Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Woke up to early and feeling a little shity, a session is called for and micro dosing is the name of the game. Only my Dynavap provides such a even dosing per hit and I get 5 per bowl. It’s just such a readily repeatable experience especially with my IH. Taking a full hit off the Dynavap is much more satisfying then a 5-10 second hit of the Weedeater, without any worries about evenly dosing the bowl, the Dynavap is completely idiot proof.

Woke up to early and feeling a little shity, a session is called for and micro dosing is the name of the game. Only my Dynavap provides such a even dosing per hit and I get 5 per bowl. It’s just such a readily repeatable experience especially with my IH. Taking a full hit off the Dynavap is much more satisfying then a 5-10 second hit of the Weedeater, without any worries about evenly dosing the bowl, the Dynavap is completely idiot proof.
Do you play a guitar ? :D
Hope you felt better after that good toke :cheers:

Planck

believes in Dog
I’d be interested if someone came out with a IH that has a session mode, it would heat till the click stop for 4 seconds then Reengage the heater for 2 to 3 seconds every four seconds approximately
Should be pretty easy to program an arduino for that.

Planck,
Reactions: TommyDee

kenske

My Vapcaping toys. The tiny bubbler is perfect for the Nonavong and the heaters have been rock-solid for over a year. :smug:

View attachment 777

I like how everything is mounted on the same plane. Even with the exposed components, the builds are very clean. Also like the use of that battery sled to save on footprint. Great builds!.:tup:

Last edited:

Bad Dog

When it comes to computers, programming and electronics that stuff might as well be French. When it comes to that sort of thing I'm more of a consumer, I'll have to hope something eventually comes out...... I'm looking at you fluxer

Bad Dog,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
@plank is right though. There is a simple sensor for managing temperature. Mag Heaters is implementing this in one of their offerings. Still a little unwieldy for a desktop water rig with a DV as the star.

There is a newly available device that should bring infrared radiation (IR) measurements back to a processor of sorts. You can buy the kit today for about $40 to implement this. So I suspect some innovation is coming in that direction @Bad Dog . I've already made some strides on smaller so an Arduino thingy isn't too much of an ask. Just a little chip for the board and a sensor. Therefore not anything to weigh against how the feature affects size of a unit either.

I hadn't really though about putting IR sensing into the IH yet, but I'll look into this a little more. I believe you're right, we should be able to do session mode w/ an IH.

...Damn! That's what I forgot to order on the last DV order - MAGNETS!

Last edited:

Bad Dog

I believe you're right, we should be able to session mode an IH.
Just so long as I'm right and acknowledged as the genius who created it lol and someone can throw a beta my way 😏 Surely this must have come up in the old thread? I can't be the only one who likes to feather the heater while drawing, been screwing around with the technique since I got my IH, its one of the first things I did.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Coonsider yourself Acknowledged @Bad Dog ! :leaf: On-demand draws on the IH is my middle name. I advocated the inclusion of an alternate switch a while back to make this a little easier to do. That was the reason for the Flix-remark. Flix has a separate button for firing and it is a lot smaller. I'm aiming for cordless :rockon:

There seems to be some lagtime going on. Saves and posts are delaying, but staying in buffers. Sorry for the duplicate Mods.

There is an informative post from Squiby on the OG forum that I want to post here in case somebody asks for the herb capacity of each screen position.
+ The bonus image that i found somewhere, so you can understand a little more about how much you put in your vapes.​

Squiby said:
I have the third generation tip; the first tip to be manufactured in-house at Dynavap and the first tip to feature grooves for various screen position.

My tip can accommodate the following loads of Super Lemon Haze, stored with a 62% rh bodeva pack. This is according to my scale so it could vary +- depending on other more accurate scales and the amount of moisture in your bud.

Screen in bottom groove - .07 grams
Screen in middle groove - .05 grams
Screen in top groove - .03 grams

These are the absolute max amounts that I can stuff into the chamber. In practice, I never fill the Vapcap to capacity. I like to pop an unground nug in there and let it float freely. My average load is .015 grams, just a tiny nug. I vape several times per day.

Obviously I microdose and absolutely love the effects! The highs are cleaner and far more enjoyable compared to a heavier dose. It took some effort to get down to lower doses, but if you load a tiny bit less each time, a tiny bit less, you may find that you get just as high but a cleaner high with far less weed.

The Vapcap is not only fantastic for microdoses, although many use it with larger loads. The other benefit is that the Vapcap is astonishingly conservative with your weed.

z12luEo.jpg

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Damn Simrell Collection cancelled my order and refunded my cash without a word of explanation. Seems weird and impolite to me. No idea what happened.

Too bad friend @Squiby felt unwelcome at FC after she (rightly IMHO) complained about
An expensive wooden stem which cracked.

The seller seemed to have been dragging his heels about his replacement/refund/response. Etc.

:wave:She has since been MIA, I miss my friend (she is at the “other” site) here.

Last edited:

LabPong

You did @Bad Dog - I'm on a crusade to promote a portable or easier to wield IH for waterworks.

What is "waterworks" ?

Do you mean your trying to make a IH that is small enough and easy enough to use on a vapcap that is already in the rig....so you do not have to pull the vapcap out of the IH and then put in the rig?

Last edited:
LabPong,
Reactions: TommyDee
Top Bottom