Morty

No Supreme these days, @Morty?
Nah. Been using this for a minute.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/all-glass-convection-vape-kit.36262/

I can get hits almost as big as the Sup though (w/ better flavor). It and the VC are two of the best bang 4 ya buck vapes I've used that can hold their own against more $$$ vaporizers.

Who would of thunk it, but the Chiefs got the calls against the Pats Sunday...in Gillette! Looks like we might see each other again in the Divisional round.

https://www.illuminidol.com/products/patrick-mahomes :lol:

wombat24

zealot - church of the blessed dynayap
3 months in, I still consider myself a probationary user of the m19. I only use my Mighty now when I have to deal with more than 2 of the unconverted. I have been using a triple but will be graduating to a single when
my Aomai's arrive. I also intend building one of George's ISO candles. Induction heaters? I think I might wait until George comes out with something that he is happy with.

Regarding torch heating can anyone confirm this? Normally for a strong first hit I heat from underneath with the mouthpiece at 4 o clock (4.20 to be precise) aiming the flame at the base of the cap. Then I tried it with the MP at 2 'o clock, so that the flame runs away from the top of the cap. It took longer to heat up and when I stopped heating at the first click I thought I had combusted as I saw what I thought was smoke rising up from under the cap. The hit was definitely the most intense I had experienced to that point (again I assumed I had combusted). A check of the ABV showed I had not.

Has anyone had the same experience?

If anyone starts a Church of the Blessed DynaVap, I'm joinin'.

vaporculture

My 2 cents. When heating with a torch, I would recommend always tipping the VC so the cap is angled up and the mouthpiece is angled down, and varying the spot that you use on the cap to control the cook. (While rotating, of course)

If you do what it seems like you did on your second hit, tipping the VC with the cap down and letting the heat/flame run up the tip towards the body, you are likely to heat up the cooling fins, which won't help cook the load and more seriously, you run the risk of torching the o-rings around the base of the tip and you definitely do not want to do that for health reasons.

With the VC tipped cap up, try torching near to the screen position on the first hit, and work your way up towards the top of the cap if you are taking one toke closely following another so the heat soak doesn't exceed the point of near, or complete, combustion.

Last edited:

wombat24

zealot - church of the blessed dynayap
My 2 cents. When heating with a torch, I would recommend always tipping the VC so the cap is angled up and the mouthpiece is angled down, and varying the spot that you use on the cap to control the cook. (While rotating, of course)

If you do what it seems like you did on your second hit, tipping the VC with the cap down and letting the heat/flame run up the tip towards the body, you run the risk of heating up the cooling fins, which won't help cook the load and more seriously, you run the risk of torching the o-rings around the base of the tip and you definitely do not want to do that for health reasons.

With the VC tipped cap up, try torching near to the screen position on the first hit, and work your way up towards the top of the cap if you are taking one toke closely following another so the heat soak doesn't exceed the point of near, or complete, combustion.

Thanks for the tips, it was definitely the 1st cycle, I was conscious of the o-rings and I tend to hold my triple torch a fair distant away. I always heat with the tip angled up, I was experimenting. I just thought I might have stumbled on a way to bring it to the brink on the first cycle.

vaporculture

Thanks for the tips, it was definitely the 1st cycle, I was conscious of the o-rings and I tend to hold my triple torch a fair distant away. I always heat with the tip angled up, I was experimenting. I just thought I might have stumbled on a way to bring it to the brink on the first cycle.
If you want to try and bring it to the brink on the first cycle, start off heating right near the tip. Stop before the click(s), wait a few seconds, and then heat down closer to the screen position until the click(s). That way you will get the load cooking from both ends and push it closer to the edge by the time the click(s) come.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Cleaning the condenser only makes the problem worse - more of the tar/resin goes into lungs. At least, some of it gets stuck in the condenser when the device accumulates some build up.

To the "you're creating all sorts of complicated solutions to the simplest problem", I'd suggest that the problem can be called simplest only if it has been solved. Inhaling ton of sticky tar/resin is not suitable for me. Denying that there is a problem is not a solution.

