Gray Area

who was it here that got their money confiscated and paypal acct shutdown because they found out it had to to do with vaping.. i forgot someone did..

George/Dynavap had problems during the kickstarter campaign iirc. I paid first through PayPal, then had the cash refunded, had to pay again through an alternative service. What a journey the company has had since then eh? :cheers:
Just waiting for a good 420/eu deal to grab an M. Had an og glass ver but didn't get on too well with it. I'm aware things have developed rather a lot since those days and am keen to try it out a newer model...

I get nice Moroccan hash from source 3 or 4 times a year which I usually consume mainly in my lotus, but I think the M might be a better option for trad hash...

:peace:

Squiby

who was it here that got their money confiscated and paypal acct shutdown because they found out it had to to do with vaping.. i forgot someone did..

It happened to George....

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-27#post-844178

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-28#post-844437

And the only difference between a "body" and a "stem" is the length?

Yes, the only difference is length. A BODY is 45mm long and a STEM is 62mm long.

Ive been wondering, for condensers. Is a regular condenser only compatible with a body where a XL pairs with a stem?

A standard condenser is the shorter condenser and it will accommodate a 62mm configuration. So, you can:

- Use a 42mm BODY with a 17mm spinning mp = 62mm.
Or
- Use a 62mm STEM by itself.

An XL condenser is longer and it will accommodate a 79mm configuration. So, you can:

- Use a 62mm STEM along with a 17mm spinning mp = 79mm.

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
After all the flash sales, 420 seems like
Actually, the discount code chive420 is working now for 20% off but I think their web site crashed from too much traffic. LOL

Paypal sucks sometimes. LOL I buy vapes all the time on eBay and pay with PayPal. I just went to puffitup and bought a vape with Paypal.

I just heard that Dyna will send you a Paypal invoice if you ask. We'll see. At this point, since I didn't receive any kid of confirming email, that my credit card info was never received.

I'll just have to wait until I hear from someone. Or, order somewhere else.

Why not message DynaVap about your payment. I have found the CS to be very
Responsive. :love:

Also, you can pay with a prepaid debit card, as a way to bypass PayPal.

Likun

Okay guys I need a little clarification. All those different pieces and lengths got me confused.
I'd really love to get an Omni xl or Woddy xls + Dynastash xl but I'm not sure if I want to spend that much money at the moment. The price with 20 % discount would be very finde but those damn taxes would kill the discount and I'd be at the original price again.

And it seems that the Woody is not even available at the shop? Am I seeing right? Same goes for the Dynastash XL.
Is a Nonavong a considerable choice considering I'm not (yet) using it through water? Or are there any ways to pimp up the 2017 M a little?

When Paypal first came out, I was a vendor for "questionable" merchandise and me and the others in the same field were getting frozen all the time. The trick was to have multiple accounts and never leave any money in any of them. LOL

Things were way different in those days. You could open an account with nothing more than an email address. But even then, their TOS were insane.

Now, I use them almost daily as a buyer and have very few problems. However, if they piss me off, there are other options. ;)

Hey, just to stay on topic, I have my new VapCap and I find the best way to load it is to pluck a bud and stuff it in. LOL Versus using ground material.

Who uses ground and who uses whole? And, do you stuff it in tight (but not overfilled)> Or, do you loosely pack it?

Awesome device and kudos to whomever invented it.

Squiby

I'd really love to get an Omni xl or Woddy xls + Dynastash xl but I'm not sure if I want to spend that much money at the moment.....Is a Nonavong a considerable choice considering I'm not (yet) using it through water?

The straight wood midsections have been discontinued in favour of the wood VonG midsections. They are more robust than the straights and the side walls of the VonGs are 3mms thick versus the straight 1mm walls. The VonGs can be used with or without water. I rarely use mine with water. The VonGs have a nice stability factor compared to the more delicate straight midsections and are less likely to crack.

Get a Ti VonG XLS. You'll love it. Then get the Dynastash XL when they come back into stock.

Or are there any ways to pimp up the 2017 M a little?
Sure. You can buy an XL condenser with a spinning mp. Swap it out for your current M condenser and you now have a M XLS. For a more aesthetic look, turn your M stem around when you swap out condensers so that the integrated M mp sits next to the tip.

Who uses ground and who uses whole? And, do you stuff it in tight (but not overfilled)> Or, do you loosely pack it?
I never grind. I don't own a grinder. I pinch off a tiny nug and just pop it into the chamber. I microdose, so a tiny nug is all I need and I let it bounce around in there till I no longer get any vapor.

Awesome device and kudos to whomever invented it.
George is a genius master Warlock and Magician.

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Should we all get hats in the sale? #DynaCrew

I would love to be able to buy a hat—given that there is a choice besides the basic black.

It gets quite uncomfortable under an unrelenting sun beating down on a black hat on your head
In the summertime....

kgIX2u8.jpg

Likun

The straight wood midsections have been discontinued in favour of the wood VonG midsections. They are more robust than the straights and the side walls of the VonGs are 3mms thick versus the straight 1mm walls. The VonGs can be used with or without water. I rarely use mine with water. The VonGs have a nice stability factor compared to the more delicate straight midsections and are less likely to crack.

Get a Ti VonG XLS. You'll love it. Then get the Dynastash XL when they come back into stock.

Thanks, seems like it's going to be a Ti VonG XLS. Sadly they are only available in dark/light wood. Are there reason they only use those types of wood? I've found cobobolo and blackwood on vaposhop. Are there any differences in quality between those different kinds of wood? Like for example light and dark wood are the new updated model of the nonavong and the cocobolo/darkwood are more likely to crack like the woodys.

