gvape

Just got my E-Nano back and in to action! Long story short USPS delivered it to the wrong place but Andy still got it in his hands and back to me. After all this time I FINALLY got to use my Pinnacle WT with the EPIC.... and what can I say, it was exactly what I thought it would be like. Perfect. I still wish it had an end cap so nothing could fall through, but I did make a quick mod. I had some really small screens, Ill have to measure them, but prob 1/4 inch and instead of sticking it inside the stem on the bowl side, I put it on the reverse side where the glass joint is. I pushed it all the way up with a thin pen and it fit perfectly in place. Stuck there and didnt want to move. Just what I needed, the second layer of protection from getting the tiny particles through. I like using a fine grind so now I can stir a bowl and nothing falls through the glass holes. I do love the glass holes, but having the screen there really helps a lot. ill take a picture later, just wanted to report the findings.

gvape,
Reactions: ShipDit

z9

Don't you drink sitting up? Maybe it's just because I've been using log vapes for years, but holding this little guy slightly bottom end up just comes natural to me-more effort but no worries about dumping the bowl contents, and I don't like to pack.
I use mine the same way. The stem looks like a big ass one-hitter/bat. I hold the stem in one hand like a joint and just put the E Nano on the end and pull the vape to clear the stem. I find this easier than using it up-right. Removing the vape from the stem also prevents any vapor from forming from conduction, the stem gets HOT.

z9,

Hoops

Ordered the e-nano on Monday and received it today, really quick shipping.

First impressions are great, the thing is tiny, puts a smile on my face in more ways than one.

One problem, the GonG adapter is 'clogged' with melted glass globs. Submitted a ticket via Epicvape and patiently await a response. In the interim, looks like I'll have to make my own stem for a water attachment....truly not a problem for now.

Edit: Not ten minutes after posting this Andy sent me an email with a new GonG on the way. Good customer service is the main reason I purchased in the first place. Thank you Andy!

Hoops,

Rrose Selavy

log enthusiast
Ordered the e-nano on Monday and received it today, really quick shipping.

First impressions are great, the thing is tiny, puts a smile on my face.

One problem, the GonG adapter is 'clogged' with melted glass. Submitted a ticket via Epicvape and patiently await a response. In the interim, looks like I'll have to make my own stem for a water attachment....truly not a problem for now.
wow thats quick it got to you in two days? or did you order it last monday?

Rrose Selavy,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Don't you drink sitting up? Maybe it's just because I've been using log vapes for years, but holding this little guy slightly bottom end up just comes natural to me-more effort but no worries about dumping the bowl contents, and I don't like to pack.

So, my husband cannot gracefully use the stem to do a draw from the E-Nano... he manages to dump herb/ABV all over. The GonG sitting in our glass piece, and just putting the ENano upside down over it seems to be more intuitive for him.

Enchantre,
Reactions: ShipDit

Rrose Selavy

log enthusiast
No, this last Monday, two days ago. I ordered a no logo, no lines walnut....and the EV2 as well. (Maybe it was Sunday.)

CA to WA is about 2-3 days via USPS.
thanks hoops that means he must have sent it out asap. i ordered a cherry e-nano last night but mine has to get all the way to NJ. you got a tracking number right?

Rrose Selavy,

Doug

Just passing time
Well, this thing is so great that I don't even care about missing the discount code by moments. The flavors are great with this and intense! Now, I gotta read though this thread to learn all the tips. Does the dial intentionally not go all the way to the 11?

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Well, this thing is so great that I don't even care about missing the discount code by moments. The flavors are great with this and intense! Now, I gotta read though this thread to learn all the tips. Does the dial intentionally not go all the way to the 11?

Yes, it does not go to 11 :-). Nice little joke on the dial I guess in reference to Spinal Tap.

nickb

SSV w/ Standard HC, LSV HC, thermovape all,
I was interested in getting a stainless steel tip and roasting tube from Alan @ toasty top,. or from
a stainless with nylon from underdog,also some silicon tubing,
Any suggestions on which one will fit better for the NANO

nickb,

nickb

SSV w/ Standard HC, LSV HC, thermovape all,
That was our immediate thought, as well, when we got ours.

OMG I totally thought of that Spinal Tap Reference as well,
lol forget about 10 ours goes to 11,
because we are that hardcore

OH by the way i broke down and shipped back my unit cause of a small split, and Andy already shipping it like a day later, that is fekin awesome.
When you get a product like this one which is all it says it is and when something goes wrong, he addresses it right away, I really hope you have great success and make a lot of cash selling these units man, because you hustle, and the product is great, and it is made in the US.
which I try to lean towards, even Canadian made is good, but I feel like some companies let Chinese manufactures just stamp their products out without proper quality checks, and that is a shame especially if they want us to shell out hundreds of $$$, it should come with an airtight warranty IMO and with very little wait to get a returned or properly fixed unit.
So 6 outta 5 possible stars for this vape. it is reasonably priced unit and i love it
I really still love my SSV, but I think it takes a back seat to the NANO at least for a while.
It is good to have both though, honestly I cannot think of a better customer service experience.
funny thing was that i was gonna keep it and put rings around it like somebody mentioned earlier like Steam Punk style, but like 2 days later i broke my all glass stem, so i figured it was time since I really love using the stem the best over the gong, I think I get denser hits with it.
I want to make a stainless steel bowl like some others have anybody have idea where to get parts or should I just stroll the isles of home depot?

gvape

I just wanted to post a little thing about how Andy runs his company.

