cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I prefer Ti over steel because it is faster to heat and cool, but one can easily get used to either. Before I broke them I had both a steel and Ti tip on @DDave glass wands and loved them both, but had to heat them differently.
And I have no intention of putting Ti on my new Shadow M as I LOVE the black.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I prefer Ti over steel because it is faster to heat and cool, but one can easily get used to either. Before I broke them I had both a steel and Ti tip on @DDave glass wands and loved them both, but had to heat them differently.
And I have no intention of putting Ti on my new Shadow M as I LOVE the black.
Da Black “M” look’s cool?
I use a @DDave kit 1/2 glass 4 my WP’s!
Does the “M” Come in BLUE?
I quit work 8 year’s ago so time saved is not a concern of mine however some like TI more?
Offer both is great!

Alexis

Hey man it's a vapcap so all of it is good. :) Ti or SS, whatever flips your trigger is the one to go with. Such good stuff imo.

:nod:
And you just know that is some fine testament, when you have the Flowerpot(s) wrapped obediently around your finger(s), and you can still post here with exuberant praise and admiration for the vapcap(s).
That alone says it all.

Edit- notice a theme(s)? :lol:

Last edited:

IntoTheVoid

Pride Goeth Before A Fall
For those using their DV through water. Do you believe the theory that water will filter some of the THC out? I was reading this a few hours ago and since I don’t know much about it I thought I’d ask here. I wanna try some water conditioning but I’ve been using my DVs for so long native that I don’t wanna lose potency if this is the case.

I’m thinking about grabbing a bong of some sort this week. I have a glass adapter from Sneaky Pete that goes DV to 14mm.

That said I can go click to click with a closed shotgun and it’s not too harsh for me. I just thought water might make it even nicer.

Also, have any of you tried their M with a wide open shotgun with any success? I tried it and it was harsh for some reason. Kinda the opposite of what I assumed it would be. Especially since I generally use it with the shotgun closed.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I wouldn't doubt you lose some potency going through water, but it reduces heat and conditions the hit in a way so that you take larger hits. Particularly if you are put off my the "mouth pulling". With a water piece you create more negative pressure and you can pull from your lungs.

Like the honey you leave on the walls of a pipe if your water picks up the smell you must be losing something. But I would argue that you aren't losing much and the benefits far out way any loss. At least they do for me.

Since changing to vaping I do prefer a lot smaller water piece. Vapor needs much less conditioning than smoke.

IntoTheVoid

I wouldn't doubt you lose some potency going through water, but it reduces heat and conditions the hit in a way so that you take larger hits. Particularly if you are put off my the "mouth pulling". With a water piece you create more negative pressure and you can pull from your lungs.

Like the honey you leave on the walls of a pipe if your water picks up the smell you must be losing something. But I would argue that you aren't losing much and the benefits far out way any loss. At least they do for me.

Since changing to vaping I do prefer a lot smaller water piece. Vapor needs much less conditioning than smoke.
That’s good info. I think I wanna try it. Plus I needed an excuse to buy some glass anyway lol.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
And you just know that is some fine testament, when you have the Flowerpot(s) wrapped obediently around your finger(s), and you can still post here with exuberant praise and admiration for the vapcap(s).
That alone says it all.

Edit- notice a theme(s)? :lol:
You know the most about vaping?
Why don’t U make your own company?
ATOMIZER & MOD 4 ROSIN? (This is what I have 2 do?)
Cheap and work’s fine?
VAPCAP in da garden.
Plug in 4 inside da crib!

Last edited:

Campos

For those using their DV through water. Do you believe the theory that water will filter some of the THC out? I was reading this a few hours ago and since I don’t know much about it I thought I’d ask here. I wanna try some water conditioning but I’ve been using my DVs for so long native that I don’t wanna lose potency if this is the case.

I’m thinking about grabbing a bong of some sort this week. I have a glass adapter from Sneaky Pete that goes DV to 14mm.

That said I can go click to click with a closed shotgun and it’s not too harsh for me. I just thought water might make it even nicer.
I knew there were some studies about water filtration devices and vaporizers:
http://www.maps.org/research-archive/mmj/vaporizer.html

Chandler

I've never used water, was never into bongs. BUT, when I purchased my shadow M from sneaky Pete I also purchased this 'bandit micro' portable water tool for vapcaps https://vapenorth.ca/collections/wa...mm-portable-water-tool?variant=12508267511886

Hopefully my M arrives before the holidays Then I'll let you know how the bandit performs

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Whenever some “killer” weed kills my throat, a little H2O is ohhhh-h, so soothing?

55o3e0.jpg

Campos

Yeah. Huh?

2ikuona.jpg
Beautiful!!! I just wonder if such a small glass device doesn't get your mouth wet while sucking on it. Is it why some use it dry instead? What would be the main reasons for using dry versus with water.
I have ordered something like this to dhgate, although still on its way and have not had the chance to experiment with it.

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
We had our early holiday gift exchange last night! Which means I wrapped up our new Shadow Ms and all the accessories and we opened it all up after dinner. She's not quite as excited about it as I am but she'll come around.

One of the M caps fits perfectly, the other is a bit loose, even after some bending. Not bad, just not as perfect as the other. I got everything cleaned up last night and had to try it all out. It took me a few tries to get the hang of heating it. George's spinning technique from one of the DV videos I watched really works well! I'd been smoking all day yesterday, plus a few beers, so after trying both a few times I remember feeling pretty good...just before I fell asleep on the sofa.

So this morning I get a true, clean, fresh test. One cup of coffee, one VC. Very nice! Clean, very heady, no nasty coughing or ashtray taste! Exactly what I was hoping for! Fantastic! I can't wait to get better acquainted!

PSM arrived! It’s charged and ready to rock :rockon:
8-C67-F77-B-58-CB-4-F1-B-84-BB-4-AE7-E0-E732-CD.jpg

1-BC4-DF91-AAFA-4-BEE-A516-4220-C6-EFC40-E.jpg

I'm looking forward to your review! I've only read good things about the PSM!

Summer

Long Island, NY
I also purchased this 'bandit micro' portable water tool for vapcaps https://vapenorth.ca/collections/wa...mm-portable-water-tool?variant=12508267511886

I have it in the PIU version & don't care for it. I say go full size bubbler, 8" in total height or larger, or go home. It has nothing to do with this particular piece, it's just not relaxing holding the vc in an upright position inserted into the glass like is done with a hydratube, having to use both hands to couple together. Even if it's only 2 hits, I want those 2 hits to be relaxing & as enjoyable as they can be. When inserting the vc upside-down in a bubbler, I choose to use 1 hand or none.

Last edited:

IntoTheVoid

I dunno if I could get bigger hits with water. I go closed carb and inhale click to click on both my Omni and Ms. I can roast a full bowl in 3 hits and it doesn’t hurt my lungs. But I still wanna try it either way. I’ve had this glass adapter for a year now lol. It needs a home.

Top Bottom