StringTheorista

Thanks dynavap for the awesome new stem included with my order.
IMG-2390.jpg

I love the tactile experience of this stem! The design is laser-etched, so it adds overall grippiness. My new everyday carry set-up:
IMG-2393.jpg

babaganush

I also received one of these stems with my order along with some other extras. It brings me a lot of joy and I really appreciate how George and the Dynavap team go out of their way to make their customers happy. I'm not sure what metal this is yet, but I think it's f'n gorgeous and has a really cool textured feel to it.

20191201-013827.jpg

I also bought a new Hydrovong stem, and I can definitely tell an improved airflow compared to my much older generation vong stem. It's also a work of art, sometimes I catch myself staring at it, maybe copping a feel or two, just appreciating all its curves and...ok I'll stop now. Here it is with the rest of the team:

20191130-230237.jpg

Anyway, thanks again Dynavap team for the gifts and for being just generally awesome!

Last edited:

LabPong

Just did a quick sesh with my new BB9 stem, Ti tip, low temp cap.

But I am not sure it is a low temp cap......how do you tell the diff physically if possible? I thought it was supposed to be shorter than the regular cap....or is it thinner or diff metal?

EDIT:
oops...it is a low temp cap with the T logo on it....just watched George's introduction vid....

Works really good so far......tried it with the CCD down all the way for max load and taste ability. Wow with the BB9 stem and Ti/low temp cap......it works very well for me. I'm pulling through water. I do not think the beads will rattle very long for me. I will get them way to sticky soon enough......haaaaa

Last edited:

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Oh the hold Dynavap has on me. I really did try to hold out and not let the VAS get the best of me this black Friday shopping season but I couldnt help it. PRIORITIES lmao. Currently staying at a hotel and don't even know where we are going to make home next. Havent really gotten in to look at what survived and what didnt so I considered this a reset order. I really appreciate everyone who reached out with kind words. Really do appreciate the people in the community. Hopefully I'll get some pics up of the survivors or whatever didnt. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Cant wait to play w my makers kit! Got some ideas!

D4Dank

Was so jealous of everyone’s Wednesday orders having the unique stems. I placed my order Thursday morning and decided to give it a shot, asked dynavap if they had any imperfect low temp caps laying around I’d be super thankful if they shot me one my way, and they did(not sure if it’s messed up or anything)!
Dynavap is the best. Had a bad day but this literally put a big smile on my face.

Anybody else get a makers kit? The tip it came with is a bit different. Has the grooves of a ti but I believe is ss

Last edited by a moderator:

juanavape

Did I read somewhere that DV recently did something (updated ?) their website ? Today I tried to place an order but the site wouldn't recognize my password, was that just me or was it part of the new update I wonder. Placed my order as a "guest" this time so all good just curious if this happened to others as well ?

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Did I read somewhere that DV recently did something (updated ?) their website ? Today I tried to place an order but the site wouldn't recognize my password, was that just me or was it part of the new update I wonder. Placed my order as a "guest" this time so all good just curious if this happened to others as well ?
I ended up having to do a password reset. I did notice only my last order was in my purchase history. Wondering if prior orders will be carried back over. Always like to see all the stuff ive ordered in the past and the $ ive spent lol

mysterion

The Vaporizer Avenger
Anybody else get a makers kit? The tip it came with is a bit different. Has the grooves of a ti but I believe is ss

The whole reason I got 2 makers kits was for the TI tips and caps.... plus some parts to make other vapes with, the wood butter, oh and the chance to make a nice VonG!..... but mainly the TI tip..... and the free M deals.

Is it actually TI or different the a normal one? I like the airflow of my current one and thought I would be buying the same. Please tell me it’s not SS!

Anyways..... I hope everyone had a great Black Friday and I’m eager to see how the new parts perform. My Hula stem and Simrell Vortex want some new tips!

M

D4Dank

The whole reason I got 2 makers kits was for the TI tips and caps.... plus some parts to make other vapes with, the wood butter, oh and the chance to make a nice VonG!..... but mainly the TI tip..... and the free M deals.

Is it actually TI or different the a normal one? I like the airflow of my current one and thought I would be buying the same. Please tell me it’s not SS!

Anyways..... I hope everyone had a great Black Friday and I’m eager to see how the new parts perform. My Hula stem and Simrell Vortex want some new tips!

M
Ooooh ok that makes sense. It looked darker than my other ti tip but maybe I had one too many dynavap bowls at the time

Top Bottom