FlushedNotRushed

Does Dynavap usually have any Christmas Sales? I'm thinking about buying another Dynavap M with a TI tip / maybe spinning mouthpiece. This is because if I wanted to buy a TI tip / new cap separate, it would be 60$ while the new M in Dynabuilder with just the TI tip is 70$.

But now my next question is: What is the difference between an XL Omni Mouthpiece & condenser versus a Titanium Spinning Mouthpiece (no XL condenser - according to dynabuilder)? Does the XL Omni MP not spin? Also, how come the Titanium Spinning Mouthpiece doesn't require an XL condenser?

Thank you very much!

FlushedNotRushed,
Reactions: -dab8-

cptchronic

I placed my order 11/25 and received an immediate order confirmation email.
I received my shipping confirmation email on 11/30. It took a couple days for the tracking number to work. Initially mine said delivery on Wed but now it says out for delivery!

This makes me feel a little better. Just was getting a little worried since its been over a week without hearing anything.

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
I know what you mean! I've been feeling like a little kid waiting for Santa since I placed my order!

Everyone says DV has great customer service, they're just super busy right now with the recent BF sale. As long as you received an order confirmation email I wouldn't worry.

Best of luck!

MB

Moses Baca,

Squiby

Does Dynavap usually have any Christmas Sales? I'm thinking about buying another Dynavap M with a TI tip / maybe spinning mouthpiece. This is because if I wanted to buy a TI tip / new cap separate, it would be 60$ while the new M in Dynabuilder with just the TI tip is 70$.
Typically the next sale will be a 420 sale the week of April 20th. During sales, the custom builds available through the Dynabuilder are not included in the sale promotion.

If you have not already created an account, do so now. With an account you will be sent promotional emails that usually include free international shipping and a product promo of some sort. These promo sales are offered every few weeks.

But now my next question is: What is the difference between an XL Omni Mouthpiece & condenser versus a Titanium Spinning Mouthpiece (no XL condenser - according to dynabuilder)? Does the XL Omni MP not spin? Also, how come the Titanium Spinning Mouthpiece doesn't require an XL condenser?

All regular Vapcaps come with a condenser and the necessary X-rings to hold it in place. The condenser runs from the tip through the midsection and spinning mp, if there is one. The M models as well as the NonaVonG S and NonaVonG models all use a standard length condenser. The XLS models use the XL condenser.

The S and XLS models include a spinning mp. The S in the model name refers to the spinning mp. The condenser runs through the spinning mp and holds onto the Vapcap with X-rings. The mp is able to spin freely on the condenser, like a wheel on a shaft.

The Dynabuilder doesn't mention the regular condenser or the cap, but they are both included when building a complete unit.

The Omni mouthpiece does not spin. The Omni mp/condenser assembly is a threaded unit that can be turned to adjust the length of the condenser. If you turn the mp so that you are unscrewing the mp from the condenser, it increases in length, pushing the beveled end of the condenser into the neck of the tip, restricting the air flow. If you thread the mp onto the condenser all the way, the condenser becomes shorter and pulls away from the tip, opening up the air flow. The mp/ condenser assembly is a set it and forget it feature. The Omni mp can be intentionally turned to adjust airflow, but it does not spin.

Last edited:

Campos

Thank you very much!
The Omni assembly and mouthpiece does not sping freely, whether it's the standard or XL. You turn the mouthpiece to adjust the vapor/outer air ratio.
If you're interested in using the M stem with a titanium spinning mouthpiece then you'll definitely need an XL condenser.
If you use an standard condenser with an M stem you get.... guess what... the same M.
I didn't see @Squiby 's reply....

Sativapo

I must say that I see a big difference with the Omnivong compared to the M even with the O-ring mod which is too restricted. I discovered the Ti tip in the same time which is better but it's the airflow system that's been a game changer for me. It's not so much the comfort and feel of the draw but the extraction of vapor that is better. Theoretically you can obtain similar clouds from the M with the carb but it's very difficult to be consistent... But I still think the omni assembly is a bit overpriced.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Has someone considered pairing a VapCap with an HR bubbler. Could be interesting? :brow:

2uqyrv6.jpg

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I think you have missed an aspect of this perhaps- preference for the Ti tip has nothing to do with bling or vanity although these themes are very present in the vapcap world, it is more a question of function and results. The Ti tip is generally regarded as superior and provides a better, smoother and tastier experience on the whole for most people.

With some thermal differences too, the SS tip taking longer to heat but holding heat for slightly longer too and vice versa with the titanium tip.
So to upgrade to a Ti tip does actually make sense, in the same way that we mod any vape or setup we could end up actually preferring it.

