nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
@stark1, @ VC's would of been ideal if G invented these back when Dime bags were around, hahaha.
I'm not sure about other countries but here in US only states I know of where they pump your gas is NJ, NM, nickdanger. Hey my Northeastern neighbors how did you fair during the latest pummeling by yesterday's storm?
They used to pump gas here; not anymore. I can't remember when that ended but it was a loooong time ago.

Kalessin

They used to pump gas here; not anymore. I can't remember when that ended but it was a loooong time ago.
There's one place near where I live in Arkansas that pumps gas, not a law behind it, they've just been running since it was normal to do that. I like to stop there when I get over that way, and they will still check your oil and clean your windows if you ask

Mr. Me2

Hey my Northeastern neighbors how did you fair during the latest pummeling by yesterday's storm?

I’m in south Jersey (no jokes, please...). Didn’t lose power here. It was pretty, but some of the heaviest shoveling. The things we do for our pups...

Melting pretty fast today. I won’t be surprised if it’s mostly gone by tomorrow or Saturday.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
@stark1, @ VC's would of been ideal if G invented these back when Dime bags were around, hahaha.
I'm not sure about other countries but here in US only states I know of where they pump your gas is NJ, NM, nickdanger. Hey my Northeastern neighbors how did you fair during the latest pummeling by yesterday's storm?

You asked

woAK953.jpg

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
@Helios it's like heavy white rain up here on coast. It was a little worrisome last night when the winds were howling but we manage to make it through with power. And now it's gently raining snow.

My CF Omni XL has been a wonderful companion whilst I accompanied the storm on my guitar or read a book. I actually enjoy winter, although it's time to move on to spring me thinks.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
That’s a snow storm? ;)

Fair enough.

But then how many days did Minihaha have in the balmy 50, and 60s.

It felt like Spring in February, m’cycles whizzing by, everywhere. Girls, smiling.

Then 2 noe’easters, almost back to back;nother nor’easter churning in the Atlantic, hitting next week...

Can’t wait till hurricane season. Or Easter.

stardustsailor

Accessory Maker
Nowdays ,this has became my main daily driver :

116 mm long ,from tip to mp.

Caution now ,do not be fooled !
It's not an OMNI .
:tinfoil:
It's actually a carbless Titanium stem ,without a condenser inside and
with a modified OMNI (non-rotating ) Titanium mouthpiece.

In other words , it delivers pure ,raw and super cool vapor.
Like enjoying cannabis in an ice-tea form ..
Sort of ...:D

Cheers.
:peace:

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@Mr. Me2 Why would anyone make jokes about South Jersey? I've never heard one. Got an example?

Do any members here know any jokes about South New Jersey? :razz:

I freaking love my vapcaps, and I love my vapcap fam, but some of y'all are crazy living where it's too cold! Not sure where we will settle when we move stateside, but I'll be sure to visit the NE in the summer! Crazy!

TRUE CONFESSION: For the longest time I thought @beyond6strings was living in proper old Gloucester! By the time I realised you were actually in new colonial Gloucester, you had been hanging here for 6 weeks. I'm such a stoner sometimes, not sure why?

Thanks dear @Arielle.Dynavap for the reminder, I keep forgetting to do this. Time to bust out a top-shelf haiku I guess! So is there one mouthpiece to be won by one winner (me?), I just want to know how much blood, sweat & tears to pour into my poetic attempt. Thanks! Oh, btw I'm your #1 fan!

@stardustsailor My man, you're really outdoing yourself these days!

Tomorrow - it's George in the Morning, kiddies! I can hardly wait! :tup:

szai

Ok I've gotten it even smaller. It's getting harder to handle now.

Ok I just took two hits using just the tip and that little ti section. The first was heated using the Omni stem which was removed for the hit. That hit was the second in the bowl and what I call a power hit. It was intense!

Then I heated it without the stem but I couldn't really spin it at all so I just twisted. That hit wasn't great.

K4lHl1E.jpg

Last edited:

PlutoPlus

Since a couple of VCDC invitations are out.
What's the process? I've registered for it in January but haven't heard back anything since then. Did you get a mail with an application which you submitted once again and got chosen after that?

szai

My take on your micro Omni,
a Ti mini.

Lego, play Lego!

vrh907I.jpg
Final form! Hit that twice as described above!

I introduce you to The Ti Nano!

Edit: more testing and I wonder if this isn't similar performance as the Gen 4 le tips? I'm getting fun extraction at a straw yellow color. That last hit was wispy and the bowl is cached.

QJ6iyWa.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom