Gardenerjeff

Author, Teaming Series of Organic Grow Books
OMG. OYG.

IF YOU ARE SITTING ON THE FENCE, GET OFF IT. AM I SCREAMING? YOU BET. IF YOU ARE INTO VAPORIZING, THIS THING WILL FIT INTO ANY ROTATION AND, THOUGH I HAVE ONLY HAD MINE 2 HOURS, I AM GUESSING, MAY BECOME MANY VAPORISTS' GOTO INSTRUMENT.

ENOUGH SAID! THANK YOU GEORGE. WHAT A WINNER. SCREW THE GRASSHOPPER!

TEAMING,

Gardenerjeff

bounce5

It is very much like a brushed/rough finish. Feels very well placed when handling

What's using it like?! And how many cycles in a row can you go through before the heat creeps up on the fingers and the mouthpiece and you need to put it down? If that is the case.

OMG. OYG.

IF YOU ARE SITTING ON THE FENCE, GET OFF IT. AM I SCREAMING? YOU BET. IF YOU ARE INTO VAPORIZING, THIS THING WILL FIT INTO ANY ROTATION AND, THOUGH I HAVE ONLY HAD MINE 2 HOURS, I AM GUESSING, MAY BECOME MANY VAPORISTS' GOTO INSTRUMENT.

TEAMING,

Gardenerjeff

Which model did you just get?

Whoops sorry for back to back posts....got a little excited there..

Last edited by a moderator:
bounce5,

hweezi

formally cwheezy
I love how this is taking off faster than a jet !

'Bout to break the sound barrier !

Also it looks as if the Ti body has a couple cooling fins as well. I bet she barely gets warm.

Gardenerjeff

What's using it like?! And how many cycles in a row can you go through before the heat creeps up on the fingers and the mouthpiece and you need to put it down? If that is the case.

Which model did you just get?

Whoops sorry for back to back posts....got a little excited there..

Ti...and I get about three or four hits...first one tasty, no vapor. Second and third vapor...fourth..optional...

very tasty. really easy if you listen for that click! Wonder what it is like with a crapy lighter instead of these turbo jets!

GET ONE. SUPPORT GEORGE.

Teaming,

Jeff

VoodooChild

All Along The Vapetower

The best way I can describe using it would be to imagine what smoking a joint with the Terminator would be like. @cwheezy is correct in how it barely gets warm due to the fins. From the tip to the carb is noticeable, but never in an instance where I've had to put it down because of it. The click is very audible and I believe the Ti aspect helps in heating as well as cooling. As far as the body, it feels extremely durable and definitely made to last. The only part you would ever need to replace would be the O rings. There is so much to this little vaporizer and it is so humbling to know it is only the beginning.

bounce5

Ti...and I get about three or four hits...first one tasty, no vapor. Second and third vapor...fourth..optional...

very tasty. really easy if you listen for that click! Wonder what it is like with a crapy lighter instead of these turbo jets!

GET ONE. SUPPORT GEORGE.

Teaming,

Jeff

So you have the full Titanium version right? And you can get up to four hits before it get's too hot to hold, right? How many times did you heat it up until it clicked to get the four hits (one or two times I imagine)? And how long do you have to wait until it cools down enough to pick it back up and give it another heat cycle?

@VoodooChild I want one soo bad. MUST....HAVE....!!!!

bounce5,

VapCap

Manufacturer
Just in case anyone was interested, here is a quick video of the OmniVap with Its optional glass body.

I sure love titanium!

Thank you for the support on the DynaStashER Campaign!

Cheers,

George

Last edited:

Bizkat

I just launched the DynaStashER campaign in indiegogo. Here is a secret link only listed here for people on the forum where you can get a DynaStashER for the same price as a DynaStash.

Wondering what advantages DynaStashER has over DynaStash if your not into concentrates or dabbing? I have a DynaStash coming with my pre-order so I'm wondering if I should change.

Do both hold all size VapCaps and dry herb equally well? Are the dimensions the same? Is the DynaStashER eventually going to replace DynaStash in the store?

Bizkat,

vapcore

Just in case anyone was interested, here is a quick video of the OmniVap with Its optional glass body.

I sure love titanium!

Thank you for the support on the DynaStashER Campaign!

Cheers,

George
Looks great. In the future could be the ti woody upgraded to ommnivap? I am very interested in it.

vapcore,

Gardenerjeff

So you have the full Titanium version right? And you can get up to four hits before it get's too hot to hold, right? How many times did you heat it up until it clicked to get the four hits (one or two times I imagine)? And how long do you have to wait until it cools down enough to pick it back up and give it another heat cycle?

No have woody ti. Never gets hot. What a gem of an instrument!

Cooling times vary.

