Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Hello good people!

Here 's a Vapcap Stand who is looking for a new home...

1z3m4vc.jpg

More pics and infos in the Wood4Vape thread...

Thanks! :)

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Is the water tool a game changer? I dont have one yet, and im properly on the fence!

Filtering the hot, harsh vapor thru water cools it, mighty fine if you have a sensitive throat.
The other plus is that it also filters out the particulates.

A bit more pleasurable than hammering your throat.

It also looks kool as hell, if you keep it down to a manageable size.

lookhigh

FC member
Finally managed to convert another friend to vaporizing with the M. Now i have ran out of the ones i bought for the $20 offer. Dynavap should consider doing this again, just look at the lives they would be saving. At $60 plus shipping is a bit much to be giving away. Suppose i could pick up a few in the classifieds.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
$20 is what a cap goes for. I would be very surprised to see a $20 M again. That was a great move to penetrate the market, but they are now more well known and taking that big a hit probably isn't necessary anymore. We may well see $40 Ms, but probably not $20. But of course I am just guessing...

Guiltfeeder

Dynavap and disc golf
Finally managed to convert another friend to vaporizing with the M. Now i have ran out of the ones i bought for the $20 offer. Dynavap should consider doing this again, just look at the lives they would be saving. At $60 plus shipping is a bit much to be giving away. Suppose i could pick up a few in the classifieds.
I’m hoping they will do some sort of sale on the old stock of 17 Ms. I’d love to pick a few up to give out to friends.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Thanks for all those who helped hunt down my new TI-woody. The blackwood stem fits so good and matches the silo perfectly! Also added a magnet to my lighter for easy cap removal. Barely notice these items in my pockets :)))
They look very nice together. May I suggest you repost your images on tinypic.com or other hoster, because imgur is temporarily (I hope) broken for this website. We can only see your pics if we reply to them.

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Thanks for all those who helped hunt down my new TI-woody. The blackwood stem fits so good and matches the silo perfectly! Also added a magnet to my lighter for easy cap removal. Barely notice these items in my pockets :)))

26qqq0l.jpg

Love it! These and the magnet are exactly my combination for portability.
In the winter when I have jacket pockets, I prefer my slim dynastash as the herb compartment in the silo is a bit frustrating. But for trouser pockets it is the PERFECT setup! Like you say I just don't even notice it's there.

I'm just glad I still have mine after it fell out of my pocket last night (story elaborated 1 page back)

There is now an extension available for the silo to allow XL vapcaps. Personally I'm wondering if that can be used to extend the herb storage? Also looking for an EU seller for this new extension, as I don't want to pay 3x the price of the part in shipping costs from ID themselves in the US.

Last edited:

JamesTiberiousKirk

New teaser on YT from Dynavap for Thursday's live broadcast. Apparently it is about freedom from the oppressive British monarchy.* Do I smell a 4th of July sale?

*actually it appears to be freedom from combustion and batteries. I am sure our British friends will be allowed to participate. And the way things have gone for the last two years, I think we Colonists made a grave mistake by leaving the commonwealth.

Skunkport

Oooh, maybe they're going to switch away from the silver mug look for the new heater, and instead go with a burning White House design to commemorate us burning it down before we said screw it and focused on India instead? :p

img_4594-jpg.3149

Why is the guy on vaporasylum asking his dog's opinion? Does the dog vape?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
If they really want to do the silver look with the logo, they should include a more innocuous cover for it and have both as an option. I doubt Dunkin would come after them if they included a Dunkin cup because it would be advertising for them, but it could always be Dunkin LIKE if necessary.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
If they really want to do the silver look with the logo, they should include a more innocuous cover for it and have both as an option. I doubt Dunkin would come after them if they included a Dunkin cup because it would be advertising for them, but it could always be Dunkin LIKE if necessary.

They can just include an innocuous heat sleeve like the kind you get at Starbucks. In fact if they orient their logo 'correctly' the sleeve could cover the entire thing when you don't want anyone to see it.

Skunkport

If they size it right, you can just stick the whole thing into most brands of cup, assuming there are standard size coffee/drink mugs.

Honestly though, it looks like a travel mug there. If someone doesn't know the dynavap logo, they're unlikely to know it's not one. If they do know the logo, they're probably going to ask to try it :D

Top Bottom