Dynalowrider

All you need is a block of wood, 1" x 4 1/2" x 2 1/2", and a piece of wood for the lid. A drill press, 5/8" drill-bit. Put the holes in the right place, you could carry at least four vaps. A belt sander would be nice to finish it up.
Hell, I can do anything anyone else can do. Hell, I can do brain surgery, I may not be very good at it and the patient may die but I can do it. Where's my chainsaw. Doc

CharmCityVapeGuy

Known to some and enigma to others
Thanks to @h3rbalist fir mentioning that the XL Dynastashes are coming to fruition. Just got confirmation from Matt that I have a Wenge Dynastash XL ordered and it will on its way soon.

I've been anxiously awaiting this so I'm pretty excited. Now I just need to start saving for an OV...and maybe a short body burl to with it...and then probably something else that I haven't even thought of yet.

Alex03

@vapen00b Dont worry dude. Three Months is indeed a verry long time and I a am quite shure that there must have been some kind of a problem. Otherwiese you should have received your order a long time ago.
But as I said dont worry, and just send George or Matt a message. I am shure
they will sort you out in no time.

Their customer service is second to none and the quallity they deliver, too.

The wait is so worth it. Belive me. Since my first omni order back in May i have spent like over 1500 $ on omnis ti woodys and accessories. Just so that you can imagine how frikkin nice these devises are.
And that comes frome someone who is in the vapescene for almost 10 jears and has spent many many gand on Vaporziers and accessories.
For someome with a VAS as serious as mine it can be quite a thread to his bank account :goon::rofl:

Last edited:

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
Thanks to @h3rbalist fir mentioning that the XL Dynastashes are coming to fruition. Just got confirmation from Matt that I have a Wenge Dynastash XL ordered and it will on its way soon.

I've been anxiously awaiting this so I'm pretty excited. Now I just need to start saving for an OV...and maybe a short body burl to with it...and then probably something else that I haven't even thought of yet.

:tup:

Did he confirm the price to you?

h3rbalist,
Reactions: Derrrpp

Hotz

Guys, if I get this Vong 14mm

10-VonG-14-mm-body-Cocobolo-P1310379.jpg

I would have to acquire which condenser? SS or XL? I am in doubt

joekar

This IS my happy face..
The W9 Ti donuts are too big to fit in the VC ....However with a little effort and perseverance, I'm confidant they can be coerced to fit. Good luck and have fun.

whatsoup

Still waiting on my OG. I was invoiced on the 24th May and not complaining, just too excited (like a kid at Christmas running to the post box every morning)

I just wanted to know if people that have already purchased received another email to say it has been shipped (after the invoice) or did it just arrive?

whatsoup,

Squiby

Still waiting on my OG. I was invoiced on the 24th May and not complaining, just too excited (like a kid at Christmas running to the post box every morning)

I just wanted to know if people that have already purchased received another email to say it has been shipped (after the invoice) or did it just arrive?

Check your order status on the Dynavap website. When your order changes from "Processing" to "Complete" it means that order has been fulfilled, that they are packing up all your goodies and that shipping is imminent. :clap::clap::clap:

You will then receive an email from George with your package tracking information. It will take a few hours, maybe overnight for the tracking number to become active.

Patience is a virtue. :rockon: at this point it will be a good time to back away from your computer to pursue other activities rather than compulsively checking and rechecking your tracking number.:):nod::wave:

It is so worth the wait!!!! You will see....

Quint

The W9 Ti donuts are too big to fit in the VC ....However with a little effort and perseverance, I'm confidant they can be coerced to fit. Good luck and have fun.
You know what, you're right!
EVzvqmb.jpg

It took a lot of smashing/elongating with pliers but I managed to force one in there. (No screen, and the fit is really tight) I've been using a needle and slowly fixing the overall shape. I'll post more pictures shortly.

whatsoup

Check your order status on the Dynavap website. When your order changes from "Processing" to "Complete" it means that order has been fulfilled, that they are packing up all your goodies and that shipping is imminent. :clap::clap::clap:

You will then receive an email from George with your package tracking information. It will take a few hours, maybe overnight for the tracking number to become active.

Patience is a virtue. :rockon: at this point it will be a good time to back away from your computer to pursue other activities rather than compulsively checking and rechecking your tracking number.:):nod::wave:

It is so worth the wait!!!! You will see....

Hey, thanks, I completely forgot about logging onto my account! Still processing, but nice to know I can check up on its status! Thanks :)

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Hey, thanks, I completely forgot about logging onto my account! Still processing, but nice to know I can check up on its status! Thanks :)

In all honesty, if you have been waiting since May for an OG, then I would consider sending George an email and asking how things are going with your order. He is always happy to help.

