Squiby

Let me know if there are any other accessories you recommend.
There's not much that you need since the Vapcap is so robust and durable, but there are a few things you might consider for maintenance and function.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-460#post-1091430

If you want to fashion a filter with degummed hemp fiber. This is how I do it.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-295#post-1034430

If you are into concentrates like shatter or rosin, a concentrate pad works magic with the Vapcap. The link below explains how to do it.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-628#post-1122587

The Vapcap is a lot of fun! I hope you enjoy it. Not only will it handle anything you throw at it but the modular LEGO aspect can provide endless entertainment for stoners.

Last edited:

JetHead

I bought an M in November 2017. I tend to keep things simple so as not to over consume and spend money on things I don't really need. After using it daily for about a month I realized that eventually I would want to get an Ti Omni. I didn't get the Omni yesterday - even though I was lucky enough to access a 40% surprise sales yesterday - but I snagged a Dynastash, wax and all the other little things I've wanted the last couple of months. I will likely get the Omni during another sale this year. In the meantime, the M meets all my needs and I'm looking forward to playing with and using my new accessories.

Thanks DynaVap.

VanCough

Environmentalist
I bought an M in November 2017. I tend to keep things simple so as not to over consume and spend money on things I don't really need. After using it daily for about a month I realized that eventually I would want to get an Ti Omni. I didn't get the Omni yesterday - even though I was lucky enough to access a 40% surprise sales yesterday - but I snagged a Dynastash, wax and all the other little things I've wanted the last couple of months. I will likely get the Omni during another sale this year. In the meantime, the M meets all my needs and I'm looking forward to playing with and using my new accessories.

Thanks DynaVap.

Have a go at filing the air channels deeper on the tip and filing out some notches like in the photo I posted earlier today. It’s made a world of difference and has made my M much better. Wish I’d done it sooner!

Dynalowrider

Like I said before, you have to be a Philadelphia Lawyer to figure out this sale. I'm glad I didn't need anything, I have enough confusion in my life without adding to it. Seems this whole thing was over thought. It just didn't seem worth it. You can't expect a bunch of high people to keep it straight. I guess that was the idea anyway. JMHO Doc

BaHayZeus

I was finally able to get in around 11:20 last night and snag an M plus a container. This is my first and not knowing how I’d like it, I didn’t spring for more so the 20% vs 40% wasn’t a big deal- just a personalchallenge. Have wanted to try it out for awhile but using the whole torch thing put me off a little in terms of discreteness. With all the fans on here I figured I’d give it a go!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I got one of those 4/20 special caps, the print seems really durable I have no idea how they made it. It looks really well made though, props to dynavap :D
Cool, huh? Etched by laser. I will have 2 when the 4:20 one arrives. I have primarily used my first one for dress for fear of losing the etching but someone posted one they have used for a year and it still looks great, so these caps may now go into regular rotation. Makes them much cooler cause more folks will see them. Cool things should be shared...
I was finally able to get in around 11:20 last night and snag an M plus a container. This is my first and not knowing how I’d like it, I didn’t spring for more so the 20% vs 40% wasn’t a big deal- just a personalchallenge. Have wanted to try it out for awhile but using the whole torch thing put me off a little in terms of discreteness. With all the fans on here I figured I’d give it a go!
Welcome to the world of DynaVap. If you are like most of us this will just be the start of an entertaining vaping adventure that is a little more fun than most. DynaVap is LegoLand (tm). It is not just a vape, it is a platform, and only your imagination limits you...

Squiby

Just bought a 2018 M Starter Pack. I take it the O rings in the kit are enough to fit the M to 14mm joints on glass pipes.

Here's how the O-rings work. There are two types.

Condenser X-rings

ToCTnaG.jpg

and High temp O-rings.

00tuo34.jpg

Below is an M model and an Omnivap XL disassembled side by side.

Both tips use high temp O-rings around grooves in their neck to help fit and secure them inside the midsection. The M tip uses three and the titanium tip uses four. Also notice that the Omni condenser/mouthpiece assembly also uses the same O-rings.

The M condenser uses the X-rings to stabilize it within the midsection. The larger X-ring sits at the end of the condenser just inside the integrated stem mouthpiece. Note that if you add a spinning mp on any Vapcap (except the Omni), the larger X-ring sits under the mp in the same position at the end of the stem of body.

yoa4j3x.jpg

The O-rings and X-rings can last a long long time. You are more likely to loose one of two than damage or wear them out if you use your Vapcap as intended. I've had mine For almost three years and I've only replaced on O-ring through my own mishandling.

For more info have a look at Dynavaps FAQs section

https://www.dynavap.com/faq

Last edited:

Lady V

I don't mean to interrupt the 420 sale craze, but is there a fellow FCer from Europe that could recommend a decent triple torch lighter. My 18€ eurojet lighter died on me yesterday after 2 months of inconsistent performance (leaking gas like crazy).

