Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
The hassle of grinding is overrated. I spend just a couple of minutes every week to fill my JyArz with ground stuff and am happy for days. I don't feel to much aroma getting lost by this, but there is always somebody being able to feel the difference, I guess.

Skunkport

I've been rolling joints for about 26 years, when I started it was always hash, always outside, usually windy and raining. You had to put the papers together, put half a cig in, then heat and crumble the hash in, usually with an assistant either holding the papers or letting you skin up in the hood of their coat to keep the wind off.

Grinding a bit of weed and sticking it in a vapcap? Easy life!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
That's funny. I actually kind of miss rolling a joint. I was good at it and the guy who was tasked as the party roller... :lol:

One of my favorite things about no longer smoking is that I no longer stink of smoke, especially after indulging in close quarters like a car.

Marlon Rando

I spend just a couple of minutes every week to fill my JyArz with ground stuff and am happy for days

yep I do this weekly as well, on occasion will throw in a nug and fire off into orbit however more than not I like to grind it up and store into the Jyarz until its all cooked off.

I don't wash anything before I wear it,

Too much info my man :rofl:

JamesTiberiousKirk

I've been rolling joints for about 26 years, when I started it was always hash, always outside, usually windy and raining. You had to put the papers together, put half a cig in, then heat and crumble the hash in, usually with an assistant either holding the papers or letting you skin up in the hood of their coat to keep the wind off.

Grinding a bit of weed and sticking it in a vapcap? Easy life!

Try to tell that to young people today. They won't believe you!

Baked-not-fried

riding the Cannabreak train...
(do you have that in the usa? Mum's telling you to wear clean underwear in case you get run over?).

Yep, I distinctly remember my Mom saying that shit all the time! Not sure if that's why I go commando these days. I know it's healthier to have support but my wife loves me and I'm comfortable, so who cares? :p

On a Vapcap note. Still just loving this M17. So friggin' easy, so friggin' high. I haven't touched my Solo II for days. I still get busy with my rise and shine, OG Air thru some cheap glass. Then throughout the day find myself at the VC for a quickie! So easy. Got one of those cheap induction heaters and love the no muss-no fuss, walk away high in minutes, go-to. I absolutely love all the beautiful pieces you guys and gals have at your disposal. Thanks for all the pics posted and constant additions. It makes it easy for me to sit back and wait for something extra special that is just right for me. Thanks to my M17, my VAS is satiated and with the arrival of my Splinter on Mon. or Tues., I can't see needing anything more in my quiver for quite some time. I think if I wind up with another VC it will be one of the Ti tips paired with a custom wood or glass stem. Maybe one of each. Have a great day, All! ;)

Last edited:

Skunkport

That's funny. I actually kind of miss rolling a joint. I was good at it and the guy who was tasked as the party roller... :lol:

One of my favorite things about no longer smoking is that I no longer stink of smoke, especially after indulging in close quarters like a car.

My best mate was the party roller when we were about 14, he was like lightning. I couldn't even roll myself for a couple of years after I started smoking, used a cone rolling machine at home, because I just passed him my stuff usually.

I only know I don't smell of smoke via logic - I never noticed it as a smoker, it was just my normal aroma!

if I wind up with another VC it will be one of the Ti tips paired with a custom wood or glass stem.

I'm really tempted by some of davesmith's glass stems, I really don't like how the titanium or wood dynavap bodies actually look. I've been looking at stone chillums on etsy but they're pretty expensive and no idea if a tip will fit into them, crystal pipes look cool but they all seem to be the same shape, with the bowl pointed upward.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
My best mate was the party roller when we were about 14, he was like lightning. I couldn't even roll myself for a couple of years after I started smoking, used a cone rolling machine at home, because I just passed him

I'm really tempted by some of davesmith's glass stems, I really don't like how the titanium or wood dynavap bodies actually look. I've been looking at stone chillums on etsy but they're pretty expensive and no idea if a tip will fit into them, crystal pipes look cool but they all seem to be the same shape, with the bowl pointed upward.

@PeteSeattle made these stunners, but have since been running silent

8x7xn7.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
@cybrguy if you wanna see the collection just ask, no 3rd party stems yet except the ddave wands, I really need some 3rd party stems made..
Hey, it is always nice to see the big collections for myriad reasons (including to remind myself that I really don't have too many). My reason this time was just to show @Skunkport that 8 VCs really is just a start for some of our brethren (or Sisterhood as the case may be). I guess all together we are just the VapCap fan club.