I'll then probably leave the M as it is if I'll get another XL vapcap anyways.

AtomicPB

Just waiting for a good 420/eu deal to grab an M. Had an og glass ver but didn't get on too well with it. I'm aware things have developed rather a lot since those days and am keen to try it out a newer model...

:peace:

The Hedonist Club anounced a 20% Dynavap discount for 4/20. They are located in GB so no problems with customs when located in the EU.

Maybe that's your M. :)

https://thehedonistclub.co.uk/

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Shout out to the Dynavap. I take this puppy when I go out and about. I treat it like a cigarette, and people expect it to be a cigarette.
When I share it with others people it always wows them and they always ask where I bought it. Real world ambassador for a healthier alternative to smoking that really seems to appeal to smokers and former smokers alike.

Most vaporizers don't actually resemble smoking in any way. Vapcaps feel more like smoking than any other method I've tried to date, and that's a lot.

Anyway, I've been using my M like every few days for a while. Been using it native with the carb open. It's enjoyable, and I'm blowing into a smoke buddy to reduce smell, so I'm not going for clouds.
Though, sometimes it's fun to watch the vapor fill up a bong or bubbler. It always seems to make me more high hahaha I know it's just my mind, but it's what my mind is telling me, so my whole body plays along? Anyway, when I do this, I start doing it a lot.

My usual daily drivers are hand made log vapes that I use a small stainless steel bowl with a nylon water adapter connected to it. I just found ito that if I push the mouthpiece o ring down a little bit, the vapcap m fits right over the stainless steel bowl, allowing a really easy seal for my bubbler with the adapter I use regularly anyway.
I know, it's confusing, I'll post a picture of the Frankenstein adapter. Lol I'm using the vapcap regularly now. This morning it was my wake and bake. I love wake and bakes, even if I can't vape again that day. It just makes walking up so good. Tucked ito on guitar and wrote a new song in the 15 minutes I had before catching the bus to college thanks to you guys. Fast deliver of potent and tasty vapor.

My method has become second nature. I get two heat ups no matter what now. I can't even remember to do it differently when I try. Lol it's just my style now. I love love love the flavor in the first one, and then love love love the potent vapor that sometimes makes me cry.

It's been a while. Gonna read up on the thread. Lots of cool news. I'm loving the YouTube videos, and I love that's it's reaching a wider audience than this forum could. The way you're developing with your customers and so transparently is really awesome. I love your products, I love you guys, and really like the direction your company is going, and I'm so proud to be a member of the Vapcap family. It doesn't even sound strange anymore to say your company name haha I always wanted to call it vapecap, which usually turned into vapecape hahaha

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
1) is the ti ccd better than the SS?
Neither is better than the other. They have roughly the same mass so heat up and cool down is the same between them.

The SS is more flexible and springy, has smaller holes/slots than the Ti, and it is thinner.

The Ti CCD is less flexible and tends to bend, has larger holes and slots than the SS, and is thicker than the SS.

I prefer SS because they are so much easier to install. I use a medium weight sewing needle with a nice gradual taper to it when installing SS CCDs. This puts even force on the CCD which flexes it into a cone shape when installing without bending it.

TiVbWGP.jpg

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Neither is better than the other. They have roughly the same mass so heat up and cool down is the same between them.

The SS is more flexible and springy, has smaller holes/slots than the Ti, and it is thinner.

The Ti CCD is less flexible and tends to bend, has larger holes and slots than the SS, and is thicker than the SS.

I prefer SS because they are so much easier to install. I use a medium weight sewing needle with a nice gradual taper to it when installing SS CCDs. This puts even force on the CCD which flexes it into a cone shape when installing without bending it.

TiVbWGP.jpg

@Winegums You're a legend! I was wondering who it was in the thread that first put me onto this method, now I'm thinking it was you. I hate replacing screens in the grooves but this is the best of all the current methods for me. THANK YOU.

On this subject, I've heard talk of screen setting tools from stardust sailor and George at DV. Can any one explain what these are? Are they a more svelte version of the "Nut&Bolt" method?

dodgy_b

As we all compile orders...

Can someone tell me the difference between "condenser o rings" and "high temp o rings?" Worth having a back up set?

dodgy_b,
Reactions: BigJr48

Squiby

I've found cobobolo and blackwood on vaposhop. Are there any differences in quality between those different kinds of wood? Like for example light and dark wood are the new updated model of the nonavong and the cocobolo/darkwood are more likely to crack like the woodys.
The Cocobolo and Blackwood are old stock, so get them while you can. I don't think you need to worry about cracking. Even the thin walled straight midsections rarely cracked, so I doubt that the thicker VonGs would crack. The switch to light/dark wood midsections is simply Dynavaps move towards more environmental and sustainable materials.

Can someone tell me the difference between "condenser o rings" and "high temp o rings?" Worth having a back up set?

Here is a link showing the difference and how they are used.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-1014#post-1213587

I have extra orings and xrings. Read the link below in my signature called Vapcap First Aid Kit for more info on parts you might want in hand.

does the nano vong come with a tube?
If you are buying a complete Vapcap, it will come with a cap, ti tip, VonG midsection and condenser and maybe a mp, depending on your chosen model. It is a complete Vapcap and ready to use.

If you are buying a VonG midsection from the Parts page, all you are getting is that VonG midsection.

Last edited:
Top Bottom