ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
'70's were definitely a time to remember. Wish I could remember :D ...but I have pictures! :tup:
I must sound like a broken record?

what is CANNABIS to you?

It was free and grew wild.

to make money I get it!

I was living a dream as a unrealistic kid?
Growing up is a bummer.
We all look back to our young gun daze’s!
The “M” is perfect for me to enjoy CANNABIS.

some need more apparently?

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
There is still pleasure in the simple things @ataxian

Im super excited about this light wood HydraVong I just got from another FC member. Now I just need a black tip to go with my @danielj black MP.

PSX-20200110-164204.jpg

BTW, anyone buy any xl condensers in the last 6 months that seem bulged in the section where the MP sits? I have 2 that are this way and the MPs are too tight to spin. I still need to contact DV about them.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@RogueGuy yeha I’ve had this experience. I have one XL condenser that the ti mouthpiece has to sort of be nudged onto, and doesn’t spin.
I guess I’m out of touch?

as a young gun surfing which is hard to understand for some?
At least CANNABIS: marijuana, pot, weed, or whatever you may call it? (is harmless medicine?)
“M” is so awesome!

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
ZIG ZAG no SEED’s in our FLOWER TOP’S.

Our weed was seedy, but we were glad to have it. You needed something like a credit card and an album cover to separate out the seeds. I always used my Beatles White album, it still has residue in the crease.

I got pissed off today because I had collected a good splattering of reclaim on the walls of my glass Robusto stem, only to have a combustion issue occur. It makes me think the reclaim gets a foul taste from the smoke. I learned to quickly blow into the stem when you notice combustion. I believe it helps to get that smoke out of there asap if you want to keep vaping w/o cleaning.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I LOOOVE stem cleaning my way to a Niiiice cup of Irish Coffee!

I usually use vodka or Jim beam.
Haven't had/access to Good old EverClear, now, in years.

+100 :tup: for Stem cleaning to make reclaim-based goodies!

Happy Vaping! :leaf: :cheers:

Donno about using my Java to stem clean (+1 ultrasonic clean, cleaner, cleanest? Condenser, mabbe).

Lately, I found butter pecan ice cream in a hot cuppa joe hits the
spot. Add a
spot of
Sambuca, and it’s Nirvana!

Would a
drop of CBD enhance the experience? :smug:

Last edited:

notams

toke down Babylon
So glad I was directed here. Great stuff.

@Siebter I agree. If someone's not into edibles or the hassle it makes perfect serve to not even mess with it. And you're right, I got a little aggressive on my rant about "dirty". Thanks for your gentle rebuke.

@StringTheorista awesome idea on the everclear. Never thought of that. Everclear is at least 7 times more fun than milk.

@Jill NYC you indeed did nail it.

And... Yes, I do need to figure out multi-quote. Sorry for the goofy way of posting this.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Our weed was seedy, but we were glad to have it. You needed something like a credit card and an album cover to separate out the seeds. I always used my Beatles White album, it still has residue in the crease.

I got pissed off today because I had collected a good splattering of reclaim on the walls of my glass Robusto stem, only to have a combustion issue occur. It makes me think the reclaim gets a foul taste from the smoke. I learned to quickly blow into the stem when you notice combustion. I believe it helps to get that smoke out of there asap if you want to keep vaping w/o cleaning.
We used a. Chee & Chong ALBUM to swift seed’s before HAWAII!
Growing with nature was cutting edge!

A “M” is perfect for any ERA?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
mmmm how important is it to have a good strain and a good tune ready beforehand the ‘M’?
GDP is decent evening strain.
MAUI WOWIE x DurBON x GDP was our 1970’s medical recreational pot.
Seed’s were not ideal for rolling joint’s!

killing or pulling males before they were trying to fuck the female’s was what surfer’s did during the 1970’s.
It’s getting so cheap why even grow? (Except for COLAS)
Da ‘M’ would have been so wonderful during harvest time?
Just saying?

Smokey McVape

The Omni MP is supposed to spin?

