thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
Savor the flavor! :drool:

IMG-20191003-180724.jpg

Is that the Vapcap cooler v3 that was out of stock for so long?

Noticed the original listing is no longer there.
2019-10-31-17-21-27.jpg

Here's what I see now. Is that the same one?
2019-10-31-17-25-30.jpg

https://www.ddavemods.com/store/p96/The_Complete_VapCap_DRY_Cooling_Solution.html

Btw, good to see you back again.

Happy Vaping!

Last edited:

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Is that the Vapcap cooler v3 that was out of stock for so long?

Noticed the original listing is no longer there.
2019-10-31-17-21-27.jpg

Here's what I see now. Is that the same one?
2019-10-31-17-25-30.jpg

https://www.ddavemods.com/store/p96/The_Complete_VapCap_DRY_Cooling_Solution.html

Btw, good to see you back again.

Happy Vaping!
Greetings @thejackalsmark,

It's similar, save for the below points:
* The original did not utilize a Custom Waterwand as the VapCap body, it used the stock body and a small silicone sleeve to make the air seal.
* The body of this cooler unit is more robust than the original. (Thicker glass).
* And the airway has been opened up quite a bit from the original "metered" version. (for the VapCap application, this matters little as the original cooler metered restriction was not greater than that of the VapCap, so it did not add to draw resistance...however, this cooler will be used in other applications where the draw restriction of the original did not result in any benefits).

Thanks for the kind words and Glad to be back! :rockon:

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
Greetings @thejackalsmark,

It's similar, save for the below points:
* The original did not utilize a Custom Waterwand as the VapCap body, it used the stock body and a small silicone sleeve to make the air seal.
* The body of this cooler unit is more robust than the original. (Thicker glass).
* And the airway has been opened up quite a bit from the original "metered" version. (for the VapCap application, this matters little as the original cooler metered restriction was not greater than that of the VapCap, so it did not add to draw resistance...however, this cooler will be used in other applications where the draw restriction of the original did not result in any benefits).

Thanks for the kind words and Glad to be back! :rockon:

Thanks @DDave for the explanation of the new vapcap cooler system. Very sharp!

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Sharp indeed. Only 2 left. I would scooped one needed a new short watwr wand and could see a bunch if uses for the doolong stem. Too bad I got suckwd into the dynavap sale was ust planning on getting one but had to scoop 2 to get my free shipping lol. Guess ima have to wait. So many sales so little cash. Just in time for the holidays too

Socks And Sandals

Ok so I finally got the Omni XL and am having mixed results. I have no idea how this adjusting the air flow through the mouthpiece works at all! As I spin it counter or clockwise, I see no difference in the air flow whatsoever.. I mean none at all.

Are we supposed to adjust the mouthpiece with our lips while using it, or adjust it beforehand?

Also why does this only come with 5 extra o rings when there are 7 total? And what's with the big one on the tip? It looks to be a different size as the rest of them? How does the adjustment work? Is it supposed to be flush with the mouthpiece and the condenser?

I've only tried a very small amount (It looks like the TI screen came preinstalled at the lowest/largest bowl setting?) that had plenty of airflow in there to flow around in. Yes I saw vapor, i felt it, but it wasn't a bloom and no no where near the size of clouds I see on these videos.

Again, this is my very first time lol, not sure if I'm doing the torch thing right, or the carb hole and/or airflow adjustment at all guys.. I guess I'm going to be watching a whole lot of videos.

I'm also very disappointed with the lack of instructions that came with this. It really is like the assembly instructions from Ikea lol and VapeXhale is equally guilty of this as well. The instructions use the M as an example so there is no description of the Omni XL's features...? How about detailed instructions on how to use the so called adjustable airflow in the Omni Xl and how to properly heat the cap?

Some people say leave the mouthpiece flush to the condenser, some don't??

I don't get this spinning airflow adjustment at all... and it kind of makes me wish I got the simpler M instead...

Last edited:

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
Ok so I finally got the Omni XL and am having mixed results. I have no idea how this adjusting the air flow through the mouthpiece works at all! As I spin it counter or clockwise, I see no difference in the air flow whatsoever.. I mean none at all.

