stark1

Lonesome Planet
@stark1 I think you'll find there are telescopic stems out there already, with a twist.:lol:

Blackwood Telescopic Twist :o

So many lifetimes ago, my memory flickers, a @phattpiggie special

2yzc587.jpg

GrandWazoo

Three months that I got my Omnivape , I don't think to write more than what just said but , damn , it works !!! I always loved my vape , but this is very special. First of all my battery charger almost retired , no more battery addiction . Very efficient , 0.1 to charge it , very little , easy to clean . At this proposit I let all parts in Alchool 95 ° ( the food one ) except the cap , the dark wood body and o-rings that I gentle wet with a little olive oil : I'm doing it right ? The black body is ever more black , and every week it turns into a new one. Using a two flame lighter bought for 3 bucks it's simple perfect . And this is the only vape I got I can go out somedays or in holydays without worring about issues.
This apart , somebody can explain me how to upload photos ? It doesn't work , got a mac , tried with jpg , low quality and also with pdf , nothing . Thanks

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@GrandWazoo the O rings can be wiped with Iso as well.
The olive oil may go rancid so be careful.
A beeswax oil mix is best.

I use imgbb for pictures now as Imgur isn't happy with FC.

Shame as the whole place looks very dull now.

@stark1 MOP and Abalone are both on the cards for the future along with one or two other ideas for some more complex inlay work.

As ever it's a matter of finding the money to invest in the equipment and time to learn a new skill.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Three months that I got my Omnivape , I don't think to write more than what just said but , damn , it works !!! I always loved my vape , but this is very special. First of all my battery charger almost retired , no more battery addiction . Very efficient , 0.1 to charge it , very little , easy to clean . At this proposit I let all parts in Alchool 95 ° ( the food one ) except the cap , the dark wood body and o-rings that I gentle wet with a little olive oil : I'm doing it right ? The black body is ever more black , and every week it turns into a new one. Using a two flame lighter bought for 3 bucks it's simple perfect . And this is the only vape I got I can go out somedays or in holydays without worring about issues.
This apart , somebody can explain me how to upload photos ? It doesn't work , got a mac , tried with jpg , low quality and also with pdf , nothing . Thanks

Go to picture hosting sites, tinypic is one, tho some of my pics may have come right side down...

Like so ( thanks to @Hogni )

2wml9i9.jpg

Nina

Nina once you get an induction heater, you won’t look back you’d be ahead of the pack.
I can see that you're probably right there, it does look like the perfect companion to the vapcap however the etsy induction heater is sold out and surely this guy isn't going to be able to hand make enough of them to satisfy the demand?

Dynavap must know about the induction heater, why don't they mass produce one?

Nina

@Nina, all the cryptic-ness is because dynavap has an induction heater in the works, it is out among a select few beta-testers, who are subject to a non-disclosure agreement. George gets asked about the IH regularly during dynavap live sessions. It’s coming, I hope soon.
ohhhh
thank you for letting me in on the secret, promise I wont breath a word;)

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
Well 5 seems like quite a lot I might get an extra one as a spare in case number one has an accident of some sort and is out of action.
Do you use them in rotation? do some of them get jealous if they're not used as much as the others?
I'm sure these things would develop a rudimentary form of consciousness as a result of the close and intimate interactions with the human I mean they speak to us with their little clicky language don't they?
Given that he or she is a metal creature at heart and has been designed to respond to being heated I would speculate that it finds it pleasurable when we heat it up, perhaps like a cat enjoys being stroked and the cooling down click is its way of saying 'please give me some more'

So anyway, that being the case my theory is that the vapcap becomes emotionally attached to its owner .....there's some sort of bonding process when you heat it up, the more you heat it the more it loves you, so its going to get jealous if it has to share your affection with other vapcaps
At home I use an Omni xl and a @DDave custom water wand (regular was sold out). Out and about I use a 2018 m. If I could go back, those 3 would definitely be all I NEED, but I think I’ll turn one of my spare “m” into an xl m with a titanium tip and condenser, and titanium spinning mouthpiece.

Top Bottom