Newcastle

Stoned!
@Ramahs remind me not to pass you my torch! :rofl:
@Brewervapesalot with the micro brew boom we are going through I dont know why anyone would order a domestic beer. I have a hand full of micro breweries within a 30 minute drive. Our grocery stores even carry the local brews. :tup:

As far as beta testers go......I think they are out there but they are keeping it hush hush.....DONT BURST MY BUBBLE!:rolleyes:

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
Last edited:

VanCough

Environmentalist
Why

Why 18650s over a li-po battery like i think PS MINI uses?

Personal bias mainly if I'm honest, I'm used to using 18650s and have some of the better cells currently available already (Samsung 30Q, Sony VTC5A).

Combine that with the ease of externally charging them and the new technology coming out for these types of cells in the near future (samsung 30t and 40t for example), and they just seem to offer the best option in my opinion.

However, I confess I know little about li-po batteries. Perhaps someone on here will educate me and I will change my mind? @Pipes?

CarlosSpiceyWeiner

@CarlosSpiceyWeiner try hitting @Pipes up for support. He will help you out.
Good to see you around old-timer!

Thanks for the advice. I know Pipes is busy making Mini’s, so I didn’t want to bother him.

It’s good to see you too.

Awesome!

Thanks @Dynavaper, your always very helpful.

alex91

Guys, here where I live I'm just being offered hash. I usually just vape flowers, but it's not possible right now, so hash it is.

I've never vaped hash and I've also read it's good to make herb sandwich. Problem is, as I've said, I don't have access to flowers right now. So I've just ordered some degummed hemp fiber from Dynavap to get around the hash ball, but it will take about a month to get here. Is there anything else I can do to smoke the hash while I wait for the degummed fiber?

Maybe something like this?

https://produto.mercadolivre.com.br...-japons-para-vaper-1-pack-5und-frete-1000-_JM

Thank you.

snaffle

Guys, here where I live I'm just being offered hash. I usually just vape flowers, but it's not possible right now, so hash it is.

I've never vaped hash and I've also read it's good to make herb sandwich. Problem is, as I've said, I don't have access to flowers right now. So I've just ordered some degummed hemp fiber from Dynavap to get around the hash ball, but it will take about a month to get here. Is there anything else I can do to smoke the hash while I wait for the degummed fiber?

"Hash" means different things in different parts of the world. If it's reasonably solid, a bit crumbly, a bit waxy, you should be fine to just put it straight into the vapcap without any sandwich type thing. I've done that with some reasonably solid hash and it worked perfectly well. If I were you I'd try it straight in the cap, with a little bit, and see how it goes (unless it's something like "shatter") that looks like it's just waiting to liquidize at the first opportunity).

VanCough

Environmentalist
Can any of you lot who own a nonavong body tell me if the size is an issue for you?

I have a blackwood nonavong XL (which I love) and I was looking to purchase a cocobolo nonavong stem for my M tip (as I only really use my vapcaps through glass) but I've been offered a very nice two tone cocobolo body which has thrown a spanner in the works. However, I have very large hands and don't know if I could go down in size after owning the XL...

OOMQjYv.png

jz1kR29.png

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Why

Why 18650s over a li-po battery like i think PS MINI uses?
For me the reason would be universal availability. I can get an 18650 in a half a dozen stores within a couple miles. Pipes more custom battery not so much...

That being said 18650s don't help much with efforts to miniaturize like more custom batteries can.
That IS a very pretty body. I can see why the spanner...

Last edited:

Squiby

I don't have access to flowers right now. So I've just ordered some degummed hemp fiber from Dynavap to get around the hash ball, but it will take about a month to get here. Is there anything else I can do to smoke the hash while I wait for the degummed fiber?

^^^ I agree with @snaffle.

If you have traditional hash you can vape it nicely in a Vapcap without any other aids. For example, when I vape some nice soft Afghan hash, I pinch off a tiny blog and then flatten it into a thin pancake. I pop that into the Vapcap herb chamber and heat it a second or so last the click. Continue the heating and toking cycles until you no longer produce vapor. Then take off the cap and the spent bit of hash will fall out.

For rock hard Moroccan hash, I take a razor blade and shave a paper thin slice off the chunk and pop it into the chamber.