Are we supposed to adjust the mouthpiece with our lips while using it, or adjust it beforehand?

Also why does this only come with 5 extra o rings when there are 7 total? And what's with the big one on the tip? It looks to be a different size as the rest of them? How does the adjustment work? Is it supposed to be flush with the mouthpiece and the condenser?

I've only tried a very small amount (It looks like the TI screen came preinstalled at the lowest/largest bowl setting?) that had plenty of airflow in there to flow around in. Yes I saw vapor, i felt it, but it wasn't a bloom and no no where near the size of clouds I see on these videos.

Again, this is my very first time lol, not sure if I'm doing the torch thing right, or the carb hole and/or airflow adjustment at all guys.. I guess I'm going to be watching a whole lot of videos.

I'm also very disappointed with the lack of instructions that came with this. It really is like the assembly instructions from Ikea lol and VapeXhale is equally guilty of this as well. The instructions use the M as an example so there is no description of the Omni XL's features...? How about detailed instructions on how to use the so called adjustable airflow in the Omni Xl and how to properly heat the cap?

Some people say leave the mouthpiece flush to the condenser, some don't??

I don't get this spinning airflow adjustment at all... and it kind of makes me wish I got the simpler M instead...
The two parts of the Omni condenser are threaded; if the threads turn loose, then the two halves are not connected...and turning them will make no difference.

I would remove the tip from the stem; remove the mouthpiece; if the condenser tube doesn’t come out with it, use the digger on your cap to press out the tube; reattach the condenser assembly by screwing the two pieces together fully (but not *tight*: it’s the change in the length of the assembly from working the screw). Reinsert the condenser into the stem, tip & cap back on: with the screw ‘fully engaged’, like you just set it, and the airport open, that’s max airflow. ‘Unscrewing’ the mouthpiece section from here will increase restriction by lengthening the condenser and closing the gap between it’s end and the base of the tip.

If your preference is for more restriction, you may disengage the pieces again while dialing it to your taste. Just do it again, adjusting the screw travel til you get it where you want it. HTH

OH, about the mouthpiece flush with the stem: the action of lengthening the condenser tends to force the mouthpiece *back* toward the vapor...it does this *instead* of changing your tip restriction: to get the effects of the change, push the mouthpiece til it’s flush with the stem.

voyciz

When you spin it counter clockwise, you should be able to look inside the air port (carb) and see the metal move down towards the tip and block the hole. Sometimes, the mouthpiece comes unscrewed from the condensor, and so you have to push in firmly and turn clockwise.

You'll start to get bigger clouds as you use it more and more, just takes time. I pretty much keep my bowl size at 50% because I find it helps me conserve.

Congratulations on the new Omni. May it serve you well.

Socks And Sandals

The two parts of the Omni condenser are threaded; if the threads turn loose, then the two halves are not connected...and turning them will make no difference.

I would remove the tip from the stem; remove the mouthpiece; if the condenser tube doesn’t come out with it, use the digger on your cap to press out the tube; reattach the condenser assembly by screwing the two pieces together fully (but not *tight*: it’s the change in the length of the assembly from working the screw). Reinsert the condenser into the stem, tip & cap back on: with the screw ‘fully engaged’, like you just set it, and the airport open, that’s max airflow. ‘Unscrewing’ the mouthpiece section from here will increase restriction by lengthening the condenser and closing the gap between it’s end and the base of the tip.

If your preference is for more restriction, you may disengage the pieces again while dialing it to your taste. Just do it again, adjusting the screw travel til you get it where you want it. HTH

OH, about the mouthpiece flush with the stem: the action of lengthening the condenser tends to force the mouthpiece *back* toward the vapor...it does this *instead* of changing your tip restriction: to get the effects of the change, push the mouthpiece til it’s flush with the stem.

I'm sorry but I still don't understand this. I'm looking at the condenser right now and the only side that is threaded is the end that goes into the mouthpiece. My condenser isn't threaded in two pieces. I obviously have to watch some more videos. Again there is no difference when I turn it.

When you spin it counter clockwise, you should be able to look inside the air port (carb) and see the metal move down towards the tip and block the hole. Sometimes, the mouthpiece comes unscrewed from the condensor, and so you have to push in firmly and turn clockwise.

