Skunkport

Random observation...my M18 actually fits neatly into the heating chamber of my Fury 2, with the cap on. Hmmm. Vapcap as a Fury mouthpiece? Fury as a Vapcap heater wouldn't work very well since it's convection, but with the tip off and the fury preheated...I should test this when I'm slightly less stoned and clumsy.

Guiltfeeder

Dynavap and disc golf
I have to say though, that the DV logo as it evolved looks like cuneiform chiseles. One would have to be aware to see it as anything that would not be slapped on a formula 1 racing car. Or an air conditioning filter.
Personally I think they have one of the overall best logos I have ever seen. Something about it is just pleasant on the eyes. I will be very sad if they ever permanently stray to far away from this design.

Megaton

@mrb i contacted hedonist club the other day about when they will be restocking dynavap parts, and they mentioned they were looking to get some ID stuff in soon hopefully.

Megaton,
Reactions: Lady V

StringTheorista

There is now an extension available for the silo to allow XL vapcaps. Personally I'm wondering if that can be used to extend the herb storage?

Yes it can. Just tried it. The part is just a tube threaded male on one end and female on the other, it works either to extend the garage for the vapcap to XL length, or to almost double the size of the herb compartment

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Yes it can. Just tried it. The part is just a tube threaded male on one end and female on the other, it works either to extend the garage for the vapcap to XL length, or to almost double the size of the herb compartment

Nice one String! I assumed it would have to work but it's nice to hear it first hand, thanks.

And thanks for the info @Megaton, TheHedonistClub are great.

Smokey McVape

https://www.dhgate.com/product/mini-glass-beaker-bongs-water-pipes-4-0-inch/392465041.html is the one, someone actually linked it and posted a picture maybe 10-15 pages back, which is where I saw it.

I'd give them credit but I'm too lazy to scroll back and see who told us about it first. :p

Arrived a lot faster than expected, 7 days ago I placed my order at DHGate and this bong, another bigger one (recommended for vapes off chinaglass on reddit) were both delivered today. I might have a McDonalds bong at the post office, though why they didn't hand it to my neighbour with the other 5 packages I don't know...

https://www.dhgate.com/product/the-new-cheap-clear-glass-bottle-bong-it/401484075.html
@Skunkport - Thanks.

If anyone is looking for a Ti Carbon-S Vapefiend have a few left with the Gen5 tip here - https://vapefiend.co.uk/collections/vaporizers/products/dynavap-carbon-s
Sorry @Stu please merge posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vaporware

Uh, no. It is good to think, and I believe DV considers the Ti tip to be an upgrade of the SS tip. It has wider deeper channels, the tip end of the channels are grooved, and it is faster to heat up and cool down because it is Ti. And it is more expensive, as upgrades usually are.

Many hundreds of folks love the M the way it is, but it can be improved (IMO) by filing the channel a bit. It is not necessary, but it is a user doable upgrade.

At least several of the users here prefer the SS tip due to the way they use it. Not all "upgrades" are for all people. :)

I wasn’t suggesting that everyone would/should prefer the “upgrade” to a Ti tip, I’m just a bit surprised that the M is so much more restricted on purpose.

Someone else suggested the lack of grooves in the end of the tip might be a manufacturing defect, so I wondered if that exaplained the degree of difference between my M and Omni XL.

Since they’re apparently all like this though, I’ll of course accept that this is the way they were designed and it’s just not exactly the tip for me (at least dry). :)

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
Why am I now curious to buy one of these. I don’t wanna spend s crap ton of money. Looking at the M model. $73 shipped to Canada.

I just don’t know if I’m totally sold on the concept. I enjoy my convection vapes and conduction vapes.

I was like you once. I have the Mighty, love it. Awesome machine. Why get something else?

Listen to me very carefully. Back out of this thread. Do not come back to it.

Your wallet will thank you. I didn't know if I was totally sold either. Three months after, "well heh I'll just give it a wirl" I've had a week where I didn't even know which room my Mighty was in or if it was even charged. Today I just took delivery of three more bodies. I already had more than I needed. New tips and caps are on the way. I can't stop legoing shit together.

Did I mention it hits like a fucking mule kick?

$73 gets you on the ride, but that urge for the next thing will grasp you so tightly...save yourself...I wish someone had saved me.

TaterLog

Real Human [baked] Bean
I was like you once. I have the Mighty, love it. Awesome machine. Why get something else?

Listen to me very carefully. Back out of this thread. Do not come back to it.

