sirwalter

I'm officially done fucking with the screen on the Ti tip. I made a good tool for it, but it always takes five minuets to get set perfectly and then will eventually dislodge down the line. To fiddly, a shame to because I prefer the middle setting sized bowl.

Ive found the handle on the storz and bickel brushes makes pressing the screens into place much easier. I use the screen on the smallest size and just repack as often as needed. They are also just nice brushes.

https://www.puffitup.com/Storz-Bickel-Cleaning-Brushes-p/vol.115_brushset.htm

Squiby

Interesting - I begin to like the SS tip. I never liked the SS tips too much and always used the TI one. But that ShadoW M tip is quite nice. Will have to do intense and throughout comparison tests this evening. All for science! :science:

Thanks for taking one for the team!!! I'm looking forward to your complete and thorough analysis. It will likely be some time before my Black M arrives up here in Winter Wonderland.I

152ztwm.jpg

Grey hair

Flop shot guru
Shadow M arrived a couple days ago.
After a good cleaning ( please clean it before first use) and a burn off, I had my first bowl. A different beast than the Ti Omni. Same great clouds, just dialing in the heat up time. No biggy.

Someone please give me a suggestion as to a mouth piece that will pair with the Shadow?
It could be just me but as I look down into the mouth piece ( whick is actually the body) and see the gasket it looks unfinished.
@Dynavaper, you mention an XL omni condenser. Is the mouthpiece from the XL as well? If so I was hoping to avoid a Ti pieces ànd keep the unit SS.

Grey hair,
Reactions: ataxian

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The courrier arrived - Stoner Lego, here we go:

Shadow-Onmi.jpg

ShadoW M with XL-Omni Condenser.
Yummy. :)
I was tempted, and remain tempted to get an XL condenser and a MP and go XL on that baby when I get it. But I can do that any time so I may wait until DV comes out with a black one to match. Or maybe a blackwood one if I could find it.

And, btw, the twist of my Omni has always been a little gritty and that never bothered me in the least or in any manner interfered with using it. I took it as normal.

204Markie

My order for my M for a friend deal hasn't been shipped yet so I dont have much to say about it yet. Though for all of you who dont have a dugout, how do you guys store your hot dynavap in a pinch? I'd prefer to not use the included tube to rattle in my pocket. I was thinking a mini leather case/bag that has room for my cap, my mini wood stash container and my Vapman lighter.

I'd be the happiest if I could find a cheap cap to put on the tip or have a small leather pouch that has only room for the Dynavap itself.

Also do any of you guys use an alchohol burner/lamp while at home? If you do post up some of your creations.

And my last thing is that I have Japanese cotton leftover from my vape while I was quitting smoking. Would I be able to use some of that cotton instead of the hemp fiber under the screen?

As always everyone 420 in the 204!

Squiby

Though for all of you who dont have a dugout, how do you guys store your hot dynavap in a pinch?
The hot part of a Vapcap is the cap. The cap cools down very quickly, within just a few seconds after the cooling click I can remove the cap with my fingers, so they can be concealed quickly if needed. There are several Vapcap storage devices besides the Dynastash that are small and can fit in a pocket.

One is the Silo by Interplanetary Development.

https://www.interplanetarydevelopment.com/collections/accessories/products/silo-xl

They can accommodate a regular Vapvap or the XL, plus a small herb stash.

I was thinking a mini leather case/bag that has room for my cap, my mini wood stash container and my Vapman lighter.
@Ratchett makes a very nice soft leather Vapcap pouch. It will hold three things; two Vapcaps and a lighter or one Vapcapcap, one stash doob tube and a lighter.

Here's mine with a Copper Stoned Vapcap XLS, a doob tube for flower and my Aomai flint jet lighter.

vhqd7l.jpg

And my last thing is that I have Japanese cotton leftover from my vape while I was quitting smoking. Would I be able to use some of that cotton instead of the hemp fiber under the screen?
Sure you can, but I'd rather use an organic material if at all possible. Hopefully your Japanese cotton is organic.

Gray Area

Just picked up one of those Aomai flint wheel lighters myself (along with a shadowm, launchpad and silo) as part of my bf purchases.
It's really nice lighter and possibly my favourite (and cheapest) purchase of the sale... although the launchpad is great too.

