Squiby

It will work very well but if you don't have hemp or cotton get prepered for some heavy cleaning. But it can get you through the evening scratching gunk out a bit with the cap.

I think we may be discussing different products. My hash has never left gunk in the cap or elsewhere. It doesn't melt.

Traditional solid non melty hash can be vaped native without leaving any residue whatsoever.

Won't it move around in there? Guess that doesn't matter?
Yes it will just bounce around in there just like a small flower nug will.

I'm also in Canada so I suspect your hash is the same type of non melty hash that's available to me. Works great fashioned into a flat slice or pancake in the Vapcap. Heat in cycles until no more vapor is produced.

In fact, I think I'll join you in a nice hash toke...:spliff:

Last edited:

Sativapo

I think we may be discussing different products. My hash has never left gunk in the cap or elsewhere. It doesn't melt.

Traditional solid non melty hash can be vaped native without leaving any residue whatsoever.
Mine isn't realy melty either, it becomes a bit like pop corn or rice crispies but for hash. It's definitely sticky though, more than flower. And for me even flower leaves residue ( gunk indeed isn't the right word when talking about cannabis). I have to brush it of a little bit every now and then between two iso cleanings otherwise efficiency drops. Or you mean that your hash leave less residue than flower ? Afghani leaves less residue than common Moroccan hash. Maybe in Canada it's different ?

Sativapo,

Squiby

Maybe in Canada it's different ?

Over time, I've come to realise that the hash available in Europe might actually be a different product than what we have available in Canada. Whether it's hash purchased in the 70s or last week, the stuff I get can be soft and sticky or rock hard and dry, it smokes and vapes and never changes its shape. The only residue is the eventual oil build-up in the condenser, just like what you get from flower. I've never had to clean a cap for example.

Here is some soft Indica Afghani hash on the left and some hard sativa Moroccan hash on the right. They both crumble when heated but never melt. When spent you have a dry disk.

What's inside my lovely @primitiveorganic Purple heart and Ebony stem is anyone's guess...

2ajz95c.jpg

Sativapo

They look tasty! Yeah well it looks similar... Except the hard one I get looks worst quality than yours. (smuggling vs legal maybe or better connections:cool: ). It would keep the same shape if I didn't stirr it. It dries but each time it leaves a dry thin layer that adds some coloration to the screen and eventually starts obstructing. You're saying you never have to clean your screen?

Sativapo,
Reactions: Squiby

Squiby

You're saying you never have to clean your screen?

I vape throughout the day. Small microdose amounts. I leave the hash in a solid state in a thin slice or molded into a flat pancake. I never stir. In the last 6 months I have cleaned my CCD screens exactly once. They were not clogged, just a bit discoloured. Cleaning the screens was not necessary, but since I was cleaning my condensers, I rubbed the screens with a bit of ISO and swabbed out the tips. Usually I just pass a Q-Tip through the condenser and call it a day.

Summer

Long Island, NY
Maybe I'm missing something, but doesn't a carbless stem/wong, make the omni mechanism useless ?
I agree with that but that's why you don't need an omni condenser but just the regular one.

Well, since you want a closed airpath through water, of course, the omni assembly is completely unnecessary. BUT, if you're using the vapcap dry, whether it's a vong or not (remember, you can use the fat mouthpiece or a 10mm adaptor with a regular mp through water also), the omni assembly may be preferred for dry usage. So the omni assembly setup in this scenario for both dry & water usage may be preferential to have for some.

Last edited:

Whissmu

I have 3 vapcaps :sherlock: that I sometimes use with my PSM and I have realized that using my nanovong cocobolo or my omni light wood the click is heard and it feels in the hand that holds my vapcap but if I use my M (2017) only heard the click, someone else has noticed this:hmm:? someone can give an explanation of why the M does not feel in hand the click as if the rest of my vapcaps ??
If i buy an omni titanium i will not feel the click as in the M ??

Chiron

I have 3 vapcaps :sherlock: that I sometimes use with my PSM and I have realized that using my nanovong cocobolo or my omni light wood the click is heard and it feels in the hand that holds my vapcap but if I use my M (2017) only heard the click, someone else has noticed this:hmm:? someone can give an explanation of why the M does not feel in hand the click as if the rest of my vapcaps ??
If i buy an omni titanium i will not feel the click as in the M ??

