RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
You're not the only one. I've had two come the same way. I was able to stick a dab tool and loosen 1 of three but the other two are stuck. The glass is so thin that I won't mess with it more. Going to test the new VonG and see if that keeps up. Otherwise maybe the DDave mod but I'd like to see a review on that.

For water, I use the “THE ALL NEW ORIGINAL VAPCAP WATER WAND V2”, from:

It’s long, easy to clean, no carb. I also picked up a similar one from Sneaky Pete, that is just shorter. They are simple and work great. I can then leave all my handheld non-water stems and tips complete. Best part....
.... NO STICKY BALLS...

vaping herbs

Finally available in Europe, even with 20% discount
Here is the link:

You can also order them individually, for this you need the code: dynavap 2021

Last edited:

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Getting close to ordering the omni, lol
since I have all the other past omni models and never got on with the M’s
might as well keep the collection going
wasn’t a fan of last years tips though so its a bit of a gamble!

haven’t seen any sale prices in Canada yet, looks cheaper still to go through DV.

whatitdew,
Reactions: ataxian

Popcorn Lung

That are only the new package tubes instead of the old green plastic ones.
Thanks for the clarification.

@Popcorn Lung and @Prophecy

Prophecy has it right with them being the packing container. I did also see on reddit a few users said their
VGFT-21Complimentary Storage

line item on their invoice actually meant a 2020 M which is a pretty sweet bonus. Hope this helped!

Thanks. I only saw the VGFT-21 Complimentary Storage on my invoice. Nothing about an M. I guess maybe I’m an unlucky one

edit: I didn’t mean to double post. I couldn’t delete the post above. I must be getting old, I could have sworn there was a delete option :doh:

Popcorn Lung,

AK-47

Can someone please write about their experience with the Omnivap 2021 vs the Simrell Vortex? Would be very interesting 🧐

AK-47,

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
@whatitdew If memory serves yesterday the Omni was $289.00 and the Vong was $159.00 Canadian before taxes in the GWN store. The Vong was $36.00 less expensive today, and almost exactly to the dollar after exchange rate the same as the sale price at the US DV store. Plus no shipping/duty fees, hence why I purchased. Good luck.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Looks like some of the side market retailers have some remarkable anodysing done with their TEDs.....
Wish I could post them w/out ?seriously? pissing them off.

stark1,

Md_Hybrid

Stuck under a 🪵
That's definitely odd

Shipping Restricted​

Due to regulatory reasons we cannot ship products to Massachusetts. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

OMG, thought Mass was a legal state!
I just tried a Mass address and got the same "shipping restricted" message. I'm in Maryland btw.

Last edited:
Md_Hybrid,
Reactions: stark1

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
I think my ti tip is about due for a cleaning, so I'm just wondering how some of you have found that easiest to do. My initial inclination was to take off the o rings and soak it in iso, but getting them off is easier said than done. I think it might be more damaging for me to try to pull them off than to just soak them in iso. Wondering if this was anyone else's experience? In a pinch I can just run a q tip soaked with iso through the tip (and soak the condensor + ccd), but its not my favorite just because its a little more involved and I don't like the waste of q tips. Any good alternatives?

gordontreeman,

Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
I think my ti tip is about due for a cleaning, so I'm just wondering how some of you have found that easiest to do. My initial inclination was to take off the o rings and soak it in iso, but getting them off is easier said than done. I think it might be more damaging for me to try to pull them off than to just soak them in iso. Wondering if this was anyone else's experience? In a pinch I can just run a q tip soaked with iso through the tip (and soak the condensor + ccd), but its not my favorite just because its a little more involved and I don't like the waste of q tips. Any good alternatives?
I usually dump the tip o-rings and all in iso for about 5 mins (helps if the tip is a little hot) and run a q tip thru it till clean, only uses one or 2 q tips, if you want it shiney like new then Good ole toothpaste and elbow grease will do👍

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I just throw them into an ISO bath with the orings attached. I usually only soak an hour or two then swab them out with a q-tip, rinse them and let them dry. The orings survive quite well. I have many ht orings I have bought for backup but have found that I rarely need them, or should I saw I need to replace them quite rarely... ;)

StringTheorista

Shipping Restricted​

Due to regulatory reasons we cannot ship products to Massachusetts. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

OMG, thought Mass was a legal state! Must be PACT, sabotaging the works!
Stark, wasn’t this an issue in Mass. before? I remember reading about it a year or so ago. Seems to be a state law issue not a federal law issue.

(Oops, meant to tag @gordontreeman not @Demonic chronic): if you don’t want to use q-tips, a small straw-cleaning brush works great.

gordontreeman

@cybrguy yeah I doubt anyone cleans the plastic disposable ones but if you buy a glass or metal one and don’t have a dishwasher—I just drink directly from a cup 🤷‍♂️. Thanks for the suggestions all. I’ll give it an iso bath as I have a spare set and if one breaks down fast I’ll look into the little brushes!

purepotstill

Last time I just put everything in a saucepan with milk, Ti tip and my glass stem, put it to heat, waited something like 10 minutes stirring the milk to avoid it boiling, then drank it. Two hours later I was completely fried :D I'll just stick to this by now. Just have to finish cleaning with hot soapy water to remove the remaining fat.

Last edited:

gordontreeman

Last time I just put everything in a saucepan milk, Ti tip and my glass stem, put it to heat, waited something like 10 minutes stirring the milk to avoid it boiling, then drank it. Two hours later I was completely fried :D I'll just stick to this by now. Just have to finish cleaning with hot soapy water to remove the remaining fat.
Is that all stem milk is? Do plant based milks (almond specifically) work or do I just need to buy a gallon of whole milk. Might have to give it a whirl!

gordontreeman,
Top Bottom