I'm not too sure yet, and might be alone here, but I think I might prefer my silver m over the black one... time will tell I guess.

voodoo_vape

Vapour RebeL
George has said, even when the M is hot, after the cool down click it can be put in the tube with no issue.

True that!!

I'm almost certain that my fingers have gained significant extra tolerance to heat. I can take the cap off my M almost straight away after the click.. some of my friends freaked out the other day.. they thought i'd be burnt or sth.. :haw:
In any case tho, the cap can lose temperature really fast, especially if you rub it quickly between your palms.. i've found this very helpful.. and the 'tip burn' is not that much since the surface of your hands is fairly big.. :D

204Markie

The hot part of a Vapcap is the cap. The cap cools down very quickly, within just a few seconds

@Ratchett makes a very nice soft leather Vapcap pouch. It will hold three things; two Vapcaps and a lighter or one Vapcapcap, one stash doob tube and a lighter.

Here's mine with a Copper Stoned Vapcap XLS, a doob tube for flower and my Aomai flint jet lighter.

vhqd7l.jpg

Sure you can, but I'd rather use an organic material if at all possible. Hopefully your Japanese cotton is organic.

Thats a really sick looking pouch, I really like the look of that!

The Japanese cotton I have is organic and I use it with my HI log to do concentrates with. Just wasnt sure how it would work in the Dynavap

I'm just only worried as i saw a review by a youtuber named VapelifeX and hes also a FC member though I'm not sure of the name; anyways in his review he talked about how the dynavap doesnt care about the thin fabric in my pocket and I could be burned if I'm not careful.

In the future I plan to get a Silo or something along those lines but the Dynavap really hurt my Canadian pockets as the 230 was a bit of a blow :p so I cant be spending too much till after Christmas. I was looking for a bit of a cheaper solution.

While I wait for my package I put a strong magnet on the bottom of a mint tin lid.

Thanks for all the info you guys, there is so many pages to go through compared to the Vapman and HI pages I frequent lol, I'll try to catch up a bit.

As always 420 in the 204

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
The hot part of a Vapcap is the cap. The cap cools down very quickly, within just a few seconds after the cooling click I can remove the cap with my fingers, so they can be concealed quickly if needed. There are several Vapcap storage devices besides the Dynastash that are small and can fit in a pocket.

One is the Silo by Interplanetary Development.

https://www.interplanetarydevelopment.com/collections/accessories/products/silo-xl

They can accommodate a regular Vapvap or the XL, plus a small herb stash.

@Squiby turned me on 2 “M” which is FACT in a FAITH based planet?
@Grey hair I don’t like wood on my lips?
It’s my fault!
I do like glass and some Acrylic tips.
Da SS 4 da “M” no worries?

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I don’t like wood on my lips?
It’s my fault!
I do like glass and some Acrylic tips.
Da SS 4 da “M” no worries?
I have mixed feelings about wood mouthpieces, but I could certainly live with one at least until a metal one becomes available. I just think black would look better than white metal. I do have a reddish one on my blackwood Woodie that I could use until something black comes along. I'm really in no hurry on this. Not like I don't have another VC to use... :p

Then again white metal on both the tip AND the MP is kinda nice lookin.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I have mixed feelings about wood mouthpieces, but I could certainly live with one at least until a metal one becomes available. I just think black would look better than white metal. I do have a reddish one on my blackwood Woodie that I could use until something black comes along. I'm really in no hurry on this. Not like I don't have another VC to use... :p

Then again white metal on both the tip AND the MP is kinda nice lookin.
Like I said my Lips super sensitive?
If wood is fine 4 most people I stand corrected.

Sorry to bug U!

Excuse me while I MEDICATE to increase my knowledge!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I had just consumed a tray of 48– as you can see, I had maxed out on the chocolates
(the sticker is awry) and in fun stuck one of the little glitters on my Black Shadow. :evil:

You won’t tell, will you. :spliff:
Faith or FACT?
“M” is FACT!

STICKERS R BLING or MARKETING in your mind?

Top Bottom