Vaporware

Thanks @Squiby.

Because im international i need to keep my spend below the customs limit, and most of the sale items take me over that amount. But i cant find the XL tubes in europe, and i would like to avoid postage fees on a 1.50 mouthpiece!

Since someone has to pay the postage, a $1.50 order (which itself isn’t all profit) shipped without charge actually ends up costing the seller money rather than making any, and that’s not even counting the packaging or the time it takes to fill and ship an order.

Sure they can afford to do it once in a while, but I’ve watched at least one company drop their free international shipping option after a bunch of people tried to order just a screen. Every order would probably have lost money for them...I’ve had to fill orders like that myself so I may be a little more on edge about it than I should. ;)

Anyway, I’m not trying to single you out or anything, it’s just something for everyone to think about when ordering cheap parts without paying for shipping, especially from a company you like! :)

Edit:
There's some kind of event on the 4th of July that usually has sales, only a week away, I'd hang on to check that. I think it's a collective mourning ceremony to commemorate their expulsion from the British Empire.

#Amexit :razz:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
red White, and true
2r5x0n9.jpg

I am still waiting for. The Xinese to unload their VapCap clones.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Me too, I like things made out of hardened plasticine and seeing I can`t get a revolver in Australia, using Chinese knock of stuff is as close as I get to playing Russian Roulette. :tup:

Really? Guns are rampant here, and the donut boys are trained to be extremely effective, shooting your back. & there are training centers for Narcan.

Middle school kids are packing AR-15 s. :rant:

If someone wants a gun, just get one in Springfield, Ma they are shooting each other there on a daily basis.

So, buyer beware.

Oh, if you are getting the real Omni McCoy, wait till the red, White, and true sale.
Just a few days away. :spliff::spliff::spliff:

So, maybe a fake Zhinese VapCap is it so bad, after all they have to make a killing.

natural farmer

Hi guys

Back after extended testing period of the M.

Awesome device. Been a delight watching football games on the sofa with the M and a kitchen torch.

Taste is wonderful on the first heat cycle and I get 3 cycles per filling. Or more like three big pulls sucking straight to lung with hole closed.

EDIT: Haven't used any concentrates yet but think it will be a blast when I get to them.

Very handy device and now I'm hooked. So next time I got some funds I think it is Omni time. :)

Will snap some pics of the setup tonight or so. Been a foggy week after I made a new patch of tincture :D

Rock on guys

Straight to lung with carb closed? You either have some iron lungs buddy or some weak herbs! Welcome to the party anyhow! :lol::D:tup:

A coffee mug could make a bad ass.. maybe not a log. why not just put a Ti supreme in a mug with a slow heater thing that keeps it at a good constant temperature and then just put a vapcap stem+loaded tip in it whenever? pure convection
or maybe a halo-log?
but.. then it wouldn't be a vapcap

this vapcap thing.. i just hit using a water piece and just pulled until the click, and it felt like i barely inhaled anything, didn't exhale much but my face was melting. i ghosted it?

Just an FYI I had meant to post a while back. . . don't think I did yet. .

The Omni Condenser+MP:
There has been debate along this thread on whether the Omni adjustment can fully block the air intake from the carb hole. Some do, some don't quite, the one I received this 420 almost did, but not as fully as blocking the carb hole with your finger.

HOWEVER - The little talked about aspect is how wide open can the Omni go? AND THE ANSWER is not as wide open as the standard condensers are! when fitted normally.

Mine was 2-3mm longer/further into the mouth of the tip (at the wide open setting) compared to the regular condensers (DV and George in person told me this was normal) and restricted the airflow more than I like. So I had to shorten the condenser myself to get it back to what I as used to with the standard condensers.

SO IF YOU LIKE WIDE OPEN AIRFLOW - The Omni may not quite be for you!?

I like the airflow wide open as this has always given me the best thickest hits (I know, in contrast to what everyone else here says, but for me it's 100% true) I purchased the omni simply for it's extra simplicity and strength. It is my daily driver, and an impromptu clean over a sink on holiday, is a much less stressful affair with no x-rings to loose. And given that the omni only uses 7 o-rings all the same, losing/breaking one or two, isn't going to stop you having a perfectly solid, functioning device:tup:

What I have noticed so far is that when you hit the VC with a closed carb the exhale is not so great vapor-wise. But the effects are stronger...
And the opposite goes for open carb. Bigger vapor volume, bigger exhale, weaker effects.
What I think happens is that with an open carb the vapor is diluted with fresh air, clouds look more white as well. It might look like more vapor but it really is the same vapor with more volume due to the added air. Lungs can only absorb so much with every hit so you exhale more vapor and possibly more active ingredients as well.
When I go dry without a Vapor Lung, meaning closed carb and mouth-to-lung the exhaled clouds are clearly less visible than with an open carb and straight-to-VL hits. The first also burn my lungs quite more than the later... :2c:

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
My crafty broke and now I am down to only my durable M. Replacement was in the neighborhood of $160!

Looks like I have some money in my budget for vapcap upgrades. I am specifically interested in the IH at this point. For my limited use (on the road and occasional session before bed) are there any major upgrades outside of the IH, that would benefit me? I've heard a lot of people like the Ti tip, the spinning mouthpiece seems like it would be useful at times but I dont mind it as I generally carb the vapcap where I only need to roll it just a touch to get the vapor flowing to my liking. TIA!

@psychonaut re:the IH, I don't know if you want a desktop or a portable but I just bought the dental IH on Amazon and it will be here Friday. At that time, we will have the definitive answer with full video on whether it works well with the VC or not.

