almost there

I know this might seems odd, but the thing I probably miss most about smoking pot is rolling joints. I am very good at it and people usually put me to work when they needed rolling done and I was there.

I haven't rolled a joint in a few years now, and I actually miss it. Funny huh...
not at all, the thing I miss most about cigarettes is rolling them. There was a transition period where I was rolling the cigarettes and not smoking them, a funny place to be

Squiby

I know this might seems odd, but the thing I probably miss most about smoking pot is rolling joints. I am very good at it and people usually put me to work when they needed rolling done and I was there.

I haven't rolled a joint in a few years now, and I actually miss it. Funny huh...

I always enjoyed rolling joints too. When I was young I had this cigarette box that I would fill with joints. When I would score a lid, I'd sit down and roll the whole thing up. It was so civilized to offer a guest a joint from that box.

These days I enjoy a good twirl whether it be a Vapcap preparing for a hit or a pen as I ponder a list. Actually, I love a good twirl on the dance floor too. It's funny that some of us have a natural affinity to the twirl manoeuvre while others not so much.

Last edited:

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
Authenticity and honesty are very important to me, but I couldn't tell the dear student how I developed that habit...

I am well versed in that problem, oh yeah. I am well versed in that...
giphy.gif

StringTheorista

Extremely common behavior wile talking on the phone or watching tv...
This explains what’s going on with the model on the dynavap homepage holding his vapcap “backwards”...caught mid-twirl!:lol:

In other news, arrived home from vacation to find my kit from @DDave (which USPS said had not arrived to their intake facility yet) had been delivered. I drove through the most torrential downpour I’ve ever tried to navigate. So much rain and wind the water breached the rubber seals around my windows, and some things on the backseat got damp.

Agree with @beyond6strings, the bubbler is a gem, mouthpiece is perfect. A bit of monster cookies later, feeling much better.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
she needs an induction heater because she seems to have trouble with the twirling.
I do not have trouble twirling but have found I am using my Vapcaps a whole lot more since getting my Chinese IH (best US$50 I have spent on vaping products), I have only used a lighter twice since getting it.
Rolling joints used to be fun, until you start smoking over 25 of them a day, that becomes a chore.:disgust:

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I'll bother you all I want. Moose said I could.

Clean your condensers and screens to get the best experience out of the vapcap! Great taste! Civilized!

I'm going to continue rockin the ol' 17m today. A vaporizer is just a heater! Cannabis is the holy grail!

I miss @ataxian around here if ya can't tell.

Dynalowrider

@Helios I soak my wands in Everclear, (drinking ethanol). After it gets good and dark, (several wand soaks), it is a tincture, to make a drink, (careful with this one), couple of drops under tongue to sleep, ease pain. more drops to get lit. Use your imagination. You can evaporate it, scrape it up and vape it.
Or instead of Everclear.
You can cover it in whole milk, or any thing with high fat content. I use Half and Half, or coconut milk. Hold in simmering water. Great coffee creamer. Mmmmm good.

Watch the dosing amount. This will knock your ____ in the dirt. Doc

potenthits

@Helios I soak my wands in Everclear, (drinking ethanol). After it gets good and dark, (several wand soaks), it is a tincture, to make a drink, (careful with this one), couple of drops under tongue to sleep, ease pain. more drops to get lit. Use your imagination. You can evaporate it, scrape it up and vape it.
Or instead of Everclear.
You can cover it in whole milk, or any thing with high fat content. I use Half and Half, or coconut milk. Hold in simmering water. Great coffee creamer. Mmmmm good.

Watch the dosing amount. This will knock your ____ in the dirt. Doc
How do you get the milk film off? Soap and water bath afterwards?

Dynalowrider

Warm water rinse, repeat. Are you worried about milk left on the wand? How would you clean it without harvesting the reclaim? The oil, (in the fat,) dissolves the reclaim. This is not rocket science, but reclaim science. Doc

If there is a better way to do it. I'm all ears. Always looking for improvement.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
What do you guys/ladies do with reclaim from DDave wands? was curious if using the wand as a coffee/cream straw to draw up that resin would be a good way to get to orbit?!

I make stem milk on Sundays with all my glass pieces. I just pop the glass into a pan with 1/2 & 1/2 and heat it up while the coffee is brewing. It takes about 10 minutes to melt the reclaim and mix it into the cream. Then just rinse the stems in hot soapy water.

Each Sunday is a bit different from the last depending on how dirty things are, but I'm using glass for about 90% of my overall vaping, and 99% with my vapcaps.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Another successful matching combo!
XL cocobolo set! :rockon:

33zabfp.jpg

I think I have to make a certain number posts before I can start my own thread as I don’t see an option to do so yet. Can anybody confirm that? :hmm:

To make no mistake this is made by Holy Toledo! It’s from Ohio @primitiveorganic you should have your Maker’s Mark
something simple, and elegant :tup: for posterity :spliff: to marvel at :nod:

Or a simple distinct burnt-in logo :leaf: to say you have made the scene

Last edited:

primitiveorganic

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
To make no mistake this is made by Holy Toledo! It’s from Ohio @primitiveorganic you should have your Maker’s Mark,
something simple, and elegant. :tup: for posterity :spliff: to marvel at :nod:

Or a simple distinct marketing logo :leaf: to say you have made the scene
You are correct!

Buttt, I am currently behind the scenes, adding these to a brand I already have developed, that will be branded and look phenomenal!

I’m on top of it cheif :rockon:

Top Bottom