Ganjora

How do you clean your VapCaps?

Every ~2 weeks I place mine in the tube it came with, pour iso alcohol, shake, and leave it overnight, then run it under water to rinse it and use pipe cleaners on the condenser and a Q tip for the bowl.

I tried using soap water as DynaVap suggests and letting it soak, but it does nothing for the resin/build up inside the condenser and bowl. Maybe this works if you do it every couple days when there's no time for things to build up? But that seems l

Warm full cream milk, and add a little fresh cream to that.
Heat and add resinous parts.
Make a dynavap soup.
Cleans surprisingly quickly, and perfectly.
Make sure you have some time on your hands for the milk...

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Oh, okay. Just making sure you didn't start a house fire with your tinkering.

Nice stealth stash for the A'20.

TommyDee,
Reactions: stark1

thunderstealer1337

Who has a link to the tea time stream, there was images supposedly shared on it. This is also now crossposted on 420vapezone and reddit a few days back - the new dynavap small ih

I am still butthurt I did not get to beta oh wells

thunderstealer1337,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
It's only on live stream. Did you miss it? Wow - its cool!!! ...I'm sure as video was buffering during the sub-second reveal.

George did say they were waiting for one more part to come in and things should be moving fast. It ain't September yet!

TommyDee,
Reactions: Xclerk

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Who has a link to the tea time stream, there was images supposedly shared on it. This is also now crossposted on 420vapezone and reddit a few days back - the new dynavap small ih

I am still butthurt I did not get to beta oh wells

DV has a small IH coming up? or Dynatec?

@someTooL, yup. But Li-ion has been known to go boom 💥, too.

stark1,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I don't like cells going boom. I avoid anything with the name "fire" on it.

I think the different divisions are all part of a commune. DV, DynaTec, Simrell... synonymous and only talking trade lines and who's dinner table you stock.

TommyDee,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I've received dozens of crap cells with flashlights. I just don't use them. That particular one felt funny.

TommyDee,

shopdognyc

Enjoying all the different Dynavaps I have but digging the Omnivong but for the short one. Kind of makes me want a longer one. They all seem short but going with IH length is okay.

Reached out to phatpiggie and exploring other options. What other suggestions are there? Ed’s TNT?

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Some dude named TD who makes classic line Dutch heritage flowering quince stems.
Occasionally seen here,
And there. :whip:

Edit. As we all know the heritage Dutch pipes are clay, but the quince has an almost alabaster luster

—Ahhh, a cuppa Indonesian java. Boom 💥 Chocolatta.

Takes out his pals, { VC + IH } = “CIVILIZED”. :spliff:

Last edited:
Top Bottom