher was a bit much
Aside from moisture content of the herb, it all depends on your preference for draw speed and/or whether you're using water. With direct hits I normally start at 5 or 5.5 and go to 6.5. Using with water filtration I'll use 6-7.

lazylathe

Almost there...
That's not a bad issue to have. Since these bowls are so wide, I always use mine with the vape end up to prevent spillage, and lately (due to a broken all glass stem) I've been using it strictly upside down in a Mobius Ion (with the gong adapter). Since you're already cleaning often, I'd try letting gravity be your friend so there's no chance for anything to drip on the heater tube. If holding the vape at a downward angle doesn't suit you, just resign yourself to some extra cleaning chores.

I love my sticky herb!!
No complaints from me on that part! LOL!!!

Unfortunately no water tool for me yet...
Just direct draw on the all glass stems, i am sure i would get some odd looks from my wife if i started lying down to vape. I know that once i am done i would not get up again!

Still saving up for the WT, one day it will be mine!

lazylathe,

max

Out to lunch
i am sure i would get some odd looks from my wife if i started lying down to vape.
Don't you drink sitting up? Maybe it's just because I've been using log vapes for years, but holding this little guy slightly bottom end up just comes natural to me-more effort but no worries about dumping the bowl contents, and I don't like to pack.

max,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom