stark1

Lonesome Planet
Final form! Hit that twice as described above!

I introduce you to The Ti Nano!

Edit: more testing and I wonder if this isn't similar performance as the Gen 4 le tips? I'm getting fun extraction at a straw yellow color. That last hit was wispy and the bowl is cached.

QJ6iyWa.jpg

I will see you on your Nano. Will raise you a Pico.

—For illustration only (totally impractical, unless used with an IH). Haha

B29LqKm.jpg
P

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
You're insane. But in a good way.

Good God man, do not encourage him! It took us most of last year to get him "under control", if you can call it that. If I see a post from @stark1 and can follow the entire thing, I assume that he's asleep and it's actually Moose. But mostly Mr Stark1 is relatively harmless, unless you're taking it all too seriously...

I've not yet caught George Presents... in a live broadcast. I'm excited but gotta get to sleep!

2 am, only 8 hours until I am automagically transported to Spain via DynaVision! :razz:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
[QUOTE="abjake55, pos
Imperial gallon is 4.54 litres.[/QUOTE]
GREEN ENERGY is da future!
ELECTRIC carz please!

I use a "M" and that's my story of reality.

We live on the BLUE DOT not FANASTYLAND!

CANNABIS is easy to grow and should be legal 4 all!

Last edited:

Kalessin

So, anyone else ever put their wood mouthpiece on backwards before? I just swapped mine around out of boredom and I think I like it better this way. Will have to experiment and see. I especially like the fact that it means I can stop worrying about the mouthpiece oring falling out. it's never happened to me but I think about it all the time

Vapoleon

Vapoleon Bonaparte
[QUOTE="abjake55, pos
Imperial gallon is 4.54 litres.
GREEN ENERGY is da future!
ELECTRIC carz please!

I use a "M" and that's my story of reality.

We live on the BLUE DOT not FANASTYLAND!

CANNABIS is easy to grow and should be legal 4 all![/QUOTE]

@ataxian Cannot agree more with Your perception about the future of human race, the Planet Earth, and the Dynavap M.

The Pale Blue flame heats our Vapcaps!

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I'm here! Did Moose wake our good buddy? Does the livecast pop up here or the Dynachannel on utube (got it pulled up!)? I need to fix nd a way to chill out! :hmm:

:sherlock:

Oh yeah!! :leaf:

Sorry about the double-post, apparently I've forgotten how to edit a post this morning... :leaf:

Top Bottom