I have been taking my new Vong on several trips lately and it has been stellar as a shorty dry stem. Now back at home, it rips it hard on my bubbler. It is such a versatile vape!

You will need the standard condenser (SS)

What about the shorty Vongs? I imagine your options are add a mouthpiece and use the standard condenser or cut one down yourself to fit the shorty?

Sand

Flirting with Combustion
I honestly don't get it @vapen00b I really don't. Get a screen shot of your payment & email it with what has happened to George & Matt. Maybe the OV is causing the delay? If that is the case it would be worthwhile paying two lots of shipping so you can get vaping ASAP.

Unfortunately my burl mouthpiece had a piece crack off but it will be replaced :). Once I find a new job I will be placing a order with Dynavap as I see Blackwood in my future in addition to a few other bits n bobs. Loving seeing all the new VC's landing & that B&W Ebony combo is just stunning :drool:.
I emailed George to modify an Omni order to add something and change a note. I got the impression he/they may be a little overwhelmed right now, although he/they are taking care of me. So PSA to help George and Matt get caught up (note they did not say this to me explicitly): Try to ask order questions before / avoid making changes.

I was thinking about it, and the modular parts system is awesome from a consumer perspective, it is however, probably a little daunting to fulfill these orders for ABCDXYZ, especially as a price increase is coming soon and the VC has just caught on so much in general right now. I know I sort of rushed to get my order in thinking the price could go up any second, and that probably stopped me from thinking the whole thing through, thus having to email George.

I have confidence in George in the long haul.

Jaydubya710

What about the shorty Vongs? I imagine your options are add a mouthpiece and use the standard condenser or cut one down yourself to fit the shorty?
Yep those are the options, I have yet to see anyone cut a condenser but that's my plan because I don't have interest in a mp on my dedicated water piece. We'll see how it goes when I get it.

whatsoup

In all honesty, if you have been waiting since May for an OG, then I would consider sending George an email and asking how things are going with your order. He is always happy to help.

Do you think? It's only been around 5 weeks, I don't want to put me too much pressure on the guy :D

whatsoup,

*plainlazy*

Woo hoo! Little green package in the mail today. Got a Wenge dynastasher, a blackwood 14mm VonG shorty and an xl mouthpiece kit. This picture is with the original condenser and fits in the dynastasher.

George was kind enough to send me an extra crown to repair my original blackwood body. Now I'm left with a regular length body and an xl condenser tube. May have to order another ti tip, cap and mouthpiece...

oyda5ZM.jpg
hi capers ive only found this thread a few days ago and have read from page 1-77 so far and also read back from the current page a little way.
watched all the vids and vas kicked in hard lol. was umming and arrring of what version to get....then i saw the above pic wow.

im currently sorting my order with matt over email hes replying with in hours. going for same as above but all cocobolo...... cant wait. @did_b how you finding your vapcap dry and through water?

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
hi capers ive only found this thread a few days ago and have read from page 1-77 so far and also read back from the current page a little way.

Cool. That means you only have another 130 pages to go mate :ko:. You will find the Ti compliments your log & ESV perfectly & the FM will be a perfect sacrificial (if necessary) portable. All bases covered :2c: :peace:.

*plainlazy*

haha i know still a way to go but im enjoying the read and journey also picking up help ful tips. matt has passed my order email to george as i dont have a credit card to place order via thier website. so need his paypal details.
the esv i have is due to sold along with my eq, ssv, wisper 2. leaving me with the nano, ti vong vapcap and a fm. shes told me to thin out the collection. the way i see it i can always pick eq and ssv up easily in the future. they will be missed though.
wooden vapes are just beautiful and effect my vas alot hahaha

smokeydabear

Well-Blown member
Question to the folks that have a Ti woody. Do any of you have tiny cracks or lines in your wood? I have about 3 of them and they actually go completely through the wood, like holes.

smokeydabear,

Oogendoogan

Question to the folks that have a Ti woody. Do any of you have tiny cracks or lines in your wood? I have about 3 of them and they actually go completely through the wood, like holes.
What kind of wood is your Woody? My Blackwood is super solid. I know other woods can have cracks and be functional like for example log vapes are like that sometimes.

smokeydabear

Well-Blown member
What kind of wood is your Woody? My Blackwood is super solid. I know other woods can have cracks and be functional like for example log vapes are like that sometimes.
This one is an amboyna (spelling?)burl omnivap body. I also have another burl stem I got a while ago thats pretty solid.

Edit.. Only reason I'm slightly worried is because I dont want the cracks to get worse with the heating and cooling of the device.

Last edited:
Top Bottom