cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
XL condenser/spin. mp on M17.

DRNzjyF.jpg
So, what, you missed the whole discussion about imgur? I know you didn't. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
Too lazy to go back to see who doesn't clean their new vapes, and thought that was cool, but this is something of a sore spot for me towards vape companies in generaL, not just towards Dynavap.

I'm a pretty smart guy and do my research, but nowhere did I hear I should clean my vapes either by doing a burn-off, yeah the dude with the Davinci, bad move, shoulda done a burn-off, or washing and rinsing them depending on what type of vape you have.

But unless you are really clued into vaporizer review sites this isn't common knowledge. I'm sure there are thousands of people who use their vapes without cleaning them because they're ignorant, not stupid or lazy.

And it fucking should be common knowledge. I'm guessing that lawyers are keeping them from saying anything in their literature. But so far, I've not found anything in print about cleaning vapes before using them. WFT!? I can tell you that inhaling machine oil sucks dead donkey dicks.

These are going out to people who are using them for medical reasons. I'm OK with having to clean my vapes before using them, but for fucks sake-tell me about it. In big red letters. AND EXPLICIT INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO BEST DO IT.

Rant over
Dynavap does say to do at least 2 heat cycles with a new vapcap empty, right? But I agree they should say something about cleaning them.

warren0728

so does dynavap usually offer up extra discounts on the actual 4th of july or is the 20% off and free shipping gonna be the best deal?

i have stuff in my cart and i'm debating on pulling the trigger now or waiting to see what the 4th might bring. getting a 2nd dynavap for me and one for a friend i'm trying to convert!

kushkush

happy camper....
cleanliness is next to stoneliness or something like that

:nod:

Ain’t that the truth!

From a legal standpoint, I don’t think Dynavap should mention cleaning at all, because that assumes that it ‘needs’ cleaning to maintain good health, or ‘just in case.’ Which presumes the Dynavap might be potentially bad for ones health if not cleaned. Which gives us all a chance to claim that it was that darned Vapcap that gave us some disease because they didn’t clean it thoroughly enough, or at all. A legal headache Dynavap doesn’t need.

Personally, I think it’s common sense to think our cleaning these things before use might be a good thing, but I honestly would almost bet my life that not cleaning them won’t hurt a thing. :)

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
These are going out to people who are using them for medical reasons. I'm OK with having to clean my vapes before using them, but for fucks sake-tell me about it. In big red letters. AND EXPLICIT INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO BEST DO IT.
I agree absolutely that ALL vapes should come with a reminder to clean them before using them (which will often be ignored like all other warnings) on the assumption that people sometimes aren't very sharp, but I can't help but feel that that is kinda like the yellow sticker next to my sunroof discouraging driving with your head outside the car.
Come on, people, you are BREATHING through these things. YOUR LUNGS ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO YOU. PROTECT THEM. Please.
Sorry, I feel a little better now... But just a little. I'm sorry if I expect too much. I believe in warning labels but I am frustrated that they should be so necessary.

I got my @DDave wand the other day. Like it A LOT by the way. And it looked perfectly clean, and it probably was. BUT I WASHED IT ANYWAY because I am going to breath through it...

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Let me guess. You hit reply to view it and accidentally sent it. :cool:

so does dynavap usually offer up extra discounts on the actual 4th of july or is the 20% off and free shipping gonna be the best deal?
Ya never know but nothing else has been announced. And remember you need an M in the order to get the free shipping.

Last edited:

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
If I already ordered a few fat mouthpieces, should I still grab a DDave wand? Or basically same idea?

-dab8-,
Reactions: Lady V

Alexis

Hello everyone happy vapcapping this sunday. Well I STILL use my Omnivap practically every day no matter what other amazing vaporization told I have at my disposal.
I just got the Kannastor Gr8tr V2 grinder and it has magically increased the power of my weed and vapes, better extraction, quicker, better flavour too, most of all effects.

The vapcaps fare very well with top shelf weed, high %, good texture etc for maximum vapor production. Some of my herb works so much better than others in the vapcap. Wildly.

But in a heavy desktop, this difference is more subtle. Anyway, not all my strains werevright for the best vapcap performance. Consequently, chasing satisfactory and consistent hits I was consistently under heating but worse combusting regularly with my new Vertigo Cyclone torch from Dynavap.

Since using the Gr8tr I dont need to be as agressive on the heating to get full, consisitent extraction. And the flavour is better too. But the vapor is so smooth too I feel nothing going in but get a perfect cloud.

