Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
I don't mean to interrupt the 420 sale craze, but is there a fellow FCer from Europe that could recommend a decent triple torch lighter. My 18€ eurojet lighter died on me yesterday after 2 months of inconsistent performance (leaking gas like crazy).

I love this one and use it flawlessly since many, many moons:
https://www.vaposhop.com/vaporizer_accessoires/torch-lighters/vertigo-lighter-rocket/
same applies to this one:
https://thehedonistclub.co.uk/collections/torch-lighters/products/honest-triple-torch-lighter

For more inspiration:
What's your favorite torch or lighter to use with the Vapcap?

Last edited:

phos

Wow the VAS is real. I got my first dry herb vape with the M18 + free Ti tip deal. I left this 420 sale with a carbon fiber stem with free maintenance kit, XLS condenser w/ o rings, spare titanium CCDs, Ti spinning mouthpiece, Cap, and XL storage tube. That entire cart was less than the M18 + free Ti teal deal. I was one of the ones fortunate enough to have my only shot at 40% off be the last available one. I just randomly checked on the Dynavap website last night and it said 40% off. It was like destiny. I immediately added the rest of my cart, managing to checkout without a single hiccup (looks like they worked out the kinks by their last flash sale). And I finally got my wish for a completed Carbon Fiber XLS. Plus I got an M18 + some other goodies all for less than the price of an Omni. I love this company. 420 was great. And my VAS might be cured but I doubt it. The IH is next!

darco

Hello everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster.

After reading all the frustrated posts and bad experiences people had trying to get the 40% 4/20 deal, I wanted to share my positive sale experience with you guys since I didn't see too many others.

I had been haunting Dynavaps site for days, I spent hours deliberating exactly what I wanted to get but couldn't make a decision. So I just start adding everything to my cart in the hope that as the 20% sale started coming to a close It would spur me to make my final decision and cull the extra items from my cart. On 4/20 I checked around Dynavap just to see if they had put up anything about the IH, when I noticed the green banner up top change from 20% to 40%. I looked at my cart and 610 dollars worth of stuff and turned into 366. It was kismet, I was meant to have it all! My heart skipped a beat and I nearly fell out of my chair scrambling through the checkout (I was pretty medicated during all this haha, doing low temp rosin goes straight to my head) but I managed to submit my order just before the the site crashed!

I'm so excited for it to all get here! With all this new stuff I'll finally have a serious collection with all the options I want!

Wow! Congratulations! Sounds like you got one of everything :D

Chiron

Yeah it was fun not knowing if the decision to find a good deal on that sale instead of other sites would leave me with nothing but a bit of frustration, LOL. For me, the decision about what I actually wanted changed as the day went on as well:) In the end, if I had bothered to look at a couple of Canadian resellers later in the day, I would have bought a titanium woody with the discontinued body, but became too obsessed with succeeding at my third try during the sale during the live show. The parts to build a nice Novavong XLS will be very nice I am sure, especially if I eventually want to used it with glass. One benefit from missing out on two of the sales is that I significantly reduced my spending to a more reasonable level.

The deal I got was very nice, I appreciated the fun-filled intentions, and free shipping to Canada was MOST appreciated.

Glen

Summer

Long Island, NY
How does the M perform with water rigs? If I use a 10mm glass adapter is it basically the same thing as the nonavong?

A 10mm adaptor works, but it's not very secure. If you use water a lot, definitely get a vong.

Does the mouthpiece on the Omni condenser pop off? I wanna change it’s color, I don’t do shiny.

You can unscrew the mp from the thread adaptor on the condenser assembly.

Welcome, @StoneMan. Congrats, I see you got yourself a nice treasure chest coming your way. :tup:

Last edited:

Lady V

Hmmm... I did check the "favourite torch" thread. I was hoping I could find something I wouldn't have to order online. I'll just have to get over myself and order a triple torch on my next VAS outbreak... Thank you so much though

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Free shipping is really the dealmaker, especially for people living across the oceans!
—Add 20-40 % off, a real bonus. A real thank you, @DynaVap !

It’s been Xmas all year long, it seems.

Lessee, Memorial Day. Stonehenge/Summer Solstice. July 4th. ETC.