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Whether its something like SDS is working on..
BxME7KC.jpg

Or something like this German vendor is selling...
https://verdampftnochmal.de/products/de/DynaVap-Messing-Tool
products-de-dynavap-messing-tool.jpg

Dynavap needs to stock something that easily removes and most importantly sets the CCD in Ti tips. I KNOW that it can be done with pen parts and condensers, and bolts etc, but I want something dedicated that I don't mind getting "icky" (tech term) when I am setting it in a tip that isn't clean and that works easily, and if it does get dirty can be dropped in ISO. Please.

Oh, and the other thing is I want it now. :cool:

dodgy_b

Would a "Spinning Ti Mouthpiece" from DV fit/work on a "Ti Woody" or a "Ti Woody Double Crown" purchased from another retailer? Which of those stem bases would work better? Or will it not work at all with its condenser (to have the spinning regulated airflow?)

dodgy_b,

kushkush

happy camper....
Whether its something like SDS is working on..
BxME7KC.jpg

Or something like this German vendor is selling...
https://verdampftnochmal.de/products/de/DynaVap-Messing-Tool
products-de-dynavap-messing-tool.jpg

Dynavap needs to stock something that easily removes and most importantly sets the CCD in Ti tips. I KNOW that it can be done with pen parts and condensers, and bolts etc, but I want something dedicated that I don't mind getting "icky" (tech term) when I am setting it in a tip that isn't clean and that works easily, and if it does get dirty can be dropped in ISO. Please.

Oh, and the other thing is I want it now. :cool:

Yes for sure! One of those and a Concentrate part or pad that makes using Concentrates easy-peasy. :)

:2c:

kushkush,
Reactions: KidFated.

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Does the mouthpiece on the Omni condenser pop off? I wanna change it’s color, I don’t do shiny.

KidFated.,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
No. It is integral. The original Ti MPs that were available were sheared off from the condenser, but they do not separate naturally.

You might be able to sandblast it but I don't think it would work as well as the steel on the SBM.

asdf420

I've been using a ball of hemp fiber stuffed in the M tip for concentrates. It doesn't work very well, seems like a lot of the concentrate is getting into the stem.. have searched for S&B concentrate pads. I don't know what S&B is, haven't found anything except firefly concentrate pads on puffitup.

kushkush

happy camper....
I've been using a ball of hemp fiber stuffed in the M tip for concentrates. It doesn't work very well, seems like a lot of the concentrate is getting into the stem.. have searched for S&B concentrate pads. I don't know what S&B is, haven't found anything except firefly concentrate pads on puffitup.

I got those Firefly pads and they’ll do but you do have to change the form and cut them to fit. I really do hope that DV is working on making us a tiny pad for our Concentrates! I’ll be the first customer! :)

:2c:

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
https://www.storz-bickel.com (what S&B stands for)

Last edited:
Jill NYC,

vapshift

Company Rep
Hey everyone,

Producing last night's 4/20 episode was certainly interesting. If you were watching, you know that the feed cut out at exactly 4:20 p.m. CST at the end of our countdown. :bang:

Which really sucks because we blasted George and Joe with silly string. :worms: It was quite entertaining... until we realized the stream was cut off. :hmm:

Fortunately, I was recording the video on my camera, so I'll be able to create an "uninterrupted" video of the show, which I plan to release by Monday.
We had a record 400 plus viewers during our original stream! :rockon:I'm still not sure exactly why our stream would cut out at exactly 4:20 but I have some theories. :sherlock:

Thanks everyone for tuning in! We love broadcasting directly to you every week and we look forward to returning Thursday, May 3rd! :love:

Image1_zpssa9ivkph.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Would a "Spinning Ti Mouthpiece" from DV fit/work on a "Ti Woody" or a "Ti Woody Double Crown" purchased from another retailer? Which of those stem bases would work better? Or will it not work at all with its condenser (to have the spinning regulated airflow?)
First your last question. If you want to adjust airflow by turning the MP you need an Omni condenser/mp. The spinning Ti MP is the MP only and has no Omni mechanism.
The Ti MP will work anywhere the wood one will, so on a Woody-S or Woody XLS depending on whether you use a body or stem. The crowns are just to protect the wood from splitting (as far as I know) so they make no difference on function.
As long as the parts are from DV or made to DV spec they should all work well together. That is actually part of what we love, the legoness of the whole thing... :)

StoneMan

Hello everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster.

After reading all the frustrated posts and bad experiences people had trying to get the 40% 4/20 deal, I wanted to share my positive sale experience with you guys since I didn't see too many others.

I had been haunting Dynavaps site for days, I spent hours deliberating exactly what I wanted to get but couldn't make a decision. So I just start adding everything to my cart in the hope that as the 20% sale started coming to a close It would spur me to make my final decision and cull the extra items from my cart. On 4/20 I checked around Dynavap just to see if they had put up anything about the IH, when I noticed the green banner up top change from 20% to 40%. I looked at my cart and 610 dollars worth of stuff and turned into 366. It was kismet, I was meant to have it all! My heart skipped a beat and I nearly fell out of my chair scrambling through the checkout (I was pretty medicated during all this haha, doing low temp rosin goes straight to my head) but I managed to submit my order just before the the site crashed!

I'm so excited for it to all get here! With all this new stuff I'll finally have a serious collection with all the options I want!

Top Bottom