cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Looks similar to the Silo for about half the price.

DoobTube.jpg

I picked one of these up just because, and it does fit my Omni XL quite well. I will use it when the Dynastash is too much bulk...

Funny, this is pretty much how I have always seen @Stu ... :lol:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
@Ramahs, your bubbler is interesting, & pragmatic. Up-lifting. Takes me whirling back to
The yester-day of

Yeah, Under that socket-bowl was glue and plastic (the downstem being bade from pen bodies, lol). It was what it was, but I was gifted a bag of pretty good buds in celebration of my probation completion, and I couldn't wait. :shrug:

I have two of that model Super Weapon II. It's a great grinder that I've recommended to friends in the past who ended up being happy with their purchase of one as well. Though, the pics of the newer model currently for sale on @InterplanetaryTanner 's website shows a newer model with different teeth. Does anyone here have both that can speak on the difference? I want to know if I need the newer model in my collection :evil:

InterplanetaryTanner

Interplanetary Development
Manufacturer
Love the photos @RogueGuy.

"Super Weapon" as the name for a grinder. Come on USA wtf is wrong with you. Not exactly a brilliant cut imo. The battle of grinding weed. <sigh>

What would Buddha say. Peace out.

lol. Not a fan of them name huh??

I can’t say I’m entirely in love with it either. But it is catchy and there’s a bit of a story. So what can you do?

At this point it’s too well known to change.

I have two of that model Super Weapon II. Though the pics of the newer model currently for sale on @InterplanetaryTanner 's website shows a newer model with different teeth. Anybody have both that can speak on the difference? I want to know if I need the newer model in my collection :evil:

We had some very quiet releases/updates this year to the SW and Silos...

If you have a SWII I wouldn’t say you need to upgrade. We were hoping it would be the last update to the Super Weapon but it seems like there’s always something that could be better.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
The FC chat box thread. LOL

No wonder it's so long. It's not a Dynavap thread any more. More like the FC chat box.
If you think a thread is being derailed - like this one right now - please report it. Your post above only takes the thread further off course.

To everyone: Please keep your posts on topic.

Thank you and happy new year.:cheers:

:peace:

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
Yeah, Under that socket-bowl was glue and plastic (the downstem being bade from pen bodies, lol). It was what it was, but I was gifted a bag of pretty good buds in celebration of my probation completion, and I couldn't wait. :shrug:

I have two of that model Super Weapon II. It's a great grinder that I've recommended to friends in the past who ended up being happy with their purchase of one as well. Though, the pics of the newer model currently for sale on @InterplanetaryTanner 's website shows a newer model with different teeth. Does anyone here have both that can speak on the difference? I want to know if I need the newer model in my collection :evil:

Do it Ramahs! Quench your thirst. You deserve a newer model. :worms:

Any one looking forward to the 2020 M?

How much further can they develop/change it?

I've really enjoyed my 2019, the only thing that bothers me about it, is that the cap is less smooth to get on than my 2018, due to the cutouts on the tip creating catch points around the edge.

Stainless Steel, heck yeah! :rockon:

Last edited:

D4Dank

Do it Ramahs! Quench your thirst. You deserve a newer model. :worms:

Any one looking forward to the 2020 M?

How much further can they develop/change it?

I've really enjoyed my 2019, the only thing that bothers me about it, is that the cap is less smooth to get on than my 2018, due to the cutouts on the tip creating catch points around the edge.

Stainless Steel, heck yeah! :rockon:
I wonder what they’ll change. I know 2019 brought a lot of airflow issue, maybe they’ll go in that direction. Any idea when that will come out?

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Maybe Dynavap needs to know that some people have peeves about heating titanium no matter what others say. Make both tips the same price and I'd still pick stainless in a heartbeat. Don't get me wrong. I use high grade Ti in design all the time. I handle titanium parts all the time. I just don't want to vape with it.

GoldenBud

Maybe Dynavap needs to know that some people have peeves about heating titanium no matter what others say. Make both tips the same price and I'd still pick stainless in a heartbeat. Don't get me wrong. I use high grade Ti in design all the time. I handle titanium parts all the time. I just don't want to vape with it.
Why? I think the different between them in these temperature (up to 1200) doesn't matter by the taste, but isn't titanium heats faster abit or get colder faster? and also ligther by weight

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
hi all,
sorry for my english.
want to ask if you think there are differents between caps.
i got 2 dyna one m18 ss and hydra ti.
the caps should be the same but getting differents results when using them on the same tip?!?!
Yes, every cap has its own personality. One may take slightly longer to click than another. Some have two loud clicks, others have one loud, one soft click, etc.
Just one of the quirks of the Vapcap you will experience.
And your English is excellent!

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
hi all,
sorry for my english.
want to ask if you think there are differents between caps.
i got 2 dyna one m18 ss and hydra ti.
the caps should be the same but getting differents results when using them on the same tip?!?!

This seems to be a reasonably common occurrence with caps. Others have talked about it on here before. You have to learn how to drive each individual cap.

Any idea when that will come out?

It's anyone's guess I reckon. :nod: :peace:

Edit: Jill NYC you beat me to it Haha! :tup:

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Without evidence or cause I refuse to draw in air from a device that includes heated titanium based on personal conviction. I am intimately familiar with commercially pure titanium and the fact that it is biologically inert. Titanium is considered a 'warm' metal in other realms.

May all Ti tips remain a nice bright silvery color.

The question was posed as to what could be offered for the 2020-M... I am hoping for a Ti -geometry in stainless steel for the reason above. No one has to give up their Ti tips. I have no evidence to give cause. I don't like Brussels Sprouts either! I just want any advantage I can get to a clearer draw in a VC without compromising my principles. And that is why I gave the reply I did.

Last edited:
Top Bottom