And the beat goes on! :love:

It’s those narrow time hoops that makes me stress—good thing I strive towards minimalism! Haha hoho hehe :evil::spliff:

kushkush

happy camper....
Okay I gotta brag. I missed the 420 sale last year by about 3 days so at that time I just said, “Oh darn it all anyhow” and bought an M and an absolutely gorgeous Cocobolo Omni at full price. So this year I stalked DV until the 40% off deal happened by. So I got a light wood OmniVong along with lots of ‘little extras’. One thing I just love is the little 1.5 in. black SnapStash and DV is the only place I’ve ever seen them. I buy lots of those and store different strains of ground bud in each one. I also got some more rubber mouthpieces, 3 magnets, and a couple of caps. All for about $132. What a great deal! Now tell me how much I’m gonna like my new OmniVong. :)

Big Thanks to Dynavap for making a superior product and for taking such good care of their customers! You guys/gals get an A++++++++++ from me! :clap:

:2c:

Likun

I don't mean to interrupt the 420 sale craze, but is there a fellow FCer from Europe that could recommend a decent triple torch lighter. My 18€ eurojet lighter died on me yesterday after 2 months of inconsistent performance (leaking gas like crazy).

I own this 3 flame torch: https://www.vaposhop.de/vaporizer_accessoires/torch-lighters/vertigo-lighter-venom/
Got it from DynaVap last Black Friday Sale. It has done a good job since then, I mostly used it in the beginning of my vapcap experience.
I tried out two others torches, the only ones if got, which are those:
https://www.dynavap.com/dynashop/accessories/z-plus-2-dual-torch
https://m.fasttech.com/product/2131802-aomai-am228-windproof-flint-wheel-type-refillable
I do like both of them more than the tripple fame torch tbh. Both have a similar small tank so you'll have to fill it up to once a day depending on your usage of course.
So I came to the conclusion that a tripple flame heats the vapcap up way to fast for my taste, but that of course is up to your taste. Nevertheless I'd recommend you trying out one ofe those aomais, they're quite slim, easy to transport and only cost about 3,50 $, it's a little different vapcap experience using a single flame vs tripple flame torch. Be sure to get some quality butane to keep your torches happy.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Yeah it was fun not knowing if the decision to find a good deal on that sale instead of other sites would leave me with nothing but a bit of frustration, LOL.
4/20 as a form of gambling. How fun. :)
You can unscrew the mp form the thread adaptor on the condenser assembly.
Yes, you can UNSCREW the condenser tube from the omni condenser but half the omni assembly remains built in to the mouthpiece making it incompatible with any other VCs. The regular Ti MP is identical in shape to the wood MPs. The omni MP has the threaded receiving end of the omni condenser built in which makes it about 1/2 inch longer.
Oa4eGLs.jpg

I generally look at it as one unit, but it is actually 2 pieces as @Summer points out.

alex91

Does anyone have that 120USD Citadel lighter? Is it somehow worth it? What’s so special about it, besides it’s beauty?

If I’d buy a 120 dollars lighter, it must change the game for the vaporizer, which I don’t think it’s the case. Maybe a IH would be a game changer, but I don’t see a lighter doing it.

Kalessin

Does anyone have that 120USD Citadel lighter? Is it somehow worth it? What’s so special about it, besides it’s beauty?

If I’d buy a 120 dollars lighter, it must change the game for the vaporizer, which I don’t think it’s the case. Maybe a IH would be a game changer, but I don’t see a lighter doing it.
It's supposed to be more fuel efficient than a regular lighter, and the flame is wider which George says works well with the caps, but I haven't seen anyone in the wild talk about one yet. Too much for me to leap on unknown even with the 40 percent off

Whissmu

As a European of the old peninsula, I can not recommend a store
European where to buy a torch :ugh:, but if I can reveal the best purchase in terms of quality and price for a triple flashlight :nod: ->https://es.aliexpress.com/store/pro...5168bd4&transAbTest=ae803_2&priceBeautifyAB=0
They take a long time to get to my house ... it's the only bad thing ... but it's worth!! it for months that you use the same one and daily! buy several and you will have years without worrying about having a triple torch

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Ok all....hope every one had a safe and fun 420 day! :tup:

I must vent here real quick though.....I'm sorry for having to post my feelings and opinions here....but after watching the live stream late night after getting home after midnight.....I was appalled reading most of the comments during the stream.

