beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
@szai here you go.

I present to you the Silver Sliver, Carlo Fibonacci, and the Titanium Talus.

I have a nice hybrid in the orange tube, indica in the red tube, and sativa in the blue tube. The black stash has concentrate pads in it, and if you look really hard you can see a Dyna stir tool hiding under the sativa.

Cheers

M13mX5P.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I have a question on the orientation of a Nonavong, Can the body/stem be flipped 180° so I have the carb hole closer to mouth when not using the nonavong with a water piece?
Yes, it CAN be, but if you DO want to use it with water one side of the NV is cut to mate well with glass and the other side is not so it may not seal. Otherwise it won't matter and it can go either way. Many have done this by mistake (even reviewers) and didn't notice anything was amiss.

beyond6strings

The beauty of VapCaps’ modularity, one can adapt almost anything as a body/stem.
Function v form.

zVKMwOp.jpg

You are the Lego Master my friend. I think I need to take a day and head out to Western MA for some Lego lessons from you.

Not nearly as cool as yours, but here's a 3d printed Dynastash XL I found on Etsy. I like it. The funnel is kind of meh, but I like the way it looks with either the M in its XL configuration or the Omni XL-the metals pop nicely. Good strong magnets, and the chamber holds enough for a weekend if you can live off of one strain for an entire weekend. But who wants to do that? :shrug:Not me.

So I'll probably get another one when they're available. Then I could get by for a weekend.

uk9qSWi.jpg

Lady V

I have a question on the orientation of a Nonavong, Can the body/stem be flipped 180° so I have the carb hole closer to mouth when not using the nonavong with a water piece?

Yes you can!! I mistakenly put the condenser the other way around and now I don't seem like I'm changing it ever
(unless I get some glass). If you like tight air restriction, then you're gonna love this!

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I have one of these that I had been using until I got my wenge Dynastash from DV. My problem with it was that I wasn't keeping my VC clean enough and that stash with that big opening was not at all spellproof. I didn't even think about that when I ordered it :doh: but I learned quite quickly. I'm not sure that emoji says DUH enough for that move.

Squiby

beyond6strings

@cybrguy I don't really worry about smell. Weed stinks. It probably always will. And everyone knows I use weed-I've not hidden it in the 40+ years I've used it. I came to terms with that a long time ago, and I've always been just discrete, and lucky enough, to avoid any of the issues that came with prohibition.

And now I live in a state, and region where adult use of cannabis is legal. I like the way it looked, and it was available when I was looking for an XL stash and DV hadn't had any in a long while.

Of course the day this arrived a Wenge XL appeared on their site. But I'm okay with that. I actually like this for my M better than I do my Wood stash.

DirtyD

I don't know if this is the right place to say it, but I wanna scream from the mountain tops : @DDave IS AWESOME TO DEAL WITH!!!!!. I ordered a vapcap water wand and it had a chip in the tip end. I sent the man a photo, then a photo of it destroyed ( love the thorough ness). And now he's sending me a brand new one. AMAZING, PROMPT, CUSTOMER SERVICE. @DDave , you got a customer for life. Young and old businesses: watch DDave and learn. Cheers to DDave and the rest of y'all! D.

beyond6strings

I don't know if this is the right place to say it, but I wanna scream from the mountain tops : @DDave IS AWESOME TO DEAL WITH!!!!!. I ordered a vapcap water wand and it had a chip in the tip end. I sent the man a photo, then a photo of it destroyed ( love the thorough ness). And now he's sending me a brand new one. AMAZING, PROMPT, CUSTOMER SERVICE. @DDave , you got a customer for life. Young and old businesses: watch DDave and learn. Cheers to DDave and the rest of y'all! D.

@DDave is the man. I can't wait to get my water wand. I've got a tip & cap set aside just for it's arrival. Gonna use it for concentrates.

@cybrguy I hear you my friend. It's coming. If I read the crystal ball right I'd guess that the Feds will end prohibition and allow states to choose as they did/do with alcohol. And take their cut of course. That should happen in the next 2-5 years.

Illinois, Michigan or Minnesota will do something to legalize adult use in the next 2-3 years if not sooner. Once one state in a region goes the rest seem to follow-Indiana & Kansas will probably be the holdouts in the Midwest. Once Arkansas gets its medial program up and running Texas will get medical, and then once that happens Texas will go recreational and Louisiana and New Mexico will probably head in that direction.

And once they go then I could see TN, NC, SC, and even GA following. That'll probably take 5-10 years.

At this point I think it's inevitable.

Time to load up my new stash, '18 M XL, and head to the grocery. And let my wife drive whilst I vaporize.

Cheers

beyond6strings

@beyond6strings I don't seem to find a 3d printed dynastash on etsy that fits the XL. Am I searching wrong or do these things come and go all the time so I should just wait for the next?

I think I snagged the last one from the most recent batch. Get in touch with him and he'll make a couple. They always sell.

Ricardo

So I live in a land where it is technically legal to grow small amounts of weed in your own home and for your own consumption as long as it doesn't infringe on public health or is visible from a communal space. My CBT therapist was disappointed with the first set of goals I took to the table, stuff like disconnecting from technology for an hour before bed, getting some household repairs done, booking the family holiday etc. I thought he'd really go for me organising lunch with a few old mates but no, it was all too focused on the negative for his liking. He wants me to do something I really want to do. If I had a "happy pill" what would I wish for? (Stupid fucking question mate and that's twice you've asked me) . So how do you think he'll react when I tel him I'm going to plant, tend and eventually vape two self-flowering, outdoor marijuana plants, one sativa and one indica (varieties to be determined)?

beyond6strings

So I live in a land where it is technically legal to grow small amounts of weed in your own home and for your own consumption as long as it doesn't infringe on public health or is visible from a communal space. My CBT therapist was disappointed with the first set of goals I took to the table, stuff like disconnecting from technology for an hour before bed, getting some household repairs done, booking the family holiday etc. I thought he'd really go for me organising lunch with a few old mates but no, it was all too focused on the negative for his liking. He wants me to do something I really want to do. If I had a "happy pill" what would I wish for? (Stupid fucking question mate and that's twice you've asked me) . So how do you think he'll react when I tel him I'm going to plant, tend and eventually vape two self-flowering, outdoor marijuana plants, one sativa and one indica (varieties to be determined)?

I've always found the truth the best tonic. Even if it's not approved or accepted. It's your truth.

Dutch-Mic

Planting some herbs would also be my happy pill choice. But what does the therapist wants to hear? That you're planning to simultaneously kiss and bungee jump with the girl you had a crush on in high school?

I exaggerate a tiny bit, just want to make clear that your goals sound good :tup:

Top Bottom