You'll start to get bigger clouds as you use it more and more, just takes time. I pretty much keep my bowl size at 50% because I find it helps me conserve.

Sorry but I am not seeing what you're talking about. There is nothing moving inside and again I can't tell if this needs to be flush with the mouthpiece and condenser or not.

I'm finding this quite frustrating that I can't grasp how this thing works. I'm very reluctant to try again and am thinking of cleaning the whole thing out with ISO for a refund..

Sorry guys, I'm not even playing stupid.. I can't wrap my head around how this thing works.. I'm already thinking of sending it back :(

Ok I think I see what you are saying, I do see the tip of the condenser slide in and out of the top of the stem (without tip connected).

My question is, why is it on a Dynavap video that they said to pull it out from the condenser? I'm so confused.

I still don't understand how the condenser moving in and out of the end of the stem controls the airflow. I just want to understand the mechanism behind it. My best guess is that by extending the condenser the total air path increases by 5mm or so? I just don't get it.

I could have sworn I saw either vape critic or sneaky pete say to pull it out from the condenser? I just need to know that when you put the mouthpiece on the condenser, do you tighten it all the way? In otherwords, the mouthpiece is supposed to sit flush to the stem while adjusting the airflow correct? None of the o rings from the mouthpiece should be showing and it should be flush to the stem while controlling airflow?

I always do my research when buying a new vape, but with this, I honestly didn't think I had to.
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Ok I think I see what you are saying, I do see the tip of the condenser slide in and out of the top of the stem (without tip connected).

My question is, why is it on a Dynavap video that they said to pull it out from the condenser? I'm so confused.

I still don't understand how the condenser moving in and out of the end of the stem controls the airflow. I just want to understand the mechanism behind it. My best guess is that by extending the condenser the total air path increases by 5mm or so? I just don't get it.

I could have sworn I saw either vape critic or sneaky pete say to pull it out from the condenser? I just need to know that when you put the mouthpiece on the condenser, do you tighten it all the way? In otherwords, the mouthpiece is supposed to sit flush to the stem while adjusting the airflow correct? None of the o rings from the mouthpiece should be showing and it should be flush to the stem while controlling airflow?

No, don't pull it out. Push the damn thing IN! (you're welcome, posts taken out of context thread).

When you unscrew the thread, lengthening the condenser, the opposite end from the mouthpiece should be sliding up or down under the air-port hole, blocking the air more, or unblocking the air, depending on how far you twist or untwist the mouthpiece.

Here. Watch this fucking thing again:

Last edited:

Socks And Sandals

No, don't pull it out. Push the damn thing IN! (you're welcome, posts taken out of context thread).

When you unscrew the thread, lengthening the condenser, the opposite end from the mouthpiece should be sliding up or down under the air-port hole, blocking the air more, or unblocking the air, depending on how far you twist or untwist the mouthpiece.

Here. Watch this fucking thing again:

So it's the condenser moving in and out of the tip that creates the airflow adjustment? That's what It seems like to me. After watching this and playing around with the parts, I get how it works now. Thanks

Let me make sure I'm getting this right.. When I look into the mouthpiece, and see the condenser flush, that means it's wide open and not extended into the tip.. Correct?

And when i see the condenser not flush to the mouthpiece, that means the condenser is pushed into the tip and is the most restricted.. Correct?

Just want to make sure I got it right now..

One thing I have noticed is the carb only functions when it's set to wide open... Is this correct?

Sorry for all the questions, I know this isn't fucking rocket science but I get pissed when a company doesn't explain things out of the box and diverts you to their youtube page instead.

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Have anyone had a cap stuck on the tip?
Somehow one of my caps is absolutely stuck to my ti tip
I’ve already ruined the cap trying to get it off. But it’s still not off! Lol

having a bad run of luck lately with my caps!

any tips?

almost there

Have anyone had a cap stuck on the tip?
Somehow one of my caps is absolutely stuck to my ti tip
I’ve already ruined the cap trying to get it off. But it’s still not off! Lol

having a bad run of luck lately with my caps!

any tips?
if you have a small flat head screwdriver try to stick it under the cap and use the fin as leverage to push the cap off

Top Bottom