ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
For those who use IH, do you have significant differences between the different models you have?

Are you always IH or do you go towards a flame sometimes?
I’ve had a Skeletor, now using a Flux Delux; I have an Omni, and an M (okay, several Ms)
What I’ve found is that the Omni gives me more hits per bowl, and the M gives me *bigger* hits (and fewer).

That’s been a consistent result.
I believe the Omni both heats and cools more quickly, the M more slowly

3dfx-glide

Boats & Harbors
I reached out to DynaVap to ask if there is any news on an updated Ti/OmniVapXL line:

"At this time there is not any news on an updated OmnivapXL."

Too bad. It's been such a long time since a refresh now! Will continue to wait.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Treated myself to that full bowl and dam was it ever satisfying 😁 When your typical biggest bowl is .04 a fully loaded Dynavap is a heavy hitting device, I certainly feel like I've had a couple of bowls 😵 Slowly sipping away on a coffee debating on watching a movie on my internet streaming service or walking my domesticated canine 🤔 Perhaps both........ I feel highly civilized 👍

Vape_Or_Die420

I built a vape with a glass stem but want to add a fat mouthpiece. It's a $2 item but shipping is $7. Can't find coupons for free shipping that work. Anyone know any?
Not gonna happen bud. Free shipping promo codes only work on vape purchases on dynavap store. Usually i would say got to cream city vapes but they now charge for shipping orders under $50. I cant blame them, times are tough.

Last edited:

juanavape

For those who use IH, do you have significant differences between the different models you have?

Are you always IH or do you go towards a flame sometimes?

I only own an Apollo2. I use it in my office but still use my single flame for most household vaping. Because I usually have a few different strains happening at once I need to pay attention to the temperature profile which I find easier to control with the torch, maybe just because I've been using that method for longer. Still kinda new to using the IH but it does seem to roast everything pretty evenly and is a bit more forgiving than the flame.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Not gonna happen bud. Free shipping promo codes only work on vape purchases on dynavap store. Usually i would say got to cream city vapes but they now charge for shipping orders under $50. I cant blame them, times are tough.
I was not a fan of CreamCity's checkout and verification process... seemed to require a lot more information than I am comfortable giving.
That said, I did get my Assassin Dynavap stem through them and it is beastly!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
For me, ‘civilized’ would mean having weed...just finished smoking up all my stems
(WAAAAA! WAAAHAAAHAAAAA!!!!) 😱 😂

(NOT fishing for donations, you lovely people...)
Stem’s are decent 4 keeping the leaves off your slippers during harvest out door’s.
If you not in a CIVILIZED community indoor growing maybe ideal 4-U?
Light’s 2 grow can be costly?
If your Johnny war buck’s dispersing store provide your need’s?
“M”s R Function city if bling is not your motivation!

Last edited:

thunderstealer1337

Just killed the dynacup after 4 days of abuse.

Pros:
Lasted 4 days, 50+ caps, 2-4 hits per cap.
Upside down button to help you use natively on waterpipes
Replaceable batteries, but not 100% portable when doing so
Stealth factor
Custom glass tube stem
BMS on board
Easy to see power level button
Solder connections look good, wires had heat shrink covering crimps etc

Cons:
Build material/quality is like a 8/10
The ih components is glued to the insides of the cup.
Battery compartment is kinda small, you hafta dig your fingers into the 18650 to get them out - I charge mine externally but the onboard BMS allows you to charge in cup, however forces you to plug it into the ac wall adapter when swapping batteries, to get it to reset the bms for it to function.
I dislike the buttons, they feel janky, not really bad but like a somewhat below avg engagement feeling imo.
The blue led to signify the power/switch is on is buried in the glass tube, it is not very visible at all, stealthy it is but impossible to see when I am pulsing.
Cup screws together just ok, all it is doing is hiding the batteries with like less then 180degree turn, its hollow enough that you can squeeze hard enough to always get this slight loose feeling (since its 2 pieces of plastic and your compressing them)

Owning 4 diff IH (Vhb, Caldron, Apollo2), this is the king, nice long heatup cycles, easy to use on water piece with 2nd activation switch, long battery life, stealth factor and price.

I will probably sell the vhb and apollo2 now and just go dynacup and caldron

stark1

Lonesome Planet
JACK HERER strain’s R great day time with my “M” around my garden!
I wear trunk’s at least.
Barefoot is nature pleasure!

Skinny dipping is aye fukkin civilized! Jumping off the quarry
in the middle of summer is some kinda refreshing. &
The sweet young girls of summer, smiling at the sun!

Jiggling their booties as they go by.

Kona Gold. :love:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Skinny dipping is aye fukkin civilized! Jumping off the quarry
in the middle of summer is some kinda refreshing. &
The sweet young girls of summer, smiling at the sun!

Jiggling their booties as they go by.

Kona Gold. :love:
SANDWICH ISLAND’S South Pacific surf spot’s of the small planet we reside on while some search the universe 4 surf spot’s with a “M” 2 dip into a bag of CANNABIS 2-B CIVILIZED like a HUMAN BEING lost in space!

KONA GOLD grown out in the sun light is pretty decent actually?
The stuff I smoked was grown on black soil and nature did the work.
It tasted decent and the horizon was pink.

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I think my first generation apollo is starting to show its age? Having trouble with the switch, I'll be using it and pretty much right after the first click the heater and light just go off. If I go off and on it turns right back on but I'm wondering if a connection is loose or something. It doesn't happen every time but its happened 3 times in the last 2 days, its been doing that since I got it but only happened maybe once every 30-60 bowls. Basically it happened so in frequently I more questioned my own user error. Guess I'll see if it keeps happening but it might be on its way out 😬 Might be time to start saving up for a flux deluxe

3dfx-glide

Boats & Harbors
How do you clean your VapCaps?

Every ~2 weeks I place mine in the tube it came with, pour iso alcohol, shake, and leave it overnight, then run it under water to rinse it and use pipe cleaners on the condenser and a Q tip for the bowl.

I tried using soap water as DynaVap suggests and letting it soak, but it does nothing for the resin/build up inside the condenser and bowl. Maybe this works if you do it every couple days when there's no time for things to build up? But that seems like a pain to clean/dry the VapCap that often!

3dfx-glide,
Reactions: ataxian

Bad Dog

Probably more around 6 seconds because it's 7 seconds for both clicks and in the past I've reliability gone 5 seconds passed the click for the biggest hits so 12 seconds total isn't unheard of for my use. And my cap is quite reliable @TommyDee

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Probably more around 6 seconds because it's 7 seconds for both clicks and in the past I've reliability gone 5 seconds passed the click for the biggest hits so 12 seconds total isn't unheard of for my use. And my cap is quite reliable @TommyDee
Being passive for the most part makes changing behavior harder to diagnose. Dynatec will fix you up though. Power supply dying under load? Power plug getting cheesy?

TommyDee,

Bad Dog

Being passive for the most part makes changing behavior harder to diagnose. Dynatec will fix you up though. Power supply dying under load? Power plug getting cheesy?
No I don't think so, only the heat and the red light indicator stop but the green main light never dims. And it always works when repressed. Just finished off a bowl going 3 seconds passed the click and it worked flawlessly. I'll have to ask my cousin if he's been having problems, he might of considered it user error as well

Bad Dog,
Top Bottom