D4Dank

Since my birthday was recently passed and I didn't get what I wanted, I pulled the trigger and ordered last Thursday night and have waited patiently for the arrival today of my 2019 M and I couldn't be happier :) I finally, after 11 years of bliss with my SSV, yet yearning for the same big clouds of vapor out of the house when enjoying outdoors, I have found the answer with the DynaVap. Now I don't have to take my extra SSV on the road for camping with a dedicated extension cord, I can just pack my DV and perhaps an extra can of gas for the lighter. I am so very happy I went ahead and took the plunge! Thanks George and countless others for creating an amazing device. I can guess where all my extra pennies are gonna go.... do I dare say Simrell?
Start with a glassstem brotha. Flavor is amazing and is much cheaper

DykeWymn

Start with a glassstem brotha. Flavor is amazing and is much cheaper
I was provided a Hula stem V2 (glass) with my order from Sneaky Pete and I agree, the flavor is amazing and it helped me find the perfect pull strength almost straight out the gate. I am in love with the quality of vapor and ease of use. This is the device I have been searching for, it takes the prize!
Having a beautiful Simrell and maybe a Ti tip for extra fancy(at home) appearance :sherlock:

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
IMG-8258.jpg

I have some xl stems looking for a good home. Starting with these four...
The finish inside and out, is an all natural, plant based hard oil. It is water, sweat, saliva, and heat resistant. Great finish , but it takes ages to fully cure. Will not be using it for future stems.
Airport has not yet been made...you choose whether to add or not. Shipping is $4 to conus
thanks for looking

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Since my birthday was recently passed and I didn't get what I wanted, I pulled the trigger and ordered last Thursday night and have waited patiently for the arrival today of my 2019 M and I couldn't be happier :) I finally, after 11 years of bliss with my SSV, yet yearning for the same big clouds of vapor out of the house when enjoying outdoors, I have found the answer with the DynaVap. Now I don't have to take my extra SSV on the road for camping with a dedicated extension cord, I can just pack my DV and perhaps an extra can of gas for the lighter. I am so very happy I went ahead and took the plunge! Thanks George and countless others for creating an amazing device. I can guess where all my extra pennies are gonna go.... do I dare say Simrell?

After going through most of DV's stock stems, an embarrassing amount, I've found that my two favorite stems are Simrell Vortex for native use or with a J Hook, and the @DDave Water Wands for use with water pieces.

I like the Simrell Collection Vortex so much I ordered a Blackwood version that should arrive Friday.

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
Hi, Boys and Girls! :D :wave:

WELCOME to another EXCITING installment of....

:o "What Tha Fuck Is THAT?!" :o

WTFIT.gif

Presented by TheJackal'sMARK!
PROUD sponsor of "CouchLock",
and EVERYONE'S favorite...
"Tha Munchies!" :rockon:

(NOT The Monkees) :o

*crickets chirping*

Moving along...

:o "What Tha Fuck Is THAT?!" :o

IMG-20191113-220855-420.jpg

Today's installment, is a pic of...

A Dynavap Shadow M tip (Packed with a nice capful of
DeadHead :cool:) inserted into the 2mmXL stem with reg shadow condenser - original Nectar collectar stem with tip in and Connecting - Robusto with xl condenser and fat mouthpiece!

(Those 2 stems are connected using a piece of a silicone mouthpiece from a cheap bowl.)

AWESOME "Thick-Ass-Glass" stems, courtesy of @RogueGuy! Owner of
The Rogue Wax Works! :rockon:

SOLID clouds AND...
She hits I C Y COLD,
this way, with the
"DUAL Air Ports" unblocked. :cool: :tup: :nod:

Hope you enjoyed today's installment!

Next week :

We'll ask none other than POTUS, what he thinks it would be like to vape one...
ON the...
International Space Station! :spliff:

Also, "What if... C. A. T. Really Spelled... VONG?!" :o :rofl::o

You DON'T wanna miss it! :clap:

Happy Vaping! :wave::leaf: :wave:

Last edited:

Socks And Sandals

Man this thread moves fast!

Omnivap XL is working and tasting good still. However I just don't like this dual Z lighter. I'm filling this thing after nearly every session! I'm sure turning up the flame to get a nice tippy point to it attributes to that but still. I ordred two lighters from Amazon and thought it was best to go with a single (for when I get my technique down lol) and a triple flame Cyclone from Lotus. From what I've skimmed and briefly researched, The Honest single torch seems to be a go to and and recommended by a few you tube personalities as well. I just made it tho and picked up the very last one they had in stock.. If you're looking for the last Honest Single torch... sorry guys that was me who bought it!:p

I just don't like this lighter, It's taking nearly 15 seconds or more to heat? Is this normal?

I did try the Dynacoil, the flavor was nice but it seems I wasted it or at least I could have got a bigger hit out of that same amount from my Quartz nails and EVO. The flavor was very impressive though.

Still haven't popped on the fat mouthpiece and tried it through my banger rig tho... I don't think the size of clouds I'm getting normally warrants water diffusion.. I dunno.. I'm just not impressed enough to try...... yet.