Skunkport

Well at least Imgur still exists, I tried having a look at Peteseattle's work and he used some site that's gone completely :p

29eln4.jpg

Those are the kind I'm talking about by crystals, I've seen some really spectacular ones around.

https://cosmicartillery.com/collections/shop-all-pipes

Kinda tempted to try messaging DHGate stone chillum sellers and see if any of them will bore one out to 8mm for me, I doubt they'd be much interested in a single sale though, maybe a smallscale seller..

Edit:- Or look at these jade ones...
2vrvsb9.jpg

Last edited:

Skunkport

:o Hmmm...I just had a thought, bowls must have some fairly standard sizes, for filter screens?

So...all we'd need is a titanium or stainless steel adapter, that goes from the 8mm tip to whatever the most common bowl size or sizes are.

DynaVap Pipe Conversion Kit!

I'd be a great Accessory Maker if not for my inability to actually make any of my ideas :lol:

caliganja420

Hello all! I own a Mighty and Volcano, i am extremely satisfied with them as daily drivers.
I was looking at Ghost, but judging by all the problems i will wait until and new unit comes
I really like Dynavap because no need of charging bullshit
Does anyone know the true temperature that the herb vapes at? Is it 400-500 F?
Also, which model should i get? I know the M is around $50 but that seems a bit low for me? Should i look at the nonavong or the omnivaps? Whats the difference between all of them?
Thanks

kushkush

happy camper....
Also, which model should i get? I know the M is around $50 but that seems a bit low for me? Should i look at the nonavong or the omnivaps? Whats the difference between all of them?
Thanks

You need an M, a Cocobolo Omnivap, and a Light Wood NonaVonG...we all do. :D

(Actually I’m serious.....)
:2c:

EDIT: I don’t personally find any difference between them but you can use the NonaVonG in a 14mm glass w/o having to use a glass adapter. The NonaVonG is a little fatter than the Omnivap and both are gorgeous.

Last edited:

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
Ordered an “m” and an Omni, my first steps into dynaverse.

Already wondering if I’m going to wish I’d gotten an “m” and an Omni xl instead.

Anyone have both but love the xl way more than the regular size?

Hmmm... maybe I need to order the xl also...

But then I need to add another “m” to get free shipping obviously...

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Ordered an “m” and an Omni, my first steps into dynaverse.

Already wondering if I’m going to wish I’d gotten an “m” and an Omni xl instead.

Anyone have both but love the xl way more than the regular size?

Hmmm... maybe I need to order the xl also...

But then I need to add another “m” to get free shipping obviously...
Do you really want my advice..

Skunkport

Thanks

Nonavongs fit into bongs (Vapcap ON Glass, VONG), Omni lets you set the carb hole by turning the mouthpiece.

My advice is to run. It's too late for most of the people in here, they're beyond anyone's help, VapCap addiction has them firmly in hand. You can still save yourself. Run now!

Otherwise, there's a DynaVap sale on until the 4th of July, 20% off everything and free shipping for any order that includes an M.

Get to it before the addicts buy everything.

caliganja420

Nonavongs fit into bongs (Vapcap ON Glass, VONG), Omni lets you set the carb hole by turning the mouthpiece.

My advice is to run. It's too late for most of the people in here, they're beyond anyone's help, VapCap addiction has them firmly in hand. You can still save yourself. Run now!

Otherwise, there's a DynaVap sale on until the 4th of July, 20% off everything and free shipping for any order that includes an M.

Get to it before the addicts buy everything.

Great! Should i purchase thru puffitup or thru dynvap website?
I am getting an M and also want the omnivap...
Whats better the omnivap or the omnivong? Is the only diference the wood body?
Is the XL omnivap the best way to go?

Last edited:

kushkush

happy camper....
Great! Should i purchase thru puffitup or thru dynvap website?
I am getting an M and also want the omnivap...
Whats better the omnivap or the omnivong? Is the only diference the wood body?
Is the XL omnivap the best way to go?

Just be careful with the parts and accessories on Puffitup... some of the small items like the fat rubber mouthpiece and small snapstash can be 4 times as much as at Dynavap (i.e. $1 fat mouthpiece is $3.99 or 2 for $4.99 at Puffitup).

:2c:

Top Bottom