stark1

Lonesome Planet
I finally have hands on my 2018 M + Ti tip (and my xls condenser)!

Can't wait to try it out on Friday!

Has anyone else noticed that the finish on the 18 M isnt quite as nice as the finish on the 17 M? Just seems a bit scratched up as it were.

I had thought I might have been the one person with a wounded M’, it was a bit banged up, scratched up,
but hey, no one’s gonna care—nothing like a veteran. :tup:

Bring it on. :leaf:

Squiby

@Squiby
I've been using your pad idea for rosin and it works great thanks but I now have a black layer on top of it!
How do you clean your liquid pads, torch them / Iso bath or just bin it and start a fresh one?

I torch my pads clean until they look crappy. Then I toss it and put in a new one. When I first started using this approach I bought a big bag of pads. Having extras doesn't hurt.

DirtyD

Has any one tried to use the omni xl condenser with a body length stem as opposed to the stem length stem It's supposed to be used with? Does it still fit? Thinking of an omni you could totally block airflow, and all the way open would just let in a tiny micro bit of outside air. Anyone tried this???, no short bodies over here. :shrug::popcorn: thanks, oh and cheers, D.

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
I now have a long drive in front of me, but I know that Kermit (my Vapcap) and his Banjo (my IH) will keep me in a good mood! :)

tumblr_n29s4mLnec1qcga5ro1_500.gif

And yes - That's me behind the wheel. Wocka Wocka Wocka! :)

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Has any one tried to use the omni xl condenser with a body length stem as opposed to the stem length stem It's supposed to be used with? Does it still fit? Thinking of an omni you could totally block airflow, and all the way open would just let in a tiny micro bit of outside air. Anyone tried this???, no short bodies over here. :shrug::popcorn: thanks, oh and cheers, D.

I use a standard condenser to do that to my Cocobolo Vong body and it blocks airflow. The problem will come with the M tip and where the screen is. I can only do this with Ti tips.

Hope this helps.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
@stark1 guess its a first run kinda thing. The free Ti tip more than makes up for it, im sure the next batches will be more refined.

Now i just need me a stem and a new cap and iv got me a Ti woody S too!

Sounds like you are well on you way with your VAS, @Megaton . Enjoy.

@Dynavaper, for someone who just got pirated, you certainly sound chipper. Attaboy!

Vpaaghy.jpg

almost there

@stark1 guess its a first run kinda thing. The free Ti tip more than makes up for it, im sure the next batches will be more refined.

Now i just need me a stem and a new cap and iv got me a Ti woody S too!
It’s a very slippery slope:nod:. I think of it like potato chips, you can have just one but it’s soooo good who really does:D

Last edited:

Chiron

Hi folks, boy am I glad I got the free titanium tip deal. The option for even smaller loads that this tip provides is just what I needed for solo use. I am pretty much a lightweight to begin with, but it has also been some years since I indulged. I had imagined it being used for hash loads, but one small load of leaf has been pefect for all the hits I need over the couse of an evening after work:) It is interesting that I am using this instead of my new Starry for my first vaping experiences:) I will try hash using a hemp fiber filter on the weekend.
Glen

I'm not sure if your web site is down or what. I think I just placed an order but after I entered my credit card info it did not confirm or anything and just took me back to the payment screen. I'm not sure if my order was placed or not.

Sure wish you guys took Paypal, it's so much easier.

Actually, the discount code chive420 is working now for 20% off but I think their web site crashed from too much traffic. LOL

Paypal sucks sometimes. LOL I buy vapes all the time on eBay and pay with PayPal. I just went to puffitup and bought a vape with Paypal.

I just heard that Dyna will send you a Paypal invoice if you ask. We'll see. At this point, since I didn't receive any kid of confirming email, that my credit card info was never received.

I'll just have to wait until I hear from someone. Or, order somewhere else.

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
Paypal sucks sometimes. LOL I buy vapes all the time on eBay and pay with PayPal. I just went to puffitup and bought a vape with Paypal.
Actually, Puffitup will be discontinuing the use of Paypal, if they haven't already. They were notified in the last couple of days that most of their product line would not be able to be paid for using Paypal. I have read that they are in the process of determining what payment system(s) to replace it with.

xlr8shun

dodgy_b

For those that have 'em..

Do you like the carbon bodies/stems? Are they smooth? Easy to spin? If anyone has a pic of one in the wild, I'd love to see it!

Hard for me to grasp how dark the color is or how textured the pattern is from the website pics. Or my eyes are shot. Or both....

snaffle

Perhaps Paypal will realize the money their missing and consider the changing world of cannabis and .... change their policy.

That'd be nice, but I doubt it. Paypal are (I presume) rolling in cash, and the extra risks concerned with processing products related to cannabis could (potentially) hit them bigger than the smaller players if the government decides to go full crazy. Which could happen. Not saying that it's the right thing to do, but I'd never expect paypal to do that ;)

But anyway, back to the topic. I love my XL omni so much. I really can't imagine how it could be improved. Saying that, I did recently add myself to the Pipes Mini list, which is rather exciting. I suppose a tiny induction heater built into the end of something like the ID silo would be the dream, actually. But, being a Grasshopper owner, I am aware of the disadvantages of trying to cram a lot of impressive electronics into small packages. Still, good to dream.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
For those that have 'em..

Do you like the carbon bodies/stems? Are they smooth? Easy to spin? If anyone has a pic of one in the wild, I'd love to see it!

Hard for me to grasp how dark the color is or how textured the pattern is from the website pics. Or my eyes are shot. Or both....

Yes it's smooth. I've got one in my profile pic(bottom R)-it's set up as an Omni in that pic. I've got it with the '18 M condenser in it with a Ti tip and no mouthpiece now and I dig it like that too.

Top Bottom