Here’s a wild guess - the click isn’t powerful enough to get the heavier M to vibrate?

Summer

Long Island, NY
@Whissmu, just for the heck of it, try the caps that are on the vong & omni on the M & see if it might be that particular cap. If you still can't feel it, try the vong & omni's cap/tip combo on the M to see if that makes a difference. I'm assuming that your vong has a ti tip like the omni? It might be that you don't feel it with the M because the tip is ss, a heavier metal. Worth a try. And if you still can't feel it then I agree with Chiron, "the click isn’t powerful enough to get the heavier M to vibrate."

Since I think you have an IH(?), you can heat up empty bowls to try my suggestion out.

Last edited:

Campos

They sure must have a great customer service, and I tell you that, I made an order on BF sales, got it wrong with payment, did not order anything in the end, and I got an email yesterday saying that dynavap had sent me a package.
So, something is on its way to mines, even though I didn't order anything. I will update whatever it is coming. But if that is not GREAT customer service, don't know what would be then.

Well, yesterday I received the mail and guess what.... I was in shock, still am really.

All this came by post, directly from Dynavap USA, all of it. It was the order I got wrong and I didn't make in the end. So nothing was ordered, nothing was paid for. Still don't believe it. They sent ALL!!!!!!
Thank you Dynavap, Thank you George and your Team, Thank you guys from FC, a BIG THANK YOU to everyone!!!
The BEST Christmas present I could ever imagine.
IMPRESSIVE, IMPRESSED, ARGGGGG!!!!

Campos

@Campos, I don't understand: if you didn't place your cart the order & pay for it then there had to have been a computer processing malfunction. How can you think it's a gift or great customer service? :hmm:
Well, I made an order. One of their team contacted me a week later saying their automated payment system took my order as a potential fraud and if I was still interested, I had to proceed with another order but they offered me the same discount as on BF sales. And I said NO, thank you very much, I will order on another sales.
So we did have a couple of messages. I thought I had to share it with you, it is indeed GREAT customer service. They didn't wish my disappointment. What a lovely people. Here you have a customer for life.
Thank you once again!!!

Edited: it was my birthday that day we messaged.....

Last edited:

Summer

Long Island, NY
@Campo, I would still think them sending you the order was an error. DV offered you the BF sale price to place the order based on the potential fraud flag your original order received & you declined, so it makes no sense to me why the order was fulfilled. Would have to be that the invoice printed out erroneously & the shippers fulfilled it or human error by the CS rep. Was there any type of note or card included saying that they were gifting you this merchandise?

Campos

@Campo, I would still think them sending you the order was an error. DV offered you the BF sale price to place the order based on the potential fraud flag your original order received & you declined, so it makes no sense to me why the order was fulfilled. Would have to be that the invoice printed out erroneously & the shippers fulfilled it or human error by the CS rep. Was there any type of note or card included saying that they were gifting you this merchandise?
Well, I don't know what has happened, it seems to me too many mistakes together...but it could be. I will contact them to see what they say....
Edited: just sent an email.....

Last edited:

Squiby

Why do I have a feeling that they will respect the honesty and say happy birthday?! George & Co. are a rare breed!
I agree. If you read through this thread, you'll discover that George @VapCap has committed many random acts of kindness that are beyond anything you've witnessed before. He leads an extraordinary team and the customer service they offer is stellar.

The shipment could be an error, but I'm betting its yet another example of George's generosity.

I think George may actually be the real Santa Clause.

@Campos tell us. Have you been particularly nice this year???

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
@Campos, I don't understand: if you didn't place your cart order & didn't pay for it then there had to have been a computer processing malfunction. How can you think it's a gift or great customer service? :hmm:
Because it's George, and it's Christmas, and sometimes George is Santa Clause. Of course I don't know if this was an error or largess, but I'm betting on largess. Sometimes that is just how George rolls. Especially if DV has made an error, even tho in this case it was the CC company.

Sometimes I remove posts that I make if I realize they are just a repeat of what the last person said (cause I hadn't gotten to that post yet). But George is Santa Claus posts are just too much fun.

mario

Dynavap has always taken care of everything I have ever asked of them in just a few hours, at most a day or two when shipping and things are difficult. But other than that, i haven't had a single issue with them ever. They are an amazing company that sells an amazing product and I am insanely glad to have a number of them.

Top Bottom