While we're on the subject of the Omni, does anyone have any experience adjust the bowl size down? Thinking of micro dosing with it.
The Omni mouthpiece is adjustable and you turn the mouthpiece to make the internal condenser longer (thicker vapor) or shorter (thinner more airy vapor). The TI tip has a bowl with ridges inside of it to allow different chamber sizes - full, 3/4 or 1/2 full and is excellent for micro dosing.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Dem good ole days (are gone). New morning, @ataxian

I like my OG? You like your M. Different strokes

No reservations needed :leaf:
I love a “M” & find it well made!
I can not comment on other product’s offered by VAPCAP.
Just expressing my feelings?

I have some OG Platinum to plant next spring in the garden outside.
It’s all good INICA’s, SATIVA’S, HBRID’s depending what I’m doing?
Have you had GSC?
Girl scout cookies CANNABIS (indoor or outdoor is my favorite)

Last edited:

voyciz

GDP is decent evening strain.
MAUI WOWIE x DurBON x GDP was our 1970’s medical recreational pot.
Seed’s were not ideal for rolling joint’s!

killing or pulling males before they were trying to fuck the female’s was what surfer’s did during the 1970’s.
It’s getting so cheap why even grow? (Except for COLAS)
Da ‘M’ would have been so wonderful during harvest time?
Just saying?

GDP used to relax me in the evenings also. Now it is the OG :)
I remember when I first started smoking (early 2000's), it was White Widow. Such good memories

Harvest with vapcap, mmmm! Sometimes I daydream about prancing around in a field of trees with my Omni - sampling random nugs, and humming tunes. :rofl:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It’s getting so cheap why even grow?
Sadly the fledgling program here could not be described that way. Maybe in a year, but for now legal goods are twice the black market pricing. Too much by far to kill it. We'll see how it goes...

My next DV purchase is gonna be a BB9. A little step off the beaten path for DV and I want to encourage their innovation. Can't have all the cool new stuff be third party, can we?

I notice the "Cap and Coil Kit" includes an M tip. Are we liking steel over Ti for use with the coil? Still a coil virgin at this point. Have one, just haven't yet used it.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
GDP used to relax me in the evenings also. Now it is the OG :)
I remember when I first started smoking (early 2000's), it was White Widow. Such good memories

Harvest with vapcap, mmmm! Sometimes I daydream about prancing around in a field of trees with my Omni - sampling random nugs, and humming tunes. :rofl:
1990 in HOLLAND at a Coffee House which had White Widow in joint form that was really top shelf!
I didn’t smoke POT until 1970 at SURF FIlm at the beach.
Long hair on male’s was the style.
“M” would be back to the future!

notams

toke down Babylon
I'm still impressed by "discovering" new uses for the cap / diggeroutter.

This is probably nothing shocking to you veteran users... Any time fresh bud or AVB is spilled onto a soft surface (clothes, bedsheets, carseats, etc.) the cap is the perfect tool to scrape up the spilled bud.

What's your your favorite use of the cap you've discovered?

someTooL

1990 in HOLLAND at a Coffee House which had White Widow in joint form that was really top shelf!

1992 - walked the Redlight district at night and recovered in the coffee shops during the day (and sightseeing of course) The menus were the best, weed on one side hash on the other. It would’ve been nice to have my “m”, but made due with local glass and papers. Times were much different then.

voyciz

I hope to visit a coffee shop in Holland one day, this is another one of my dreams. You rock man, thanks for sharing.

1992 - walked the Redlight district at night and recovered in the coffee shops during the day (and sightseeing of course) The menus were the best, weed on one side hash on the other. It would’ve been nice to have my “m”, but made due with local glass and papers. Times were much different then.

Sounds like quite the life! Are you going to go back with dynavap in hand now?

D4Dank

I'm still impressed by "discovering" new uses for the cap / diggeroutter.

This is probably nothing shocking to you veteran users... Any time fresh bud or AVB is spilled onto a soft surface (clothes, bedsheets, carseats, etc.) the cap is the perfect tool to scrape up the spilled bud.

What's your your favorite use of the cap you've discovered?
I use mine to stir between heat ups/empty a bowl and a perfect scoop for kief

Top Bottom