mobilrog

Trying for another Omnivap XL and an M. The M will go to a friend who's stubborn about vaping, but I think this'll change his tune :rockon:

Currently have an M and an Omnivap XL already but man I'm the type that wants backups for everything. Plus I've got an XL Futostash en route, so need a 2nd OmniXL to house in it... right? :doh:

VAS. Bad.

What're you after?
I got a makers kit and a low temp cap. I just got an email from POTV about their sale and now im hoping for a mighty hahaha.

VAS is hitting hard right now

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
certainly would not want taylor swift tickets unless i could swap em for vapcap.

My sentiments exactly.:tup:

Restroom line was nonexistent.

I love it! One of your highlights of that concert. :rockon: :peace:

I must admit I'm a little bit jealous of you USA based folk when it comes to these Dynavap sales.

Postage + import duties + tax + chance of goods being seized and destroyed = :bang: over here.

But I am pleased for everyone who is getting themselves a bargain. :spliff: Enjoy.

Last edited:

cilantro

Flavor Chaser/Slava Ukraini 🇺🇦✊
Hi Dynaverse,
Can someone help me out on this - I find that I prefer the simplicity and taste of a Ti tip/screen paired with the Grav 12mm tasters. I have several tips that I've amassed over the years, and only one fits (barely tight enough). Are there any tips to make a better fit, or are all tolerances of glass and/or VC tips + orings different?

StringTheorista

Hi Dynaverse,
Can someone help me out on this - I find that I prefer the simplicity and taste of a Ti tip/screen paired with the Grav 12mm tasters. I have several tips that I've amassed over the years, and only one fits (barely tight enough). Are there any tips to make a better fit, or are all tolerances of glass and/or VC tips + orings different?
If the fit iS too loose, you can remove the o-rings on the tip, wind some hemp fiber in the groove then re-mount the o-rings. Nothing to do if too tight.
Also, local shops sometimes have a box of tasters—bring a (clean) tip to the store and do fit tests. good luck!

cilantro

Flavor Chaser/Slava Ukraini 🇺🇦✊
If the fit iS too loose, you can remove the o-rings on the tip, wind some hemp fiber in the groove then re-mount the o-rings. Nothing to do if too tight.
Also, local shops sometimes have a box of tasters—bring a (clean) tip to the store and do fit tests. good luck!

Awesome info! Thanks @StringTheorista and @stark1. I never even considered the hemp fiber thing to tighten up the fit. Testing begins now.....

Random thought of the day: VAS is for me is a search for the perfect experience. It's an ongoing syndrome because this perfect experience doesn't really exist, does it? I have M's, the OG glass, Omnis, Vongs, etc. and don't regret a single purchase (except maybe Shadow M with rusting issue). At this point, the Dynaverse has led me to reveal more about myself to myself. I am a glass person! Ddave water wand is my jam as well.

FC, and this forum in particular is outstanding. :nod:

rnartian

Earthling flora is... fascinating.
For a second, I was stuck between going for the dynavap deal or a switch bundle I saw that was pretty tempting, when I realized...
What's better than playing pokemon, bundled up warm on a winter morning with a dynavap?
...so I'm getting them both :lol:
Hope everyone takes advantage of these green friday deals and that your holiday is full of green and relaxation! :peace::leaf:

mobilrog

I've got a Mighty arriving Friday from Puffitup! $279 including shipping with a stand, grinder, and WPA seemed like a great deal. That, the Dynavap, my e-nano and recently-upgraded Firefly 2+ should complete my collection, he said hopefully.
I just pick one up for $245 from namaste vapes :)

I think my VAS should be complete for a while lol

I HOPE

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
is it normal that the first hit has not as much vapor as the other heat cycles?

when i start using the Dynavap it is always the first hit which tastes extremely good but has almost no visible vapor production.

Generally speaking yes it is normal, the first heat up produces less vapor.

Though you can get more aggressive and heat low down for first heat up and push it a bit, but it can be a fine line. Practice makes perfect.

Personally I love that tasty cooler first hit. :leaf: Tasty flower flavor

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
@Slotheus what kind of futostash did you grab!?
So many options I was looking for hours yesterday on the website and then when I came back to order a few of my choices had already sold p. I bet you grabbed one of them haha.
I might go back for another one when the whole site goes on sale. Keep changing my mind on wood types though!

I jumped on the SimRell vortex flash sale for my main purchase this year, stoked.

WakeVape&Bake

Generally speaking yes it is normal, the first heat up produces less vapor.

Though you can get more aggressive and heat low down for first heat up and push it a bit, but it can be a fine line. Practice makes perfect.

Personally I love that tasty cooler first hit. :leaf: Tasty flower flavor

ah, good to know!

and yeah, the taste of that first hit is awesome

Schlumples

Resident Otter
@Slotheus what kind of futostash did you grab!?
So many options I was looking for hours yesterday on the website and then when I came back to order a few of my choices had already sold p. I bet you grabbed one of them haha.
I might go back for another one when the whole site goes on sale. Keep changing my mind on wood types though!

I jumped on the SimRell vortex flash sale for my main purchase this year, stoked.
Haha I was browsing for a long time too! I got the first Pine Cone one that was listed. Such a hard choice, I really liked a bright red one but decided the pine cone fit my environment best. Sorry if it was one you were after man :bang:

The vortex looks amazing, congrats! :rockon:

TommyDee

Vaporitor
ah, good to know!

and yeah, the taste of that first hit is awesome

I grind top shelf heavy on the duff herb through a screen. That first hit is full of flavor and reasonable cloud. The thing is, this first draw is made up of molecules that volatilize at lower temps so they condense on your tissues easier. The whole idea behind vaping is to never cloud in order to maximize consumption. But sooner or later you'll need more oxygen.

Top Bottom