So about a month ago I got some sparks from the outlet where my nano was plugged in and I ended up with a dead nano. No good at all! Before even emailing Andy, i posted on FC and minutes later Andy responds telling me to ship it back and he will get it looked at and fixed. Well I couldnt ship it out right away due to me being out of town so when I finally got around to shipping it back early last week I faced another awesome problem.... USPS delivered it to the wrong location. Wonderful, just what I needed... at least I got insurance. I emailed Andy about the problem and he said even if USPS couldnt do something about it or find it, he would make sure I wouldnt be without my nano much longer. I contacted USPS and they/someone got the package to Andy. I never heard back from USPS about my case and tracking still says delivered to the wrong location, but either way Andy got it so no worries. Andy got my unit working and sent it out the same day along with the new version of the glass direct draw stem and the 14mm gong so I could use it with my Pinnacle Water Tamer and said if I liked it to send him the money, if not no worries. I mean I offered to pay and after the amazing customer service from Andy I had no problem sending him the money over. The package arrived 2 days later with a giant grin plastered across my face. I was finally reunited with my nano.

So with all that being said. I have been supporting Andy since an early beta tester and I can tell you the customer service and quality of the vape run hand in hand. You wont be disappointed with either, and if you are... then you must have some really HIGH standards :shrug:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Okay, the EpicVape flat tool on a chain is cool... but, am I missing all the reasons for it? I understand stirring the herb with it -- based on the shape, I'm thinking that there is SOMETHING else it's for, but I have no clue.

Oh, I am LOVIN' the GonG & bubbler with the Dragon. :love:

Enchantre,
I just wanted to post a little thing about how Andy runs his company.

So about a month ago I got some sparks from the outlet where my nano was plugged in and I ended up with a dead nano. No good at all! Before even emailing Andy, i posted on FC and minutes later Andy responds telling me to ship it back and he will get it looked at and fixed. Well I couldnt ship it out right away due to me being out of town so when I finally got around to shipping it back early last week I faced another awesome problem.... USPS delivered it to the wrong location. Wonderful, just what I needed... at least I got insurance. I emailed Andy about the problem and he said even if USPS couldnt do something about it or find it, he would make sure I wouldnt be without my nano much longer. I contacted USPS and they/someone got the package to Andy. I never heard back from USPS about my case and tracking still says delivered to the wrong location, but either way Andy got it so no worries. Andy got my unit working and sent it out the same day along with the new version of the glass direct draw stem and the 14mm gong so I could use it with my Pinnacle Water Tamer and said if I liked it to send him the money, if not no worries. I mean I offered to pay and after the amazing customer service from Andy I had no problem sending him the money over. The package arrived 2 days later with a giant grin plastered across my face. I was finally reunited with my nano.

So with all that being said. I have been supporting Andy since an early beta tester and I can tell you the customer service and quality of the vape run hand in hand. You wont be disappointed with either, and if you are... then you must have some really HIGH standards :shrug:
Good customer service is priceless IMHO. It's cool as f:)ck Andy cares more about his customers satisfaction than bleeding them dry for a couple bucks.
I've emailed him a couple times and he's just a cool guy who actualy cares about us....I hope he makes a million bucks,he deserves every penny!

gvape

Okay, the EpicVape flat tool on a chain is cool... but, am I missing all the reasons for it? I understand stirring the herb with it -- based on the shape, I'm thinking that there is SOMETHING else it's for, but I have no clue.

Oh, I am LOVIN' the GonG & bubbler with the Dragon. :love:

Picking up a bowl so you down burn your fingers and also grinding. It really is a tool of greatness. I end up using it with more than one other vape.

gvape,
Reactions: z9

Fire Bad!

Good customer service is priceless IMHO. It's cool as f:)ck Andy cares more about his customers satisfaction than bleeding them dry for a couple bucks.
I've emailed him a couple times and he's just a cool guy who actualy cares about us....I hope he makes a million bucks,he deserves every penny!

I also want to thank Andy for the Great Customer Service and my Cherry E-Nano :D ! It is just beautiful to look at and it gets me nice and medicated on a really small amount of material:clap: . I ordered mine a week or so before 4/20 and he got it to me so I would have it for the party! He also sent me a glass gong really quickly after I emailed him for a replacement. Thanks Andy! I sent you another email about the Gong, so let me know how to handle it.
Thanks and Have a Great Memorial Day Weekend :peace: !

Is it tho?

Gutted, looks like my nano and ev2 have been lost/stolen by the postal service, I've been looking at this same message for days now
"Your Item's Status
Your item departed our LOS ANGELES, CA 90009 sort facility on May 2, 2013. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."
I know its a long way to the uk but I think I could have paddled over and picked it up myself in the same amount time.

Is it tho?,

mlo4sho

Nice videos guys. Doug can I ask a few questions? How big was that load and which heat setting on the E-Nano did you use?

mlo4sho,
Top Bottom