Your wallet will thank you. I didn't know if I was totally sold either. Three months after, "well heh I'll just give it a wirl" I've had a week where I didn't even know which room my Mighty was in or if it was even charged. Today I just took delivery of three more bodies. I already had more than I needed. New tips and caps are on the way. I can't stop legoing shit together.

Did I mention it hits like a fucking mule kick?

$73 gets you on the ride, but that urge for the next thing will grasp you so tightly...save yourself...I wish someone had saved me.

Oh shit. I ordered the M (plus a Dynastash) and it'll be here Thursday. Guess I better sit the wife down tomorrow and give her a prep talk - while there's still a chance.

7oli5

I applied for VC/DC early March and I still have not heard back from Dynavap. Does this mean I didn't pass the test or are they just too busy?

7oli5,

nukku

Hi guys

Back after extended testing period of the M.

Awesome device. Been a delight watching football games on the sofa with the M and a kitchen torch.

Taste is wonderful on the first heat cycle and I get 3 cycles per filling. Or more like three big pulls sucking straight to lung with hole closed.

EDIT: Haven't used any concentrates yet but think it will be a blast when I get to them.

Very handy device and now I'm hooked. So next time I got some funds I think it is Omni time. :)

Will snap some pics of the setup tonight or so. Been a foggy week after I made a new patch of tincture :D

Rock on guys

asdf420

A coffee mug could make a bad ass.. maybe not a log. why not just put a Ti supreme in a mug with a slow heater thing that keeps it at a good constant temperature and then just put a vapcap stem+loaded tip in it whenever? pure convection
or maybe a halo-log?
but.. then it wouldn't be a vapcap

this vapcap thing.. i just hit using a water piece and just pulled until the click, and it felt like i barely inhaled anything, didn't exhale much but my face was melting. i ghosted it?

Last edited:

davesmith

Glass Blower
New teaser on YT from Dynavap for Thursday's live broadcast. Apparently it is about freedom from the oppressive British monarchy.* Do I smell a 4th of July sale?

*actually it appears to be freedom from combustion and batteries. I am sure our British friends will be allowed to participate. And the way things have gone for the last two years, I think we Colonists made a grave mistake by leaving the commonwealth.

Not sure about the freedom from the british haha. The whole colinisation thing is a stain on human history. As for the sale..... i am waiting with baited breath. I read it as freedom from batteries but well see what they get up to.

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Just an FYI I had meant to post a while back. . . don't think I did yet. .

The Omni Condenser+MP:
There has been debate along this thread on whether the Omni adjustment can fully block the air intake from the carb hole. Some do, some don't quite, the one I received this 420 almost did, but not as fully as blocking the carb hole with your finger.

HOWEVER - The little talked about aspect is how wide open can the Omni go? AND THE ANSWER is not as wide open as the standard condensers are! when fitted normally.

Mine was 2-3mm longer/further into the mouth of the tip (at the wide open setting) compared to the regular condensers (DV and George in person told me this was normal) and restricted the airflow more than I like. So I had to shorten the condenser myself to get it back to what I as used to with the standard condensers.

SO IF YOU LIKE WIDE OPEN AIRFLOW - The Omni may not quite be for you!?

I like the airflow wide open as this has always given me the best thickest hits (I know, in contrast to what everyone else here says, but for me it's 100% true) I purchased the omni simply for it's extra simplicity and strength. It is my daily driver, and an impromptu clean over a sink on holiday, is a much less stressful affair with no x-rings to loose. And given that the omni only uses 7 o-rings all the same, losing/breaking one or two, isn't going to stop you having a perfectly solid, functioning device:tup:

Last edited:

Megaton

My apologies if this is bad form, but is there any chance anyone could PM me with one of those codes to get free postage from DV? Just want to order a fat mouthpiece and a XL storage tube without paying more in postage than the items cost!

Megaton,

Squiby

Is there any chance anyone could PM me with one of those codes to get free postage from DV? Just want to order a fat mouthpiece and a XL storage tube without paying more in postage than the items cost!
I don't think that there are any active free shipping codes right now. Often there are sales announced with free shipping during the Live Broadcasts on Thursday.

Tune into and subscribe to the Dynavap YouTube channel and watch tomorrow's show...

Megaton

Thanks @Squiby.

Because im international i need to keep my spend below the customs limit, and most of the sale items take me over that amount. But i cant find the XL tubes in europe, and i would like to avoid postage fees on a 1.50 mouthpiece!

Edit: it does seem that there are some free shipping codes out there that work, i now have my order making its way directly farkm DV! Love these guys!

Last edited:
Top Bottom