Smelly Dog

Is it possible to simply 'vacuum' herb up into the VC instead of pushing down into it?

That possibly could work in a dugout, you'd have to grind your bud and fill the chamber of the dugout/Dynastash loosely.

I use the vacuum method with my Enano and Arizer Air stem through a small JyARz Chico, i'll try it with my VC when I get it tonight.

Last edited:
Yeah, this is very impressive!

The Insta' page is looking good as well.

Especially @Ed's TnT WONG in the middle here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BC_uUk5C21Q/?taken-by=dynavap

Gotta get me one of those too!

If I like the VC as much as I think I will, I'll also be back for a Ti glassy :nod:
@VapCap what's that adapter on the right, there?

Is it possible to simply 'vacuum' herb up into the VC instead of pushing down into it?
This is definitely possible now, with the ceramic diffuser. With the old SS diffuser, there was not really enough airflow to do so. I believe the ceramic diffusers are standard now, so you should have no problem.

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
My INH 05 glass stems are probably around the same i.d. as the VapCap chamber (ok, guessing there) and I always vac', it works well in that application.

Can't wait for my burlie/stashER to ship!
As I was the first to ask for a StashER after he posted about them George very kindly offered to change my order from the regular paduak Dynastash to a proto' StashER that he has.:bowdown:
To quote cwheezy:
q5aNYem.jpg

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Yes I have the ceramic but on top of that I have a Titan 2 screen. I've run my VC this way since I got it. This screen needs a little more cleaning but for me it stops some of the fine particles coming thru.
These are homemade 05 glass. The top one is the Titan screen, the lower is the 05 capsule with a glass tube attached. You can see a lot less gets thru.
It hasn't been causing me any loading difficulties. It did hold onto a lot of concentrate when I ran my coil in it. Which took me by surprise when I ran my next green bowl.
zalptgLm.jpg

hweezi

formally cwheezy
I find that it helps if you have your material extra dry before hand and keeps it from packing on the bottom.

If you hold the stash somewhat horizontal, push your vapcap in and twist, push and lift it up and you should have it fully packed. It may take a couple tries.

Redrod

I find that it helps if you have your material extra dry before hand and keeps it from packing on the bottom.

If you hold the stash somewhat horizontal, push your vapcap in and twist, push and lift it up and you should have it fully packed. It may take a couple tries.

Thanks for suggestion as well as everyone else replies.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Here is a look at the OmniVap aka Titanium VapCap. Fucking amazing! It functions like a dream.

I figured out after this video that the fresh airflow intake is adjustable with use of included o rings. When i shot the video it was in "closed" mode. A bit of restriction but less than the OG when covered. I bet many will keep it on this way all the time, but it allows one to choose how much air flows through without having to cover. Pretty cool. With the air intake closed via o rings it is a bit restricted, but she rips much like a tight hand rolled smoke. Slow sips = big rips

Thanks for viewing and feel free to check out my other vape videos. More to come DynaVap fans!

rogrog

are there any recommended torch lighters that are compact/minimal and modern looking? I want something slick and as easy to slide into a pocket like a bic.

rogrog,

bounce5

are there any recommended torch lighters that are compact/minimal and modern looking? I want something slick and as easy to slide into a pocket like a bic.

There are a lot of choices. Check out the Lotus line of triple torches on ebay.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_sop=15&_nkw=lotus+triple+torch&rt=nc&LH_BIN=1

Or talk to George he's currently selling the Lotus Venom (it's a triple torch inline - very awesome) and will be selling this one too: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-VERTIGO...662476?hash=item2361065d8c:g:-HQAAOSwKtlWmSqM

I also have an honest double torch which George sent me a while ago.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honest-Doub...898995?hash=item4183ab0af3:g:nUUAAOxy69JTGVIc
I like a lot, it's a bit quieter than some other torches and quite sleek but needs to be refilled after around 8-10 heat cycles.

bounce5,
Reactions: rogrog

hweezi

formally cwheezy
Here is a look at the OmniVap aka Titanium VapCap. Fucking amazing! It functions like a dream.

I figured out after this video that the fresh airflow intake is adjustable with use of included o rings. When i shot the video it was in "closed" mode. A bit of restriction but less than the OG when covered. I bet many will keep it on this way all the time, but it allows one to choose how much air flows through without having to cover. Pretty cool. With the air intake closed via o rings it is a bit restricted, but she rips much like a tight hand rolled smoke. Slow sips = big rips.

Think you could post a picture of this? Tryna understand it a little better.

hweezi,
Reactions: geraldus

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Think you could post a picture of this? Tryna understand it a little better.

I am figuring it out myself actually. Easier than i thought, you turn the mouthpiece to adjust. Pretty cool. I believe George is going to do a How to Adjust OmniVap video but if he doesn't i will once i fully figure it out. Playing with it now.

Last edited:

Gardenerjeff

Author, Teaming Series of Organic Grow Books
I just found a single torch that works quite well. I don't think you need two, three or four torch lighters.this one's a real cutie and it attaches very strongly to the magnet in the Dyna stash

It's such a strange feeling using the unit and not having to worry about batteries.

And, it deserves repeating: the hbigh off of the DynaVap is well above is well above average.

Get one
Teaming,

Gardenerjeff

Teaming,

Gardenerjeff

birdbraineater

For those of you that like bubblers with your vapor, the www.percotop.net is interesting in that the 'rubber tip' mouthpiece of the VapCap fits like a glove into the bottom of this rig. The Blue (the panama)and the Yellow (the Fedora) percotop are drip-less if you should lay them down.

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong

I think we both are too old.. First reaction was same as you but you can search for @IAmKrazy2 on youtube.

Btw very nice finding, this feature is nice and you showed it very well, you can push condenser closer or more far away from the bowl to allow for personal adjustments.

Mine too is on the way, maybe now is already landed in the old continent :-)

Thanks for the video(s) again

Edit
Ouups, again, too late :-)

birdbraineater

I think we both are too old.. First reaction was same as you but you can search for @IAmKrazy2 on youtube.

Btw very nice finding, this feature is nice and you showed it very well, you can push condenser closer or more far away from the bowl to allow for personal adjustments.

Mine too is on the way, maybe now is already landed in the old continent :-)

Thanks for the video(s) again

Edit
Ouups, again, too late :-)
It's cool that personal adjustments are available. it's too bad the vid is too blurry to see whats going on tho. If I owned the model in the vid it would most likely make more sense.

birdbraineater,
Top Bottom