stark1

Lonesome Planet
Toxic Green :nod:!

Anodized fobs

Q0RRcNK.jpg

Ricardo

I'm not critizing anyone. Everyone has the right to own and appreciate beautiful things. However, a VapCap used to be a cheap, innovative way of vaping weed. Early adaptors loved the OG, for its no-frills efficiency (until it inevitably shattered). How we loved the Omnivap, many of us ....while others went the spinning wooden mouthpiece route. And oh, the NonaVong - my absolute fave :love:. Now it seems like a lot of people want unicorn horn stems and diamond encrusted bodies. Plus there's a lot of bitching about customer service of late.....and hardly anyone mentions getting hiiiigh anymore:leaf:. Again, absolutely in no way criticising collectors, completionists etc - one day I'd love to visit the DynaVap Museum but I hope it's in Wisconsin, not Paris or Singapore.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
There seems to be an imbalance between the centripetal/centrifugal forces at DV
lately.

Hopefully the rapidity of change is not going to cause things to fly apart.

Geo in the past was fantastic. Since the rapid expansion, things seem a bit wonky. :bang:

Just my :2c:.

:peace:

(A little Big Bang, in the making?)

Last edited:

Vaporware

And oh, the NonaVong - my absolute fave :love:. Now it seems like a lot of people want unicorn horn stems and diamond encrusted bodies. Plus there's a lot of bitching about customer service of late.....and hardly anyone mentions getting hiiiigh anymore:leaf:.

I just finally tried the NonaVonG stem last night; through glass it’s still a lot different from my desktop, but great in its own way. :)

I should also give Joe credit for resolving my small issue (which was as much my fault as his) in a more than satisfactory way. Their customer service may not always be the fastest, but otherwise I found it to be among the best!

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
.....and hardly anyone mentions getting hiiiigh anymore:leaf:

Getting ready to play some poker with the fellas. We've got the Mighty and a couple of DynaVaps on board. All of us are definitely going to get hiiiigh. I suppose we might have a little to drink too. After that I think I'll encourage my friend to clean his phone...is that a booger?

7CvQYf3.jpg

MAbud

I'm not critizing anyone. Everyone has the right to own and appreciate beautiful things. However, a VapCap used to be a cheap, innovative way of vaping weed. Early adaptors loved the OG, for its no-frills efficiency (until it inevitably shattered). How we loved the Omnivap, many of us ....while others went the spinning wooden mouthpiece route. And oh, the NonaVong - my absolute fave :love:. Now it seems like a lot of people want unicorn horn stems and diamond encrusted bodies. Plus there's a lot of bitching about customer service of late.....and hardly anyone mentions getting hiiiigh anymore:leaf:. Again, absolutely in no way criticising collectors, completionists etc - one day I'd love to visit the DynaVap Museum but I hope it's in Wisconsin, not Paris or Singapore.

Not sure if that last sentence is overtly meant to be racist, but has a very weird nationalist undertone to it. You are stereotyping entire cities and countries into a single viewpoint.

I’d personally rather see people continue to search for different things within the Dynaverse than move on to other vaporizers. Plus people have different interests. Most love the M, I do not. Value/cost of DV is low down on the reasons I love them, but for you that’s high on the list. That’s what makes them great IMO.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It's actually very simple to anodize titanium at home:

May be worth trying if you already have Ti parts.
Hmmmm... I had no idea this could be done easily at home with 9Vs. This might be worth a day of playing around...

Anyone know what he meant by "Running it through the wink" to bring it back to bare Ti? I haven't watched the other how to video so maybe he describes it there.

Added: Yes, this is all explained in the other video. Wink is actually a product...

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I don't know but I suspect they will start again when George is through with his "world tour" <g>. At least the DynaVap live events will, and I imaging so will flash sales.
That free shipping (especially overseas) has to be a killer, though, so only George can decide whether it is worth it to them or not. It certainly is to us. Its always a good deal and it keeps our eyes on his products. I don't know about Y'all but I HATE paying shipping charges almost as much as interest...
I think the blue condenser would look good in a light wood vong or my bocote.....
OK, so I had to wait until I was no longer stoned to ask about this as I thought I must be missing something or you were using dry humor that I was missing. But here I am cold sober and I am still confused.

So, here I go. Other than when you have it apart for cleaning, how would you even know you had a blue condenser in your Vong? I mean maybe you could see it through the air hole but other than that when do you even SEE a condenser in a Vong?

Last edited:

kushkush

happy camper....
Greetings FC,

Received stock of CUSTOM VapCap water wands. These are the shorter version which fits in a DynaStash and interfaces with a 14mm Female Water tool.

https://www.ddavemods.com/store/p71/The_VapCap_CUSTOM_Glass_Water_Wand_V2.html

Please take notice: Period of No Shipments: There will be no orders shipped from June 5th through June 20th. The website will remain up and still accept orders, which will be fulfilled in a first-in first -out order after June 20th. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Vape On,
DDave

Just ordered. Never even wanted a glass Vapcap until I saw yours....silly me. Thanks! :)

And thanks for taking Paypal...that’s significant.

:2c:

Last edited:

KidFated.

Unknown Member
@DDave wands showed up, I’m at work but I received a picture. Thanks bro! I gotta get an eq set from ya soon.

@cybrguy i think the little blue condenser poking through a light colored stem would look sweet. But your right, it’s just one dot of blue basically and I couldn’t spend $20 on one when I have other things to spend money on.

The dynavap line is still littered with great economical choices, I think it’s good they are experimenting with different things.

My portable routine has been taken over by DV and I’m cool with that. Even at home it’s DV 90% of the time..

Fuck Racism.

Dutch-Mic

@DDave wands showed up, I’m at work but I received a picture. Thanks bro! I gotta get an eq set from ya soon.

@cybrguy i think the little blue condenser poking through a light colored stem would look sweet. But your right, it’s just one dot of blue basically and I couldn’t spend $20 on one when I have other things to spend money on.

The dynavap line is still littered with great economical choices, I think it’s good they are experimenting with different things.

My portable routine has been taken over by DV and I’m cool with that. Even at home it’s DV 90% of the time..

Fuck Racism.

The end of your post: @KidFated. out:

UAfiTTm.gif

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Not sure if that last sentence is overtly meant to be racist, but has a very weird nationalist undertone to it. You are stereotyping entire cities and countries into a single viewpoint.

I’d personally rather see people continue to search for different things within the Dynaverse than move on to other vaporizers. Plus people have different interests. Most love the M, I do not. Value/cost of DV is low down on the reasons I love them, but for you that’s high on the list. That’s what makes them great IMO.

Please do not imply that another member is racist. If someone makes comments that are clearly racist, report the post and do not respond. If you feel a response is necessary, use a PM. In this case, racism is something you are adding to the meaning. As I read it, and I'm confident most reasonable people would agree, he was simply expressing hope that DynaVap would stick with its roots.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Blue condenser in a glass body perhaps??
Yeah, I was thinking about that, but the only (good) reason for a condenser is if you have an air hole. Or at least I can't think of any others other than it looking (probably very) cool.

Just got notice that my ddave glass stem arrived. Now I have to figure out which tip to put on her.

The OG only used the glass condensers, right?

Vaporware

Blue condenser in a glass body perhaps??

I’d been thinking the same thing. Clear or maybe fumed glass if that’s safe for this application (and realistically doable in something with such exact size requirements). Or maybe partially clear and partially colored? I’d want to see at least some of the stem anyway.

Either way, I have an extra tip and spinning mouthpiece now so I’ll probably at least order a blue condenser for fun even if I can’t see it (yet).

Top Bottom