If you cant hear the click with the lighter provided, I suggest you try a simple "Bic" type lighter. Follow the click, and you can't fail! That's what makes this so great! Plus the great build. Plus the great look. Plus the great taste. so great.

Teaming

Jeff

hweezi

formally cwheezy
Wondering what advantages DynaStashER has over DynaStash if your not into concentrates or dabbing? I have a DynaStash coming with my pre-order so I'm wondering if I should change.

Do both hold all size VapCaps and dry herb equally well? Are the dimensions the same? Is the DynaStashER eventually going to replace DynaStash in the store?

I can't see the Dynastash going obsolete as everyone has their preference and not everyone likes concentrates, and George wants to give people options. Both should hold every style of vapcap though the older OG mouthpieces will not fit.

The extra bonus about the E.R. for me would be the dab tool that comes with it, it's very handy for tampering. Maybe if you're not using it for concentrates you could put some reeses pieces in there incase you get hungry ;)

little maggie

I just ordered the dynastasher. Will the omnivap fit? I'm holding off buying a woody or ti until the omnivap is ready. Will there be another Indiegogo campaign for it or can we order if once the beta testers have finished their recommendations? I'd really like a longer stem. Is that part of the omnivap or will that be available separately?

little maggie,

lemmeadem

I think they were referring to heat cycles not hits and I'd wager the TI keeps the majority of the heat isolated what with all the fins, George's exemplary track record on this forum and the speediness of the heat cycles themselves.

Prayin' on that TI...

lemmeadem,
Reactions: Copacetic

bounce5

I think they were referring to heat cycles not hits and I'd wager the TI keeps the majority of the heat isolated what with all the fins, George's exemplary track record on this forum and the speediness of the heat cycles themselves.

Prayin' on that TI...

For clarity I directed those questions at @Gardenerjeff and he responded that he has a Ti Woody not the full titanium version. So far only @VoodooChild has the full titanium version and can comment on the heat isolation of the full titanium version.

bounce5,

Gardenerjeff

For clarity I directed those questions at @Gardenerjeff and he responded that he has a Ti Woody not the full titanium version. So far only @VoodooChild has the full titanium version and can comment on the heat isolation of the full titanium version.

Correct. I have a woody/ti...beautiful. Not sure why I would need the titanium unless it operated differently...hard to improve on perfection, however!

Teaming,

Gardenerjeff

djchexxx

OMG. OYG.

TEAMING,

Gardenerjeff

This is actually the main reason why I ordered the Vapcap. More attainable than the GH and no batteries needed!

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
It is so effective, quick, no-fuss, and all around fun and pleasurable to use.
What a gem of an instrument!
That's what makes this so great! Plus the great build. Plus the great look. Plus the great taste. so great.

I think these quotes sum up the whole VapCap experience.

Have to admit I do like this quote much better.

@VapCap. You seem to have created a bit of stir in the last 24 hours or so. Looking forward to seeing the other stuff you may have cartwheeling around in that mind of yours.

EDIT. Just checked the Indiegogo. FFS That didn't take long. 97% in 14 hours and you still have another 2 months to go. Did say you wouldn't have any problems getting customers for the new Stash. Just didn't realize how quick they would sell. Stoked for you George.

Last edited:

Redrod

I got the original Vapcap with a Dynastash in the mail Wednesday. A couple things; it works wonderful. The only other vaporizer I've owned was the vaponic and the Vapcap is much better in Temp control and has better filter.
I'm having trouble packing VC from Dynastash though. When I try to pack the herbs get packed on the bottom of the dynastash and then I have to use a paper click to free them up. What suggestion do you have for me?
Also what temp does the VC heat to vaporize?

Redrod,

Allanthia420

Like zoinks man
I got the original Vapcap with a Dynastash in the mail Wednesday. A couple things; it works wonderful. The only other vaporizer I've owned was the vaponic and the Vapcap is much better in Temp control and has better filter.
I'm having trouble packing VC from Dynastash though. When I try to pack the herbs get packed on the bottom of the dynastash and then I have to use a paper click to free them up. What suggestion do you have for me?
Also what temp does the VC heat to vaporize?

I think that has just always been a problem with the dugout design. Not much you really can do besides maybe keep paperclips on your desk and in your car.

Smelly Dog

@Redrod , i do the same in my non Dynastash dugout, I scrape the bottom with a wooden chopstick end to free up the compacted and smooshed herb at the bottom before i refill the herb hole , I used to use a one hitter style bat and dugout back in the day. I think the Dynastash is going to act the same, the difference is the Dynastash is sexy as hell! :D

I'm going to order one when I get home this afternoon, I'll now have an old school dugout, and a sexy as hell Dynastash when I receive it.

Top Bottom