I wonder if copper would be better than Al because of its much higher temperature tolerance. I could also try titanium or SS foils.

I am not thrilled about vaping through high temp o-rings of M either - there is a reason why people moved away from Teflon cookware. Those organic compounds out-gas plentifully.
It may look like tar but it is in fact vape honey and keef and bud-bits at various stages of ABV. It is as sticky as as tar but by no means black. A swab will reveal it is a brown that is dark from particulate staining. Technically, it is reclaimable. That is why flame-outs suck because it ruins the purity. But you right in that it is quite crusty. And yes, you are right that we take in particles. It is the cilia in our lungs that is suppose to bring this crap back out. But far be it for me to hold waterworks against anyone. Traps and screens can only help our lungs function well.

taijinian

Yep, I realize that it is reclaimable. In fact, I clean all my M fillers in a vial with iso. Alcohol has turned dark brown color. At some point, I'll reduce it down and use in some edibles.

I definitely don't want that sticky resin down in my respiratory pathways.

taijinian,
Reactions: ataxian

Dynalowrider

How do you expect to get high or any affects from your herb? Whether you let it get into your lungs to your blood stream or eat it. In order to get the thc you gotta get it into your blood. How you do it is up to you. I figure the easiest and lest harmful to my body is vaping. Pick your poison. Doc

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
How do you expect to get high or any affects from your herb? Whether you let it get into your lungs to your blood stream or eat it. In order to get the thc you gotta get it into your blood. How you do it is up to you. I figure the easiest and lest harmful to my body is vaping. Pick your poison. Doc
In University there were students making pages to describe a simple problem?
E=MC2 is a simple easy equation!

“M” is easy to MEDICATE logically!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
New glass day is always a good day!

IMG-1776.jpg

taijinian

I don't understand posts that claim that any vapor is what it should be, regardless of its quality/condition. Are those people denying any merits of volume/length of path/water conditioning? I don't require any convincing that vapor of stock M is up to snuff. My body makes it loud and clear that it isn't. To be honest, many YouTube personalities, who advertise vaps, have that raspy, moist, gurgling voice that is a sign that their vaping habit is affecting their physiology.

I get plentifully high from lighter and more aromatic oils.

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Nah. Been using this for a minute.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/all-glass-convection-vape-kit.36262/

I can get hits almost as big as the Sup though (w/ better flavor). It and the VC are two of the best bang 4 ya buck vapes I've used that can hold their own against more $$$ vaporizers.

Who would of thunk it, but the Chiefs got the calls against the Pats Sunday...in Gillette! Looks like we might see each other again in the Divisional round.

https://www.illuminidol.com/products/patrick-mahomes :lol:

My spin of RWW all.glass.convection.elbow.vape, @Morty. :)

Cost effective. ‘Tis.

Last edited:

StringTheorista

How do you know when it’s time to replace your O-rings? I use mine daily and don’t seem to notice any difference from day 1
They don't need regular replacement. Replace tip o-rings if they get cracked, or shrink and don't hold your tip securely in your stem. Internal x-rings, same story. I have not needed to replace any o-ring or x-ring in 2 years of using dynavaps. If they don't get overheated, or over-soaked in alcohol, they last a long time. (I don't remove the o-rings from the tip when I clean; they seem to suffer during removal or replacement process because they're tricky to remove, and I don't find it necessary, since I don't do a long soak in alcohol.)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
They don't need regular replacement. Replace tip o-rings if they get cracked, or shrink and don't hold your tip securely in your stem. Internal x-rings, same story. I have not needed to replace any o-ring or x-ring in 2 years of using dynavaps. If they don't get overheated, or over-soaked in alcohol, they last a long time. (I don't remove the o-rings from the tip when I clean; they seem to suffer during removal or replacement process because they're tricky to remove, and I don't find it necessary, since I don't do a long soak in alcohol.)
The Modern day HENDRICKS has spoken!

LISTEN to him!

“M” if you’re not scared?

Top Bottom