If it's an easy task, I'll pop the top off so we can all see what's inside.

natural farmer

My crafty broke and now I am down to only my durable M. Replacement was in the neighborhood of $160!

Looks like I have some money in my budget for vapcap upgrades. I am specifically interested in the IH at this point. For my limited use (on the road and occasional session before bed) are there any major upgrades outside of the IH, that would benefit me? I've heard a lot of people like the Ti tip, the spinning mouthpiece seems like it would be useful at times but I dont mind it as I generally carb the vapcap where I only need to roll it just a touch to get the vapor flowing to my liking. TIA!
Crafty is crappy for sure! :argh: "M"
to the rescue! :rockon:

You might wanna try a Ti tip and see if you like the differences. Other than that the only upgrade that I dig so far is a Vapor Lung to go with it! :tup:

:2c:

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
What I have noticed so far is that when you hit the VC with a closed carb the exhale is not so great vapor-wise. But the effects are stronger...
And the opposite goes for open carb. Bigger vapor volume, bigger exhale, weaker effects.
What I think happens is that with an open carb the vapor is diluted with fresh air, clouds look more white as well. It might look like more vapor but it really is the same vapor with more volume due to the added air. Lungs can only absorb so much with every hit so you exhale more vapor and possibly more active ingredients as well.
When I go dry without a Vapor Lung, meaning closed carb and mouth-to-lung the exhaled clouds are clearly less visible than with an open carb and straight-to-VL hits. The first also burn my lungs quite more than the later... :2c:

Very Interesting! Thanks.

Personally I hate restriction when lung pulling, and I find the puff puff puff inhale method required for mouthpulls a bit of a stressful experience, and against the mood. I'm so happy with the performance I'm getting anyway, one big ish but gentle inhale, followed by oodles of taste and a smoker sized cloud. IT FUCKING ROCKS :)

Last edited:

Majordude2626

Why am I now curious to buy one of these. I don’t wanna spend s crap ton of money. Looking at the M model. $73 shipped to Canada.

I just don’t know if I’m totally sold on the concept. I enjoy my convection vapes and conduction vapes.

So i recognize you from haze threads. I like you am a big of dual v3. Well a couple of black fridays ago i ordered my first vapcap. It took a little bit of time respecting the click and getting my heating technique down.

Hands down its my favorite vape. I sometime use my ff2 because its got controlled stealth. I use the dual to revape my abv and for use by others that are new to vaping because it is so easy. Other than that I'm strictly vapcapping. I've got an 17M, omni xl. a couple of dynastashes, custom phatpiggie stems, pipes induction heater, nono vong, vong s etc. I love that its on demand, effects are strong, easily able to run through water. I can take lighter and a packed stem or two and I'm set. Once you get your heating technique down this thing is just the bomb. It really does remind me of smoking. Power goes out, no problem. Easy to clean. I need another vapcap like i need another hole in my head, but I know eventually I'll see something really cool and I'll get it. For me it uses a lot less material. I love sitting and puffing like its a stogie. Once you are in the vapcap loop you will start to see the deals. For instance, my M cost 20 bucks. I was gonna get and extra cap, but for the same price I got a hole vape. I'm loving the induction heater from pipes, but I still use torches also. All I can say is I love my dual v3, but I cannot recommend the vapcap enough. There is a reason why this thread has 1300+ pages.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
This will be my 4th vape lol. I may have to wait a bit sadly. I threw down $300CDN on a Haze Square lol. Just seems like a cool idea, perfect for a kayak or golf course.

Congrats, I hope you dig it. The Square is one of a very few big company vapes that interests me. But personally for $300CDN I'd get me an '18 M, a vong body, and have enough $ left over for at least 14 grams of some primo weed. But that's me.

Enjoy.

Smokey McVape

@ginolicious what @Majordude2626 said.

I have other vapes, I even like them, and one I really love. But if I could only pick one vape for a desert island or end of the world it would be a Dynavap '18 M. After tomorrow's post I'll have 2.

Get one, you won't be disappointed.
@beyond6strings - seeing as you have been listening to what a major dude tells you is there any chance you can play us a little Steely Dan?

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Fair enough! Shame though as you play a mean tune or two on your guitar. Steely Dan FTW!!!

Thank you sir. I am a composer at my core. I love and respect other's music, but for me playing the guitar is all about finding the music in me and getting that out into the world. And it's how I make my living.

And on that note-I'm looking at a very creative week coming up. I get some toys from Sneaky Pete today and Dynavap tomorrow that will make playing with my DDave Water Wands even more fun. I love playing in water during the summer.

Getting a vape back from repair this weekend, and I get fun new things to put in the fun new toys too. I've always found a bit of an uptick in creativity when new strains and toys arrive.

I got the demos for the new album done last week, and now I'm spending time with my vapcaps listening to the demos and seeing how I want to produce them-cannabis helps keep my ears fresh while I listen to things over and over trying to pick fly shit out of pepper.

Skunkport

My singing makes people run away and curdles milk, but I sometimes write lyrics when I'm wrecked. Usually about being wrecked...

To BonJovi's Blaze of Glory:-

I wake up in the morning
And I raise my weary head
I've got an ashtray for a pillow
And the floor was last night's bed
I don't know what I'm doing
Only God knows what I've done
I'm a stoner on the run,
A ganja lover
Trying to roll-up in the wind, yeah

When you're brought into this world
They say that it's a sin