Now if you hash is a melty concoction similar to rosin or shatter concentrate, you can use a bit of an organic cotton ball to wrap your concentrate or fit your herb chamber with a modified concentrate pad. The link below describes how I modify a pad for use with concentrates.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/best-of-dynavap-vapcap.24345/#post-1145395

almost there

Can any of you lot who own a nonavong body tell me if the size is an issue for you?

I have a blackwood nonavong XL (which I love) and I was looking to purchase a cocobolo nonavong stem for my M tip (as I only really use my vapcaps through glass) but I've been offered a very nice two tone cocobolo body which has thrown a spanner in the works. However, I have very large hands and don't know if I could go down in size after owning the XL...

OOMQjYv.png

jz1kR29.png

It's a tiny bit awkward for me personally but very doable downsizing from XLS to vapcap-s. I find myself not using the mp as much when I use the regular length version but the nonavong geometric faces make it manageable. That's a beautiful body, if you aren't sure I'll trade you my 2 tone cocobolo stem for the body, hit me with a pm and I'll send you photos:tup:

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
@VanCough I have one of those Vong bodies. I use a standard condenser and shove it all the way into the Ti Tip to close the carb and it's fabulous. I call it my shortie. It's the one on the far left in my profile picture. And I have large hands too, but I've had no issues using a torch or the IH which is now my go-to heat source.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Now that I have 2 of the newer style Vongs I have semi retired my original style Nonavong with the roughed edge as it doesn't seal as well in glass as the new ones. So I have one XL Vong with the Ti mp and one standard length stem only. The standard one is now mostly used with my JarHead and the XL one goes out with me along with the XL Omni.

I AM favoring XL length with a torch these days...

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
I like the XL with a torch too. And I also love that with the IH I can easily use a short body. I have a 1.5" glass stem that I'm going to use with a fat mouthpiece in a J Hook. I've not tried it yet, but I'm sure it'll be fun when I do.

EDIT: Yepperding. Hit like a champ. And tasted good too.

fQLSard.jpg

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I love the ones that flip out when you press the button. Gives me a good place to rest the vap while spinning it. Assuming the flame control goes low enough to allow it

You must have lighters much larger than mine. I say that because, with mine, and most torches i've seen, the cap is not wide enough. With most caps, by cap would be right in the blue of the flame. I don't know about you, but I find that my caps heat best when the cap is held at the very tip of the part of the flame that you can only see in the dark. An open cap is less than half that distance. I've found that heating in that area tends to scorch the outer part of the bowl, so I don't heat with my cap directly in the flame.

Tell us how you really feel.

That would be a bad idea here. I like this place, and would like to be allowed back tomorrow.

Maybe something like this?

https://produto.mercadolivre.com.br...-japons-para-vaper-1-pack-5und-frete-1000-_JM

Thank you.

Depends on the hash. I've had lower quality hash that doesn't melt too much that I just shredded and filled my cap with (I hit that bowl all damn day, lol), but any decent quality melting hash (4-star or above), you'd probably want to use something like degummed hemp fiber or cotton.

Blu

^^^ I agree with @snaffle.

If you have traditional hash you can vape it nicely in a Vapcap without any other aids. For example, when I vape some nice soft Afghan hash, I pinch off a tiny blog and then flatten it into a thin pancake. I pop that into the Vapcap herb chamber and heat it a second or so last the click. Continue the heating and toking cycles until you no longer produce vapor. Then take off the cap and the spent bit of hash will fall out.

For rock hard Moroccan hash, I take a razor blade and shave a paper thin slice off the chunk and pop it into the chamber.

Now if you hash is a melty concoction similar to rosin or shatter concentrate, you can use a bit of an organic cotton ball to wrap your concentrate or fit your herb chamber with a modified concentrate pad. The link below describes how I modify a pad for use with concentrates.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/best-of-dynavap-vapcap.24345/#post-1145395

@Squiby
I've been using your pad idea for rosin and it works great thanks but I now have a black layer on top of it!
How do you clean your liquid pads, torch them / Iso bath or just bin it and start a fresh one?

Megaton

I finally have hands on my 2018 M + Ti tip (and my xls condenser)!

Can't wait to try it out on Friday!

Has anyone else noticed that the finish on the 18 M isnt quite as nice as the finish on the 17 M? Just seems a bit scratched up as it were.

Top Bottom