Ricardo

Which episode did the VapCap appear? We definitely did not pay for product placement; this is the first I'm hearing about it - I want to get a screen grab of our product on the show!
OK, so that was on HBO High Maintenance, season 2, episode 5 - "Scromple". It's really only a fleeting glimpse - there's this chick rummaging through her various hiding places trying to find some weed and she pulls out a DynaStash and an M....no herb though, sadly. HTH.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
It’s that time of year.
Mmmm, the stout made the brisket! The M’ made the day.

To more days like today!

It makes me anxious because I really want to win that beautiful Sterling Silver mouthpiece but I know that the chance of that is so low; not so confident in my submission... I hope to win one of the other 7 or 8... :bowdown::bowdown:

We can all hang it up, Mr.S is predicted to be the troubadour nonparielle...:clap:

Last edited:

NicholasPetris

The VCAS is too powerful...I made 2 purchases today, on r/EntExchange and r/EntExchangeCanada. At last I have claimed a Gen 4 7-fin tip ! :buzz::mflb::buzz::rockon::sherlock::clap:

Fx7TO2b.png

(Everything but the M; I didn't want another one.)

r0gPMQo.png

I need to look into some Stardust Sailor and phattpiggie work to add to my collection eventually. The VCAS/obsession may be a little out of hand. I also ordered a Bocote Dynastash G2 last flash sale. So much wood, so much metal... :mmmm::mmmm::mmmm:

Sorry for the self-indulgent materialistic post but the Dynaverse frequently makes me feel like salivating or ascending to the heavens. So delicious and beautiful .... (like our friend Keni B, it's weird to think that I've only owned VapCaps for less than a year yet have gained a sizeable collection and deep connection to their timeless technology. The VapCap is eternal and revolutionary.)

I really hope to have a nice induction heater for summertime use. Torch use in the outdoors is really the only weakness of the VC. Happy springtime everyone :bigleaf:

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
I really hope to have a nice induction heater for summertime use. Torch use in the outdoors is really the only weakness of the VC. Happy springtime everyone

Exactly my words on the VapCapWare party that I held yesterday for some local househusbands. :)
I cannot wait for the official Dynavap IH to appear. This will be an absolute topseller within my real-life Vapcap friends.

Top Bottom