cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Only to your eyes. Not to the software. Those lines still exist, they are just hidden by javascript. The software still counts them. Apparently.

I am not an HTML expert by any means, but this makes sense to me.

May I suggest that we take this to the "Software Question" thread I created in the "Community Discussion" section?

Oy... http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/software-question.26525/

Edit: This is my conclusion...
So, I guess, what we really have is a situation where using a spoiler will reduce the scrolling for an individual page, but the number of posts is what determines a new page, not the amount of data the posts include.

Last edited:

Vapoleon

Vapoleon Bonaparte
I really like my '17 M.
Im really glad it is like an analog vape, as im older and older (28 now) I really start to prefer analog stuff rather than digital ones.
I like my MFLB, but the M more.
If the new M will be aviable easily to europe I will order one, but im not in hurry, Im completily satisfied with the '17 M.

Id like to recommend this little novel to anyone who feels the same sometimes, I found this masterpiece recently:
It is a direct link to a very short story written in 1953, talking about our present by Ray Bradbury:

https://deepenyourthinking.pbworks.com/w/file/fetch/76251155/The Murderer by Ray Bradbury.pdf

Load your newer or older model Ms ( or other VC preferred) and read that if U wish :)

almost there

Would anyone with the know how be interested in starting a “Dynavap Street market”? A little place on the classifieds where we dynanerds can meet and trade all our various bits and parts that are too insignificant for the real classifieds. I think it’ll be hopping.

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
A nutter day in the boonies, playing with Toyz R U.S.

XHEX76R.jpg

Sinnoah

If you do not wish to send it back to Dynavap ,asking for a replacement one
then there's this quite easy fix .

Cut a strip of xtra fine grit sandpaper ( 2000 US grit /2500 EU grit ) ,
wide as the multi-threaded part ( "head" ) of the tip .
Fold it around the head of the tip. With your index and thumb fingers hold together both the strip's ends
and press your fingers against the tip's head ,"struggling " it with the sandpaper strip.
Then with your other free hand ,hold the tip from it's "neck" ( the finned part ) and start spinning back'n'forth or at one direction (whichever suits you). Do about 10 cycles and then clean the tip with
a wet soft cloth (microfiber is best ) or some cotton .Test-fit the cap .If still it gets stuck repeat the procedure as many times ,until you achieve the wished fitting.

Tips:
- Sandpaper lightly the "lip" of the tip's "head" and it's three notches.
Sometimes there are tiny burrs there.

-Wet the sandpaper tip for the last finishing passes ,
to give your tip's head a more "shinny" and smooth surface finish.

-when you finish ,use a cotton ear bud ,wet with ISO and clean both the inner and outer
surfaces and cavities of the tip.

-Caution : Do not use any other grit than 2000 US grit /2500 EU grit ,as you're going to remove more material than needed and the tolerances between the cap and the tip are pretty tight .
You want to remove as less material possible ,while reaching for your given goal.
Spend some more time and be patient and treat (sandpaper) your tip with care .
A great final result is going to be your reward .

Cheers.

Thanks for the answer!
Sadly in Peru I just cant find a 2000 grit sand paper. Max im finding is 1000.

Can I procede with this sandpaper but wetting it in the whole process?

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
@CuckFumbustion Can we get a definition on this "Naysh style"? Flipped M stem for the opposing mouthpiece visual/form?