I can not believe all the whining and complaining and acting like self entitled babies with all the complaints and issues with the dynavap flash sales.

Holy crap......its just a fun little game.....do you people also complain when you do not win anything from your lottery ticket? Please get over it.....or at the very least.....get better flower!

Honestly.....watching the comments during their 420 live deal.....I would be embarrassed to be associated with many of the commenters.

Sorry if this seems harsh or like I am unjustly trolling here....but I am not. If I was Dynavap, I would not do that ever again. Just give the standard 20% and be done with it.

Yeah...I guess I should apologize for my posts last night.

I was really frustrated, and just needed to vent. There was no guarantee, and this 4/20 just didn't turn out well for me.
But it wasn't Dynavap's fault, as they never said that everyone would have an opportunity to get the deal, and I should have kept my venting to myself.

I was viewing it less like a lottery, and more like a "if you follow the rules, take the time and effort to be there and ready at the right times, then you'll get the deal" kinda thing.

My bad.

Last edited:

babaganush

Just want to come here and thank George and the Dynavap team for this awesome event and all their hard work for making this happen. For a product im practically obsessed with right now, Im grateful that the company behind it also happens to be extremely generous and appreciative to its customers!

For those who dont understand why the special sale didnt go on all day, just think about how unreasonable that would be for a small company like Dynavap; they would not be able to keep up with the demand, and Im sure they did the logistics to know how long they can sustain the sale at such low profit margins. Ive only known about this company for a year or so, but from my experience theyre always doing their best to satisfy everyone.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Because I get wide open, unrestricted airflow. I love it. I do cover the carb & feather as I desire. Just adds to my choice of which vc I want to use at that moment.
Well, it's a little confusing for me, but if it works for you then I say GO for it. Part of what is great about this family of vapes is their flexibility. There is really no one way to do anything.

Lady V

I own this 3 flame torch: https://www.vaposhop.de/vaporizer_accessoires/torch-lighters/vertigo-lighter-venom/
Got it from DynaVap last Black Friday Sale. It has done a good job since then, I mostly used it in the beginning of my vapcap experience.
I tried out two others torches, the only ones if got, which are those:
https://www.dynavap.com/dynashop/accessories/z-plus-2-dual-torch
https://m.fasttech.com/product/2131802-aomai-am228-windproof-flint-wheel-type-refillable
I do like both of them more than the tripple fame torch tbh. Both have a similar small tank so you'll have to fill it up to once a day depending on your usage of course.
So I came to the conclusion that a tripple flame heats the vapcap up way to fast for my taste, but that of course is up to your taste. Nevertheless I'd recommend you trying out one ofe those aomais, they're quite slim, easy to transport and only cost about 3,50 $, it's a little different vapcap experience using a single flame vs tripple flame torch. Be sure to get some quality butane to keep your torches happy.

I own 3 cheapo eurojet single flame torches and they actually perform adequately well, but I prefer these when I'm around the house and got time to kill. But for out and about, when I want a sneaky hit, I rather have a triple torch that heats the cap faster. I did like the look and portability of the aomai lighter, but then again I thought that I need speed more than precision for those less than convenient situations...

@Lady V, call around to local smoke shops & see if the carry any 3-flame lighters. The Vertigo 3-inline or triangular ones are really nice.

I can find several triple-flame torches in the tobacco shops where I live, I was just hoping that maybe someone had tried and liked one that I could easily find in my country... A long shot, I know...

As a European of the old peninsula, I can not recommend a store
European where to buy a torch :ugh:, but if I can reveal the best purchase in terms of quality and price for a triple flashlight :nod: -> https://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot...orderId=505636015248513&productId=32621260486
They take a long time to get to my house ... it's the only bad thing ... but it's worth!! it for months that you use the same one and daily! buy several and you will have years without worrying about having a triple torch

I don't have an aliexpress account. Is that an actual triple flashlight you are suggesting? :lol::lol::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

JamesTiberiousKirk

I cannot believe I was so foolish to not buy a vapcap before.

I do not regret my previous vaporizer purchases of the past (for many,yes I do. I was young and foolish) But, this changes everything. Easy, effective, efficient and fun.

For seriously discrete use, I will use a Pax Era, but for home use... This is the bomb.

Top Bottom