BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I got my VAS on a Dynavap M19. any coupon for dynavap.com ? :brow:

PIU is still selling them for $45. Free ship too if your in the states. I think it's the best deal going.

With all the variations available I've never owned an complete M before. I couldn't resist the price myself. I mostly got the 19M for the spare tip and cap. Meanwhile, it came a few days ago and I can't put the little fucker down. It's such a sweet little thing to behold and vapes right nice too. I don't get much heat in the stem, but then a session for me is only about 4-5 cycles with an IH. At some point I'm supposed to use this new tip on my fancy new wood stem, but so far it's doing just fine as an M.

I also have to say that I notice a pretty significant difference in draw resistance between the three 19M SS tips I have. This new tip is the best one yet. In blind tests, this new one is a noticeable improvement over the 2019 SS tip I've been using for several months now. With your eyes closed, you can easily notice the difference. Plus, both of them are so much better than the tip that came with the C-vap. So much that I sent the C-vap to my father with a older 7 fin tip which had less resistance.

And I won't get into the cap differences. That's a whole nother post. I've got single clickers, double clickers, and click 2 hours later and scare the shit out of you mother-fuckers.

"Re-verify our range to target. One ping only please."

Last edited:

Hippie

Freedom is someone's affiliate code if I remember correctly
Can't remember who tho
Is that allowed here???

Bud (vapecritic) has the same affiliate deal with code stayup, which gives the buyer a discount on the shipping at the moment.
There's loads of other affiliate codes on reddit and the YouTube review channels, if you have a favourite reviewer you'd rather support

hayduke

Are there other vapes that are as efficient as the dynavap? I recently added a fury edge to my collection and it just doesn't get me to the same place as the 2019M. I am grateful that my first vape was the dynavap otherwise I would have gone back to combusting. The ABV is darker with the dynavap vs the edge so I'm assuming it's just higher temp extraction causing the increased effects from the vapcap. Can you guys point me in the direction of some vapes that will compete with the dynavap?

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
and click 2 hours later and scare the shit out of you mother-fuckers.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

After years of enjoying a regular old Omnivong and torch I decided it was.time to upgrade my Vapcap experience. I ordered a Simrell Collection vortex and a Micro VapHotBox IH in cherry. I feel very civilized.

That sounds like a nice setup. Any photos of the new combo?

Can you guys point me in the direction of some vapes that will compete with the dynavap?

Can't say I've tried one, but the stickybricks are supposed to be good hitters. As long as your ok with inhaling butane. Anyone here own/used both?

Milwo

butane is the new black
Are there other vapes that are as efficient as the dynavap? I recently added a fury edge to my collection and it just doesn't get me to the same place as the 2019M. I am grateful that my first vape was the dynavap otherwise I would have gone back to combusting. The ABV is darker with the dynavap vs the edge so I'm assuming it's just higher temp extraction causing the increased effects from the vapcap. Can you guys point me in the direction of some vapes that will compete with the dynavap?

in economic terms I would put the Lotus butane vaporizer on par with Vapcaps. you get the same bang for your bud in my experience

GoldenBud

HIGH, I am.....
Capture.jpg

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.

Don't regret your Edge. It is a great vape too. I have a Fury 2 and I would defintely get another or upgrade to Edge when it goes. Many vapes serve special purposes and sometimes it's like comparing apples to oranges. I prefer the flavor and hits from my DV's, but when camping or in the yard or traveling my little F2 is a godsend. They are very discreet, quick to use and heat very consistently.. I have mine in my backpack whenever I go fishing or to the beach. I'm not about to pull out a vapcap and start torching out in public, but palm my hand around the F2 and I can hit it anywhere.

FWIW, I think my e-nano is just as efficient at microdosing as my vapcaps. However, not as portable unless you have a very long cord. :ko:

plug-ins vs battery portables vs mechanical portables - all completely different animals.

Last edited:

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
I was just about to say the exact same thing!

Except it would have sounded like this in my caveman like expression.....

"One tip different to other tip, cutty tool machine make bad"

But seriously TD, I always enjoy your explanations of things technical.

I had better post a photo I suppose.

View attachment 666

Those quince stems are so cool. Nice work, @TommyDee!

notams

toke down Babylon
I usually rant. This is how I roll...

I listen to music... A lot. I used to use headphones and earbuds. I found it difficult to hear the click that way.

I now use a Bluetooth speaker. In order to not miss any clicks the volume is generally lower.

Unexpected consequences:
I find it easier to be "present". Long story why I need this. . Short version - I need to be very mindful and aware of myself and my environment.

I practice mindfulness exercises and meditation. Not meditation in the Eastern variety. I mean directed thought - not emptying. I often do these practices while listening to music. Always while vaping.

Meditate before you medicate.

Anyhoo - I find that after 6 months headphones free (thanks to DV) I find a better connection with... everything.

Top Bottom