We're hacking the meme and taking over the collective consciousness in the name of DYNAVAP ! Someone get George on the H3 podcast ASAP

VapCap Naysh y'all!
Yea Dawg! Flip your M stem around like you're wearing your baseball cap on backwards and without a care. :spliff:Ti tip optional for veteran vape nayshers. (Not judging' if you don't.) George did mention doing it for XL ing your M in his last dynavap live. So perhaps he's already hip to the Vape Naysh tip. Feel free to contact H3 with the good news. :D

2cff4.png

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
A good dozen of red AOMAI lighters has finally arrived! It took fasttech nearly 2 months to get them here, but what a nice addition to my jet lighter family. No I am only still waiting on my 2018M, but it has already arrived in my country, so it will probably only be a matter of days now...

h4WpKdM.jpg

Short update about the AOMAI lighters:
Form factor is great,
Flint instead of Piezo technology is great,
Cannot heat more than one - two sessions (à 3 cycles), before I have to refill. That sucks quite a bit for me and only makes it suitable as backup for emergencies or if I know that I will just use it shortly. It's clearly no replacement for my other jet lighters. A nice addition, but not more than this.

stardustsailor

Accessory Maker
Thanks for the answer!
Sadly in Peru I just cant find a 2000 grit sand paper. Max im finding is 1000.

Can I procede with this sandpaper but wetting it in the whole process?

Well,you can try to rub the 1000 Grit sandpaper strip with
a piece of the same sandpaper.That will make the grit somewhat finer.
And then use oil rather than water ,at this case .
You will have to clean /degrease the tip very thoroughly then.
Be gentle while sandpapering the tip.
Do less cycles ( 5 instead of ten ,for example ) and keep testing the fitting ,
between each cycle.

Cheers.

antispleen

Company Rep
Company Rep
Would anyone with the know how be interested in starting a “Dynavap Street market”? A little place on the classifieds where we dynanerds can meet and trade all our various bits and parts that are too insignificant for the real classifieds. I think it’ll be hopping.

We have a place similar to what you describe over on the reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DynavapExchange

Also guys, if you just copy a picture link from imgur, click the pictue insert box, paste copied link from imgur, and add .jpg to the end of it will work. Or add .gif, if it's one of those.
Cheers

Mr.Sifter

Form factor is great,
Cannot heat more than one - two sessions (à 3 cycles), before I have to refill. That sucks quite a bit for me and only makes it suitable as backup for emergencies or if I know that I will just use it shortly. It's clearly no replacement for my other jet lighters. A nice addition, but not more than this.

you can adjust the flame size.
This Aomai lighter has basically two jetflame sizes. large and small

on the small setting you definitely get more than 2x3 heatings to the click.

Mr. Me2

& you who do they, want a 3rd hopper? :doh: I lik coffee, and I like nuts!

I knew there would be critics, everywhere. For your taste:

KpwnlQT.jpg
I admit it it, I’m an M&M purist. Plain or peanut is enough variety for me. Even the holiday colors throw me. But I DO like that you can get custom text on your m’s.

And I don’t begrudge anyone their coffee. Especially you, @stark1 !

Is the M reference enough to keep this in the dynavap thread?

NicholasPetris

Form factor is great,

I usually use a triple jet lighter for my first 1-3 heat cycles and use the Aomai for the last 1-2, so I can't accurately comment on their max session capacity, but I'd be surprised if I couldn't get at least 3, maybe 4 sessions from a full Aomai tank, unless using a SS or older heavier Ti tip (cold winter or windy outdoors environment could also be a factor). I'm not super experienced with torches (my fanciest/priciest ones are the Vector Gauntlet and Tron and they aren't even my favorites); I think every VapCap user should have at least one triple torch (triangle or in-line, preferably one of each), and for the single jet, my strongest recommendation (with affordability in mind, but also for the great form factor and consistency) would be for the Aomai flint, and I'm pretty sure others (I believe one was Mr. @antispleen) have expressed a similar affinity (which is what led me in their direction in the first place). Of course, the fuel tank is on the smaller side relatively, so if you want a behemoth for 10-20 sessions, other options would be better.

Tweak a couple of variables and see if you can love it a little more, but if not, I understand. We can't always achieve 'one size fits all' solutions. :mflb: Thanks again for your awesome extra-length condenser airport-blocking tip, @Dynavaper ! It's so cool that these little hidden tricks are built into the miraculous VapCap. Hail George :bowdown:

Top Bottom