ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Seems rather full eh ataxian , is there enough air flow ?
I like my smaller bubbler/SHERLOCK setup better. This big one really gets me over the top concerning medication. This thing will render me completely useless. My NEW FRIT is being fine tuned. So I'm messing around with some goofy glass I bought when I was learning.
Wait I still am!

Edit:
As far as the load?
Pretty packed!

Last edited:

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Seems rather full eh ataxian , is there enough air flow ?
Edit: I'm referring to the herb being packed in almost to the top of the gong
I like my smaller bubbler/SHERLOCK setup better. This big one really gets me over the top concerning medication. This thing will render me completely useless. My NEW FRIT is being fine tuned. So I'm messing around with some goofy glass I bought when I was learning.
Wait I still am!

Edit:
As far as the load?
Pretty packed!

I can see that working no problem with lower temps, but as soon as you crank it to high you need a gap between the heating element and the herbs.
You must get endless hits like that @ataxian
Great, I love trying new things , added to the list.

BLAZING OG,
Reactions: Caligula

biohacker

This confuses me....If I have my bowl packed even 1/2 of that, I will get charring, and even too dark at 7.5-8. I find that the smaller the bowl, the better the browning/even abv. I also don't understand how you place a Nano on a bowl so full? Do you just "hover" above it?

I feel i'm ready for my complete review after a week of putting this little bad boy through it's paces. And man, am I ever impressed!

as

You just put he nano on a it stuffs it down i did think i was combusting when i was at 10 at 1st but i emptied the bowl and use my torch on my phone to have a better look and all was very dark brown no black buts no berning

Maybe my nano runs cool ether way i like no combusting it was one reason i sold my da Buddha it was just to eazy to combust

Maybe @ACE OF VAPE can help us out whats the nanos max temp?

biohacker

From Epicvape's website:

How do the numbers on the E-Nano correspond to the temperatures achieved in the airpath?

5: 150-160°C (302-320°F)

5.5: 165-175°C (329-347°F)

6: 180-190°C (356-374°F)

6.5: 195-205°C (383-401°F)

7: 210-220°C (410-428°F)

7.5: 225-235°C (437-455°F)

8: 240-250°C (464-482°F)

But also found this:

• Rotary variable power/ON-OFF switch = You chose the temperature from 0-460F.

as

So i really loving the looks of my nano so i got some pics for you i got a real stunner hear boys and girls

1st time posting pics so forgive me if it don't work

the devil in my nano

IMG_20140123_120456_zpse75a161f.jpg

Last edited:

z9

From Epicvape's website:

How do the numbers on the E-Nano correspond to the temperatures achieved in the airpath?

But also found this:

Did you pull those numbers from someone else's post early in the thread or did you estimate/measure them yourself?

z9,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I can see that working no problem with lower temps, but as soon as you crank it to high you need a gap between the heating element and the herbs.
You must get endless hits like that @ataxian
Great, I love trying new things , added to the list.
I do operate at lower temperatures.

BLUE SWEET FLAVORED VAPOR CLOUDS long session.

If I want WHITE CLOUDS I 1/2 pack a stem crank the dial a number higher.
The session is shorter.

I mix it up!
From Epicvape's website:

Last edited:

biohacker

After some mileage put on my new cherry e-nano, using strictly the open bore stem with pinch and the new basket screen I am ready for my early usage review.

Shipping was very quick and seriously cheap! Andy always responded to my communications promptly. I already knew this before purchasing thanks to FC, this thread, and you guys! The package was very compact, discreet, and packaged very well. I was in awe how beautiful and tiny the Nano was...absolutely flawless. Some of the glass pieces I ordered weren't in the best shape, (scratch on one crack on another) but Andy is taking care of it. Overall the glass is good quality (decently thick), but aren't as polished/refined as Arizer's solo glass stems (only thing i have for comparison).

I love the simplicity of the design! This is my very first log vaporizer, and it's actually refreshing not having any electronics and bells/whistles, etc. I love how it's just the heater unit, and a glass stem, that's it. The cord is a really nice length. more than the advertised 6 ft I think, but I didn't measure...i'm thinking maybe closer to 7ft. The temperature adjustment control is located in somewhat of an awkward position, but i'm already used to it. The dial is stiff so far so accidental temperature adjustments aren't much of a concern. At first it was happening alot because my cord has a "twist" in it so the dial won't sit right side up. There is always somewhat of a kink/twist in the cord anyway so it's not much of an issue.

Heat up is super fast! I love it! And even more so love leaving the unit on all day, no worries about a shut off timer and uses pennies of hydro only. I turn it off at night. It's just soooo convenient being able to hit it at any time and always ready to go. I prefer using the open bore stem with a screen over the honeycomb. I find the honeycomb must have a screen as well otherwise particles get through and pass into the mouth. And if using a screen with it, what's the point in having it other than reduced airflow? With how easy glass can break, especially these little stems, I think the non-honeycomb stems provide a much better value. And now with these new awesome cupped screens, the pinch can even be eliminated saving more cost.

Using the E-nano has had a tiny bit of a learning curve, but you guys shortened that dramatically with your tips and tricks. I have experimented with various loads and draw speeds, and usually keep the loads small, under .05 typically. Temp varies between 7 and 7.5 usually depending on the size of the load. The basket screen is just terrific in that it can be adjusted for any bowl size and thus can be as efficient as you like. I definitely wanna get more of these screens.