So a story- just before bed early hours this morning I attempted to vape my first omnivap bowl of the day to put me out. I was already just about there but as I was taking a smooth long drawer I started drifting into unconsciousness and my finger rested on the carb hole, blocking it temporarily. Vapor was already flowing nicely, but suddenly picked up and woke me right back up haha! :lol:

That'l teach me, be safe kids!

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Dynavap does say to do at least 2 heat cycles with a new vapcap empty, right? But I agree they should say something about cleaning them.

Yep, that's all they say-and really doing a couple of dry heat cycles just gets the oil warmed up enough to fuck with you. I don't get it.

After you learn about doing burn-offs or cleaning metal vapes with ISO and a rinse it seems like duh? But people moving from smoking to vaping don't know that shit. I never cleaned my pipes before I used them. It's not second nature. It should be made OBVIOUS. It should be stated.

I think the only reason it's not stated is that attorneys have advised against it.

EDIT: On a lighter note, I've done some filing on 3 of my SS tips-ones I use mostly with my Globe, and it makes a big difference. Much better draw on the uncarbed devices.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
If I already ordered a few fat mouthpieces, should I still grab a DDave wand? Or basically same idea?
Well, the fat mouthpiece allows you to use your existing VCs on water tools. The DDave wand replaces your VC with a plain glass wand with no condenser or airhole so it acts more like the third party condenserless stems from @stardustsailor or others. Larger air path so bigger hits (IMO). The other side is a male 14mm joint so it connects naturally to a 14mm glass piece with no adapter necessary. You need to add a tip and cap to it.

And being glass it is easy to clean. I like mine a lot.

Last edited:

Skunkport

Eh, most of us probably smoked at least weed, more likely tobacco too before switching to vaping. Not to mention using cheap bongs and pipes, and anyone who's actually smoked soapbar...
We've already inhaled that many chemicals a bit more from a new vape won't make much diff :p

Couple questions on my quest for a cool crystal/stone stem...

1) I need an 8mm hole to stick the tip in right? ...I thought about putting that another way, but go ahead, out of context it if you want.

2) Anyone know WTF 'melting stone' is?! Quite a few of the chinese crystal or stone pipes have that listed as materiel, not sure whether it's bad translation or some artificial crap.

Thinking I'll message a few sellers to ask what size their holes are (ffs, I'm on a roll) or try for a custom one making on Etsy - I'm just not all that sure, looking at the 'custom' crystal pipes on etsy, that they're not actually just wholesale chinese ones anyway, some of them sure look identical...

Edit:- Oh and if you're looking at Etsy and notice a huge amount of crystals in egg shapes, do not bother googling Yoni Eggs to see WTF they are. You probably don't want them.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I think the only reason it's not stated is that attorneys have advised against it.
Another American problem, lawyers. I know that DV has to disrecommend ISO for fear someone might blow themselves up.
Are there any weasels... er... I mean lawyers here who can tell us if DV would be more at risk acknowledging the danger of cleaning or machining fluids and metal slivers that should be cleaned out before using their products or ignoring them and not warning people who might not know better? I would think the latter a greater exposure, but I only play lawyer on TV...

Dunphy

oh yeah i know ... i'm getting one m to give to a friend and getting an m for me (along with a titanium spinning mouthpiece and xl condenser) ... i already have a nonavong xls dark wood that i love ...

I just ordered a NonaVong as my first dynavap. I was hoping it would get here this weekend, but have to wait until tomorrow. I hope I love it like you do yours. Maybe it’ll revive my bong usage. Since i switched to not smoking, I don’t use it as much.

Ricardo

@Dunphy - you will love your NonaVong, especially if you're an old hand with glass. I use mine with the chamber set to the smallest setting (x2) through a cheap little Chinese bubbler off DH Gate. Dunno how much vapor you'll get but when you get it right :party:. If you're new to DynaVap try to get a good few dry runs in at heating the thing before you load it. Lighter steady in left hand, quick steady rotation of NonaVong outside the blue flame blah blah blah. Some hits will be better than others and you'll probably combust a couple of times but you will end up LOVIN' IT.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
We've already inhaled that many chemicals a bit more from a new vape won't make much diff :p
I played with mercury a lot when I was a kid cause I was fascinated by it and knew no better. Now that I know that it is a serious cancer risk, should I not be careful with it today because I wasn't then and lived? :rolleyes: (I know you didn't really mean that)
EDIT: On a lighter note, I've done some filing on 3 of my SS tips-ones I use mostly with my Globe, and it makes a big difference. Much better draw on the uncarbed devices.
Was that M17s and M18s? I filed my M17 a while back, but my new M18 in the @DDave glass wand seems to work quite well without filing. I only wish for an easy way to reduce the bowl size as I have gotten used to the adjustabowl of the Ti tip.

Top Bottom