Again, I don't like the dual flame lighter at all.. Hopefully the triple flame will fix my problems.. It's taking way too long for the first click and I'm I only get thick flavorful hits about 60% of the time. Most of my hits (while they do fuck me up, don't get me wrong) are whispy at best. Not sure if it's the technique or lighter.

Also I was eyeballing the Blazer Mini torch PB207. I remember I had this lighter when I was a kid in the 80's (just like the stranger things kids lol) smoking cigs. Is it worth the extra money? Reason why I'm asking is because I own a Big Shot Blazer already and loved it.. But I don't use it anymore lol.. Tired of the smoke alarms going off when cleaning the banger. I'll just use my Evo and Dyna coil instead. :\

Again.. DAMN!!! This thread moves fast!>>>>>>>>:o

Last edited:

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
Other vapes are cool, and I'm glad I have all my vapes, and will continue to use each one on certain occasions, but if I could only have one vape for all my life it would be: Dynavap M, or any sort of VapCap setup.

This made me think of the Twilight Zone where there is a nuclear war and civilization is destroyed but a librarian survives and so does the library and just as he is rejoicing that he has all the time in the world now to read books, he breaks his glasses. Except in my head, he has a Vapcap with a glass stem, CRACK!!

@stark1 thats a cool IH. Did you make that? It has lots of pretty lights :love:

@joner I have a low temp cap. I tend to use mine on a Ti tip, heat it in the middle with a small single flame, 3-4 cycles, big clouds no combustion. I dont really use it to take low temp hits,. I find its benefit for me to be that there is a lot less near combustion.

@thejackalsmark HaHa, you must still be HAF off your Banana Strawberry, DeadHead, Lemon (Kush) and (Jager) Purple Hindu Kush bowl to dream up that crazy triple threat stem :spliff:

@danielj All very nice but the one on the bottom is calling out to me.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
This made me think of the Twilight Zone where there is a nuclear war and civilization is destroyed but a librarian survives and so does the library and just as he is rejoicing that he has all the time in the world now to read books, he breaks his glasses. Except in my head, he has a Vapcap with a glass stem, CRACK!!

@stark1 thats a cool IH. Did you make that? It has lots of pretty lights :love:

@joner I have a low temp cap. I tend to use mine on a Ti tip, heat it in the middle with a small single flame, 3-4 cycles, big clouds no combustion. I dont really use it to take low temp hits,. I find its benefit for me to be that there is a lot less near combustion.

@thejackalsmark HaHa, you must still be HAF off your Banana Strawberry, DeadHead, Lemon (Kush) and (Jager) Purple Hindu Kush bowl to dream up that crazy triple threat stem :spliff:

@danielj All very nice but the one on the bottom is calling out to me.

You’d do well to snap up a coupla RG Samson stems ; they are strong AF, and
(virtually) unbreakable. :tup:

FD5-B9937-33-E0-4-B9-F-93-CC-07-E191-FE7-B84.jpg
[/ur]

Last edited:

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
i Bought a PSmini recently from @Pipes and i am back in honey moon with my VCs.

After switching back and forward I find M’s (19) is remarkably more suited for induction than ti tip (mine is the last iteration of 7fins) meaning ti tip need at least a cycle or two more than M before starting to clouds and in between vapor becomes harsher
Ti tip on the other side i find it better with flame

Have low temps caps been reported after use with IH?

swieder711

I am a Dynavap newbie. My 2019 M is arriving soon from Sneaky Petes. This is a super active thread with lots of great advice. I am going to take my 1st run with a single flame touch, but am also considering a Caldron induction heater.

I am currently using the Airgo. The Dynavap reminds me on my old combustion metal single hit Bats. Should be a very nice upgrade for solo sessions.

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
Get the Caldron. Torches are great and you should definitely learn how to use one with your M but an IH just makes it so easy. I love my Flux Deluxe. My wife and I are both sitting on the sofa using it right now. Caldron is on my VAS list.

I bought M's because they reminded me of my old brass one hitter and dugout, too. :tup:

Socks And Sandals

I found the "Best Of" thread which REALLY explained a whole lot but I didn't come across the lighter thread. Thank you!! Also how does the Jobon compare to the Vertigo Cyclone Triple? Any notable differences?

Oh and it happened again, I combusted. The cap never clicked and failed to work. Just wondering if this happens from time to time?

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
Oh and it happened again, I combusted. The cap never clicked and failed to work. Just wondering if this happens from time to time?

Does your cap fail to click often? I've never had that happen myself. Could it be that you have a faulty cap, or maybe it needs another clean? Perhaps you could do a few dry runs(empty tip) with your cap to see if it's your technique or the hardware? :sherlock:

I have not used the Vertigo Cyclone Triple, perhaps some one else can chime in on that one. :haw:

Last edited:

warren0728

I am a Dynavap newbie. My 2019 M is arriving soon from Sneaky Petes. This is a super active thread with lots of great advice. I am going to take my 1st run with a single flame touch, but am also considering a Caldron induction heater.
get the caldron ... i love mine ... i love it so much i ordered a portside mini too ... and it should be delivered monday!

edit: delivery tracking changed

Last edited:

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Not really. It’s usually user error.
Any chance you didn’t wait for cool down click and started heating again, waiting for a click that already happened, therefore combusting? I only ask because I may have done that once or twenty times myself.

Top Bottom