Cleanup is just so simple. The nano basically never gets dirty...i simply give it a powerful quick blow of air to get rid of any stray abv. Occasionally i'll give the heat port a quick little iso on qtip when cold, and/or dial up to 10 to burn any crap off. There has been no odd smells coming out of the unit other than "heat". Materials seem very clean and no offgassing of anything. The stems are super easy to clean and/or reclaim and same with the screen. Very quick and effortless cleanup IMO.

Overall, these are just thoughts off the top of my head after using the e-Nano for over a week now. I am a VERY happy and satisfied customer of Epic Vape's E-Nano and would buy one again in an instant. Although I do have a couple of other vaporizers I still want to buy, i'm already pondering an exotic Nano. The value for the money is just incredible. My only negatives would be that it is a smaller load use type vaporizer, but it's not really a negative because this is a log vaporizer and that's how they are designed. Furthermore i've noticed that i'm going through alot less product than my previous desktop unit. I also find I scorch bud alot and overbrown, but never combust. This adversely affects taste but i'm sure much has to do with my rookie -ness and i'll get better at it. It's definitely a "manual" type vaporizer that will appease the conneseur. I am very happy to have this little bad boy in my collection, and look forward to its years of use.

Great job Andy! And thank you for bring the Nano into our lives! You rock! A+

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
From what I've seen as many report on their nanos, it seems the heating temperatures at certain settings may have evolved in the past year. Got mine in March and think it was one of the first few production nanos. I like a good thick hit every so often, but don't usually milk it as much as OG in his vids - or some of you other crazy kids out there. But, still think mine runs a bit hotter than newer ones. I can combust around 9.5 with no problem. Even lower depending on dryness of stash, grind and other factors. So, I set mine around 7.5 for really thick hits through water path, 7.25 for good heavy ones (heavy enough for me at least). On occasion I might even take it up to 8 if I want to get ripped quick. Dry, I seldom go over 6.5. Often I go lower to enjoy the flavor and just get a nice light functional buzz. Always take a few dry tube hits at 5.75 +/- when tasting a new bag for the first time.

Many variables play into it as well. Quality & dryness of nugs, cool or warmed glass, distance your heating element sits from the weed on your specific tube and how full you load it, speed of draw, etc. What I'm getting at is unless you have a good laser thermometer and system for checking, exact temp doesn't seem to make much difference. Does the nano work? HELL YEAH!!! And, works well! Play with it, find your spots you like and mark them on the dial (as the label on it will wear with time). When you get used to it you'll know whether to bump it up or down for what you are looking for and to adjust for the variables. I'm to the point where I can usually tell if I want to bump it and which way, even when taking the first hit a little before full warmup.

as

dropped my stem today inside the tube onto carpet and it cracked so i blow torched it and a bit broke off :( its par of the bowl end on the all glass stem but i then realized that i have a easy fix i can just cu the stem down be low the glass screen and then just put the formed screen in to make the bowl as big as i want so with the new screens the pinch or glass screen is unnecessary @ACE OF VAPE you should do just standard glass tubes no need to add the pinch then

Osn Dosn

Okok, ordering one too..

What do you suggest buying with it accessoire and spare part wise? A gong and..? Is the glass screen stem worth the money? I have to send an email to get those cupped screens? Were there any fb % ?
What's the pinch you're talking about?

Oh and how much material fits in max?

Thanks!

Seren

Away with the fairies
Guess what's arrived!!?? Yes it's here - my walnut E-Nano!!! It's just soooooooo beautiful to hold and look at!! It was love at first sight!!

:love: :D :leaf:

I truly couldn't be happier with my purchase so far. I used a whole nug just now for my very first bowlful and the flavour completely blew me away. Copious amounts of vapour are a cinch with this little beauty, if you're a cloud chaser you won't be disappointed. The herb vaped evenly, with no combustion. I'm really looking forward to experimenting with techniques and temperatures. Will check in again with a fuller review once E-Nano and I have become better acquainted ;)

Thanks again @ACE OF VAPE for your outstanding customer service - (I repeat) - YOU'RE THE MAN!! :)

Last edited:

as

Okok, ordering one too..
scr
What do you suggest buying with it accessoire and spare part wise? A gong and..? Is the glass screen stem worth the money? I have to send an email to get those cupped screens? Were there any fb % ?

Thanks!

a few gongs and some spear stems yes e mail him bout the cupped screens i fell like the pinched stems will be the ones with the new screens

@Seren PICS !!

Herbalist23

From Epicvape's website:

But also found this:

IIRC it was Dafni who measured the temps on his unit, he was able to do it with some stuff from his work?

Maybe Andy just took this temp ranges and put them on the webside?

Yes, its on page 63 post #1561!!!

Okok, ordering one too..

Thanks!

Hi Osn Dosn, I think it is a good choice, but since you are from "Merkel land" (just like me), I'm not sure it will be successfully delivered!
Its just because of the lack of the CE certification, wich seems to be very important to the german customs
(my personal experience on my first Thermovape Cera order)!
But if you really want to get one, I would suggest to ask here politely for some help,
this forum is AWESOME:bowdown::clap::tup::rockon:

Thanks guys, you know who you are:nod:

Happy vaping:ko:

Last edited:
Herbalist23,
Reactions: Osn Dosn
Top Bottom