NickDlow

Log Hog
Mine has cracked also, twice lol but still usable. Hopefully the Afzelia holds up better.
kp7P80A.jpg

AlT1VNF.jpg

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Mine has cracked also, twice lol but still usable. Hopefully the Afzelia holds up better.

Uh oh and oh no!!! Hmmmm I am so sad to see this yet again, one thing is certain bro, your next piece that I will be getting to any day now will hold up a heckofa lot mo better, you told me to do what I do, you wanted it detailed with some flavor, I figured since your request I would have to make the overall size of the stem itself larger and in turn would have a thicker wall, this should not be an issue with the Afzelia, rest assured my good man it will be a solid and spectacular beauty one you will be proud of!

NickDlow

Log Hog
Uh oh and oh no!!! Hmmmm I am so sad to see this yet again, one thing is certain bro, your next piece that I will be getting to any day now will hold up a heckofa lot mo better, you told me to do what I do, you wanted it detailed with some flavor, I figured since your request I would have to make the overall size of the stem itself larger and in turn would have a thicker wall, this should not be an issue with the Afzelia, rest assured my good man it will be a solid and spectacular beauty one you will be proud of!

Not worried in the least buddy I know you got me. Plus as I've said luckily my still functions. I can make it last lol

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I think its the vacuum effect from the condenser tube that pulls the claim up into it which brings it up towards where you heat it and then vapes it again. I notice the bubbles going up when I was pulling on it with my bubbler.

This seems to be what i am experiencing. Every other vape would just get messy and closer to needing a cleaning, this one recycles and reuses.

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
I did notice the fragility of the wood body, but it seems only apparent when unit is disassembled. With the condenser tube, o-rings and Ti stem in it, the wood feels sturdy. But the walls are somewhat thin, so I do need to be very mindful when taking it apart or cleaning. Does the warranty cover the wood from breakage?

I do wonder how this vaporizer design/method would hold up in a larger form factor, maybe small cigar or blunt size today it's a "whiff".

I really wish I had access to concentrates so i could try that.

Farid

I'm getting very consistent results now.

I like the idea of a bigger vapcap, but I'm not sure it would work as well without some modification to the design. I think the small size of the vapcap's bowl allows the conduction to radiate to the center and cook the entire load. A bigger pack might be more difficult to evenly cook.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I'm getting very consistent results now.

I like the idea of a bigger vapcap, but I'm not sure it would work as well without some modification to the design. I think the small size of the vapcap's bowl allows the conduction to radiate to the center and cook the entire load. A bigger pack might be more difficult to evenly cook.

I really think there is a fair element of convection in this vape also. I am sure George knows the science, he is one smart cat, but my intuition and vaporizer experience leads me to the same conclusion too.

Farid

I really think there is a fair element of convection in this vape also. I am sure George knows the science, he is one smart cat, but my intuition and vaporizer experience leads me to the same conclusion too.

You're right, now that i think of it there is likely quite a bit of convection. I was thinking there would need to be more airflow from around the cap for convection to work, but there's no reason it couldn't occur within the internal airflow. Would too much airflow around the cap make it cool down too quickly? It already cools down quickly on its own.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
I'll let you know. My custom will have an OD similar to a 14mm WonG. The only issue is the length of cap that overlaps onto the wood. May need to be modified a tad.

I am so looking forward to making you the custom body for this piece bro! The Afzelia you had sent me is very very nice and should turn out beautifully, cant wait to do a # on it for you!

Breathemetal

What on earth do I need to do to get one of these?

I would gladly buy a prototype or a blemished model.
What is the status and timeline of production?

order now get in in a few weeks? maybe a month or so?
not THAT bad of a wait
im order 500 and that was a week or so ago so youll probably be 550ish? 6 maybe?

Breathemetal,
Reactions: ZC

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
The inner condenser tube is indeed twisted to maximize condensation.

:peace:

Intriguing

Is it a custom modification you asked or you did by yourself?
Also why push condensation further (I find it condensate already quite a lot)? Is it because it is too harsh for you? or are there others point I am missing?

Andreaerdna,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
What on earth do I need to do to get one of these?

I would gladly buy a prototype or a blemished model.
What is the status and timeline of production?

Order one from the Dynavap website, they're in production now.

Getting familiar with my Blackwood vapcap. Gotta say this little thing is pretty sweet already although my technique is still lacking for consistent results after only 6-7 bowls. I see this vape getting a whole lot of use in the future.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Intriguing

Is it a custom modification you asked or you did by yourself?
Also why push condensation further (I find it condensate already quite a lot)? Is it because it is too harsh for you? or are there others point I am missing?
This is how George explains it:
All of the VapCaps are designed with an internal tube "the condenser tube."
This tube is a very important design feature, as it changes the air and vapor flow path. In the original glass VapCap the condenser tube was glass. I tried incorporating the glass condenser into the Ti Woodies but after some thought and feed back, the glass just doesn't go with the wood. So yes the Ti Woodies will have a metal condenser. The first versions I release will be stainless steel and yes these do a great job at minimizing the wood flavor and they also keep almost all of the resin or residue from contacting the wood. In addition this all makes for a easy to use and easy to clean unit.

Cheers,

George

Vapeconvert

@Madcap79 I see you have the dynastash as well.... I am really liking this little, discreet, fast use, and no charging vape! I still need to improve my techniques, but I think I will get it shortly (only 6 caps so far)....

My one area that I am struggling with and looking for yours, and others, input on the best way to load the bowl using the stash end of the dynastash.... I can't get it to pack with a push and twist, but I also want to be careful with the angle as I don't want to put undo stress on the wood body at the tip end. And I find when I do twist the ti tip just turns inside the wood body....

Techniques needed, so far the vapcap techniques everyone's discussed had been extremely helpful, hopefully I can get this too... Right now very difficult if I am going to try to pack bowl discreetly in public....

Thanks!

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
@Vapeconvert

I am having the same issue as you. I am having trouble getting it to pack. I was able to get it packed by 'scooping' it across the bottom and it seemed to work. I haven't tried yet again because I've been busy with family stuff. I will report back with more findings when I get a chance.

hoyo77

I spent the weekend at my dads house with the vapcap as my only vaping device. I got my technique down and I had a nice time with it. I wish the carb hole was a little further down, but that's a non issue. I played around with heating it solely at the top portion instead of in the lower area. I got a lot of intense flavor hits and no vapor but I was getting plastered. I played around with flame distance and noticed I could vary the intensity of the hits. I really like this unit.
Sorry to hear about the cracks some of you guys are experiencing

Top Bottom