Maybe a Ti tip in your future one day? Wishing you an excellent Sunday for now bro, enjoy that M.:)
I don’tknow As much as most?
I understand TI for CYCLING & GOLF lighter & stronger.
Vaporizing?
AIRDRYER’s ?

Why does my “M” with SS work so well?

FAITH or FACT?

IntoTheVoid

Pride Goeth Before A Fall
Hi just got the Shadow M it’s great but the tip is very tight when removing / inserting
Very annoying . Does anyone else have this problem ?
Mine is also tight. The metal on the end of the tip is almost the exact diameter as the end of the body. It kinda clicks into place. I don’t get that on my regular M18 or M17. I am guessing they are made to the same specs but maybe the salt bath adds a micron or two of extra “crust” lol. It’s fine, no complaints here. Just saw your post and thought to expand on it.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Omni XL without cap ~13,52g
Omni XL with Cap on ~14,34g
Omni XL Condenser with Mouthpiece ~5,89g
Omni XL Condenser without Mouthpiece ~2,10g
Omni XL Mouthpiece ~3,79g
Omni XL Stem ~4,28g
Thank you. :tup: All we need now is the weight on MPs.
My Cocobolo is .64g and my Ti is 2.77g.

added: I have one standard and one XL condenser that are not in assembled VCs. I'm not positive but I think they are both steel. They are 1.81g and 2.37g respectively.

Last edited:

Sativapo

Yeah maybe I’ll just use something else since it did bend. But for the last 2-3 months of ownership and cleaning it every 10 days or so, it never showed any signs of bending. Then today, it bent. Oh well.
I use mine this way to as it's part of the instructions. For just about two months though. Intuitively it seems to me the way it's made with this curve, it doesn't bend if you stay vertical while pushing. You have to put a significant angle to bend it.

analytika

Orders during these sales can take a week or two for delivery confirmation. And if you're over seas your own customs can add two weeks easy.

I'm afraid these sales are for the patient souls...
When you so deeply discount, you never know what's going to happen. And you can't increase your costs by hiring seasonal help.. So shipping just takes longer.

@I'm Ron Burgundy? if that's a mini, terrified to see a full size. Gargantuan looking compared to my AC only DIY.

steama

Extremely happy with the shadow. Surprisingly, it looks even better in person, videos and pictures do not give it justice. Also the latest Ti tip, I put in my omni XL, is the best yet, I really like it a lot. Putting omni's old tip in the shadow even though the black SS tip is gorgeous in the shadow. I greatly prefer the ti tips performance to the the SS m tips. Very well done as usual dynavap.

On a side note, I cannot stress the importance of thoroughly cleaning your new vapes and parts. Just be cause it is bright and shiny on the outside does not mean the same for the inside.

Nothing at all against dynavap, it is what it is manufacturing this stuff. There was manufacturing residue on both pieces. The shadow black SS tip was coated on the inside with residue much like ear wax. The Ti tip had a good amount of Ti dust or graphite (I am guessing) it was black and took a bit of effort getting it off.

Peace

:peace:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
if that's a mini, terrified to see a full size. Gargantuan looking compared to my AC only DIY.
While not really the right thread for this, the PortSide was 100*100*50mm. The Mini is 100*66*43mm according to the specs on @Pipes site. It is certainly smaller, but the battery will keep it from being too small. And no battery allows for much smaller plugin...
There was manufacturing residue on both pieces. The shadow black SS tip was coated on the inside with residue much like ear wax.
I didn't have to clean much on mine tho I always do anyway. I got a little color on the q-tip that went through the condenser. There was a warning sticker on the plastic tube this time recommending cleaning. I liked that.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Extremely happy with the shadow. Surprisingly, it looks even better in person, videos and pictures do not give it justice. Also the latest Ti tip, I put in my omni XL, is the best yet, I really like it a lot. Putting omni's old tip in the shadow even though the black SS tip is gorgeous in the shadow. I greatly prefer the ti tips performance to the the SS m tips. Very well done as usual dynavap.

On a side note, I cannot stress the importance of thoroughly cleaning your new vapes and parts. Just be cause it is bright and shiny on the outside does not mean the same for the inside.

Nothing at all against dynavap, it is what it is manufacturing this stuff. There was manufacturing residue on both pieces. The shadow black SS tip was coated on the inside with residue much like ear wax. The Ti tip had a good amount of Ti dust or graphite (I am guessing) it was black and took a bit of effort getting it off.

Peace

:peace:
Dude!
TI is your preference over SS?

Top Bottom