Hippie

Yep - wooden sticks for cleaning :tup:

I keep old lollipop sticks to cut up and use as diggerouters and screen cleaners.
A quick scrape around the bowl with a sharp end to get the clinker out and a brush over with a slightly frayed end while the bowl is still hot gets it spotless again in a couple of seconds.

paehtod

Vapcap strike Hong Kong today~
1CUpB2Al.jpg
s1m7j0Cl.jpg
EIHf3XWl.jpg
iarj8Fil.jpg
MxgIe1al.jpg

good night vapcaper~:zzz:

The 7-fins LE tip+winegum stem+ti spinning mp are my favorite combination recently, the LE tip have much better air flow compare to gen 5 ti tip. But you need a little more heat for the LE tip, like 1second pass the click. i can finish 1 bowl in 2 cycles now.:tup:

Last edited:

Kalessin

I do really enjoy the speed I get with the 3 banger, and the ability to turn it to change the number of flames on the cap. It is NOT as precise as a single, but sometimes speed is more important.
I just need to find the RIGHT 3 flame for my LE tip. The ones I have are mostly too strong, I need something I can turn down really low without sputtering

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Here's a custom stem I've been working on since yesterday. It has a brass lined tip socket, integral SS condenser, laminated Cocobolo centre, and Oak crotchwood ends. I ran into some issues with the oak chipping out badly so I had to devise a whole new lathing setup. I'm happy that this piece survived as I have no more cocobolo pieces this large.
56S1ip4.jpg

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Anyways!.....

Just got a 7fin LE and a very nice letter from Joe and DV. This company cares about the customers beyond recognition. These guys and gals over in Wisconsin are some real great people and I feel so good knowing I’m supporting a great company with great people. Karma is real guys, keep that in mind.

Anyways, I have the 18m that I am testing, but I’m not doing it like everyone else. I have my 18 tip on my 17 body, and I’m using my gen4 7fin on the 18body....... so my results are gunna differ..

I have a lot of testing to do, and so little time.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Same here.

Thought I should wait till I see WHA...

“This message was sent to you at the request of George Breiwa, to notify you that DynaVap has shipped a package to you. For details about your shipment or to track your package, please refer to the information below.”

Newcastle

Stoned!
I wanted to let yall know that I sent Dynavap an email about my order not shipping yet. Ya I was that guy.:( Joe responded and basically they are busy which is good. Joe said he would send my order out and he has....I am sorry I pestered them but thought I would let yall know to hang in there if your waiting on your order. Its coming!:rockon:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
It may be because some were turned away from the LE after they had ordered.

Geo. it seems has a very big heart.
A big hearted company.:love:
GEORGE is a great person!
So many mean animal's.

TALL POPPY SYNDROME is your AVATAR (OZZY'S drink alot?) at least in the 70's in HAWAII they ruined us from CALIFORNIA? (POT SMOKER'S)!

"M"n out today!

MONDAY is 4 MEDICATING

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Anyway could I avoid the tip getting a yellowish color?
I assume you mean the cap. There probably isn't a way to keep it from changing colors, tho you likely can polish it if you wanted to. Some have suggested things like toothpaste or steel wool or both.

Personally I can't come up with a reason why I might want to but that's me. I think use gives it character...

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I assume you mean the cap. There probably isn't a way to keep it from changing colors, tho you likely can polish it if you wanted to. Some have suggested things like toothpaste or steel wool or both.

Personally I can't come up with a reason why I might want to but that's me. I think use gives it character...
i2BGa4x.jpg

STONED, sorry I mean MEDICATED "M" way!

Top Bottom