cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Regarding Dynavap Live. Adam was nervous, it was his first time. And it was the first time they were live together. As a live performer I can say that it takes time to get used to different performing conditions. Let's all relax, let George and Adam develop an on-line relationship and some timing, and I think we'll all be rewarded. And if it really doesn't work, that'll be obvious to them too and they'll make the appropriate change.

@Mr.Sifter I second @stark1's sentiment that it's George's show and his call. Let's see how it plays out a bit.
Completely agree on both of these views. George needs to be given the room to do whatever he deems appropriate and Adam was a noob (by design) who will grow if that is the intention. Not everyone catches their first fly ball.
Regarding the logo on the DVIH. I have no idea if this is set in stone or not, but I've heard no one complain about the logos all over the Portside and the Portside Mini. While Pipes IH may not be quite as famous as Dynavap brand overall, they are extremely well known within the community
I get your point, and of course the same "George will make the marketing decision that works for him" applies to this. If someone asked me, however, I would suggest that Pipes IH's are not trying to hide in plain sight. George's design counts on being confused for a coffee cup. The best stealth would come from looking like a recognizable coffee cup, best with a known brand or no brand at all. Pipes IHs hide by being small (for the mini) or not looking like anything in particular for the PS. While they can hide in plain site as well, they don't do it by camouflage.

NizzyJones

I'm with, b6s, it's great that everyone is so attached to the brand and have such strong feelings about it but they need to chill out – it's just a ride we're in the back seat on. :sherlock:

Now what's up with the textured M stem puffitup had pictured that someone on reddit screencaped? Looks like PIU switched out the picture when someone brought their attention to it.

almost there

I guess the new slim fin is going to be the new standard eventually? I originally wasn't all that crazy about the new sharper fins but after a few days it grew on me. Still don't consider it being my favorite with the uni's but with the ti and nonavong mid-sections they look pretty cool, especially the geometric ti mid-section.

@Mr.Sifter I use the ti mp with my blackwood uni and it makes the scraping sound also, think it's scraping against the condenser and making that sound

Last edited:

Squiby

I think people just felt it was a little forced and that George does so well on his own, why mess with it?
Sure it was forced. So what? It was Adams first time and everyone has to learn somehow.

Dynavap is a rapidly evolving company. We don't know what challenges had to overcome during the initial design phase, but over the last 2 1/2 years that George has been offering his wares, there have been several growing pains. From crowd funding hickups and PayPal shittiness to supplier challenges and product evolution, George has managed them all admirably. He is a very good business man.

Now he is branching out again with his on-line live broadcasts. I think this is a brilliant move and it accomplishes much more than any advertisement ever could. But, he has only just begun and I think that we, his fans, should cut him some slack. After all, he is offering us sales every week. Let him find his comfort zone, hone his on-line presentation and explore different approaches. I know how intimidating that side of the camera can be. Not everyone is a natural. Most aren't and practise is the only way to improve. I welcome the format change. Maybe one of these days he'll bring the whole crew on the show or maybe a pet monkey. Relax, have a toke and enjoy the show.

With legalization sweeping the world, George is well positioned to be at the top of the competitive food chain. Vapcaps are destined to become a household name. People won't say, "where's your vaporizer?". They'll say, "where's your Vapcap?". Every home will have one, or two or many. They will be collected, traded and gifted.

I'm just happy being here, now, watching it all happen.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
With legalization sweeping the world, George is well positioned to be at the top of the competitive food chain. Vapcaps are destined to become a household name. People won't say, "where's your vaporizer?". They'll say, "where's your Vapcap?". Every home will have one, or two or many. They will be collected, traded and gifted.
Quietly whispered into the ear of father time...

Brief convo with George this AM. Thank you, George. :)

asdf420

Has anyone filed the fins on the SS tip? Maybe it could really decrease draw resistance, like the fins on that LE 7-fin.
not sure if it would result in uneven abv.. or if it's even worth it to have less draw resistance.

is there a difference in vapor production between the LE 7-fin and the old gen 7-fin?

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I think people just felt it was a little forced and that George does so well on his own, why mess with it?

Seems while Geo may not have been on the Broadway stage in his young years, Adam helped in
making the presentation a bit smoother. Took the edge off.

Adam also represented our “collective persona”, as newbies to the world of vaporization, and specifically,
the expanding family of Dynavap, and VapCaps.

Kudos to both for having the gumption to struggle thru what must have been a trying time
into the world of live theatre. Improvisio, as you go.

It can be a theatre of the absurd, sometimes.

In the world of evolution, each repetition is a quantum leap. Hopefully, Geo & Co will relax a bit.

As they say in the theatre, “ break a leg”, folks!

—Oh, and let’s not forget Ben in the background.

trfe

Not a fan personally.

This isn’t a podcast where a conversation is necessary. It’s George informing the community of history, events, products and news.

Having some random there to recite scripted questions is something no one wants.

Hey FC! I'm sure it's been discovered in the past but here's my take on it.

This is an easy way to enjoy blunt-like draws with the Dynavap M just by the O-Ring placement. It's a great way to share with friends, require no handed use, or just like not having to find the carb hole!

If anyone is interested in the show notes/ extra information: here

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Somewhere up above I saw someone had a cap that was beautifully etched with the Sanskrit "Om" symbol, the symbol of universal peace(or is it the symbol for Whirled Peas?). Though chanting Om is supposed to lessen desire, seeing that cap has filled me with VCPAS(VapeCap Part Acquisition Syndrome), also known as LUST! So I filled out a DynaVap contact form and asked if there were any left. Received my answer: No, but keep your eye open and they may come out again. If anyone has one of these caps who would be willing to part with it.... Thanks.

v.bow

Hey FC! I'm sure it's been discovered in the past but here's my take on it.

This is an easy way to enjoy blunt-like draws with the Dynavap M just by the O-Ring placement. It's a great way to share with friends, require no handed use, or just like not having to find the carb hole!

If anyone is interested in the show notes/ extra information: here
If you have a nonavong you just need to reverse where the condenser is supposed to go and viola carb hole blocked

v.bow,
Top Bottom