cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Well, I keep losing CCDs while cleaning so I really have no choice but to get backups. I seem to have even lost the little plastic bag with a couple more in it. So, I appreciate the discount and free shipping. If I were DV I would likely drop them in a first class envelope if they are all that was ordered. I have never seen them do that, however.

Can always use another snapcase, I guess. :)

But I do hate to see them spend $5 when they could spend $.50

trfe

Strange times, there is a vendor who has a special sale every week and people are complaining that one sale was "pretty thin".....strange times....
There are vendors who would stop their sales at once after such reactions

It’s not strange, it’s obvious. Saving $1 or $2 on products is a thin sale.

Since when is telling the truth complaining? No one is complaining except you.

Slagzord

Don't fuckle with shuckle
Alright, my fellows. WHERE THE HELL IS THE COMBUSTION TASTE HIDING?! I let my friend try using the new Ti-Woody I've got, but of course they combusted. Later on I had an issue where the flame on the Tron I was using just went whacky big and the cap itself started glowing and everything inside turned into a carbon mass. I've given everything a soak in ISO and carefully cleaned it up...twice. The only thing is, like, can the wood hold on to the nasty taste? Did I need clean the O-rings well enough?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
An M w/out tip makes it a wee bit smaller.
So, Dood, how does THIS work without a tip?
kWAywQ6.jpg

stark1

Lonesome Planet
For those who like the XLS, I thought I would try to visualize how they might feel.

Ne6PNpT.jpg

So, Dood, how does THIS work without a tip?
kWAywQ6.jpg

Until deciding if I should shave a condenser down a bit for a fancy VapCap screen,
for the moment there is a mesh screen with enuf room for a nug, or if you prefer a bit of grind.

I like the “smaller is bigger” concept. :2c: Or, less is more.

Cheers! Hope all of us on the East Coast are safe and dry after that weather mess. Good mojo to those up North who got hit real hard.
lIQtyn0.jpg

@mephisto, brilliant, nice idea

I like it. Especially on a very small water piece.

Yes, very nice

Last edited:

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Strange times, there is a vendor who has a special sale every week and people are complaining that one sale was "pretty thin".....strange times....
There are vendors who would stop their sales a tonce after such reactions
People were complaining that there were "only" 15% off sales last 420... :shrug:

I honestly appreciate any deal I can get and I think that Dynavap has been really nice to their community with these sales. Any time someone puts something on sale it's directly taking money out of their profits. The idea that someone would be disappointed in the sale is almost rude. How would you feel if your waiter or waitress complained that you only tipped them "x" amount?

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth

Dynalowrider

I don't know if anyone else enjoys pairing things, (different strains with certain wines,) like I do. A Trader Joe's just opened up near me. I happen to like some of "Two buck Chuck" wines, like their Marlot. Don't knock it unless you have tried it, (I buy a case at a time). I know there is better wines, but not at the price. I happened to vape some "Dutch Cheese" with a glass of "TBC Marlot". Damn that's good. Doc

stark1

Lonesome Planet
The last flash sale has me scratching my noggin.

Say I wanted one 3 pax of the SS screens. DV charges $4 with sale,
costs more than that to mail, plus the cost of green packaging, labor, etc.

I felt bad about the whole thing, but since according to @Summer I am an early riser, I deliberately
overslept Friday. So no SS screens, poor moi. :tup:

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Yeah. Unless you’re going ham on screens it was a pretty thin sale.
The sale before that was thick for me. 7 fin LE and a Ti MP. I did buy a pack of Ti screens this time out.
People were complaining that there were "only" 15% off sales last 420... :shrug:
With free shipping also as well. right? All of my orders come in tube containers. I've gotten free MPs before. Plus my desk drawer is lined with green packages. :lol:

I did get a discount code for some survey that didn't have free S&H included, much less free S&H on your full order. Which is a consideration even for a discounted XL condenser. The lack of free S&H squelched the deal.

If you watch the flash sales, you can get on a cheaper upgrade path. They tend to have sales when a new line item is offered as well. Before all this, it was 4/20 sales only and we were happy.:myday: :D
Say I wanted one 3 pax of the SS screens. DV charges $4 with sale,
costs more than that to mail, plus the cost of green packaging, labor, etc.
More you buy, the cheaper the price per screen as well.

It does seem like they went through the parts list right? Maybe an O-ring and hemp sale? I could use another green tile.:rofl:

LEGO FLASH SALES. :luv:

trfe

I honestly appreciate any deal I can get and I think that Dynavap has been really nice to their community with these sales. Any time someone puts something on sale it's directly taking money out of their profits. The idea that someone would be disappointed in the sale is almost rude. How would you feel if your waiter or waitress complained that you only tipped them "x" amount?

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth

Before you get any more triggered.

Let’s not pretend every sale is the same. Some sales are better than others. All I’m saying is that this sale, although appreciated (as I stated before), wasn’t that big a deal.

If you can’t admit that some sales are better than others you’ve got bigger problems than VAS.

Not to mention, DynaVap is amazing to their customers but if you think these sales are out of the goodness of their heart you’re very naive. These sales are intended to drive awareness of their video and their brand as a whole in order to boost sales. Let’s not forget that this is a for-profit company.

Last edited:

trfe

@trfe those companies that are non profit companies don't make vapes!....:tinfoil:

Exactly.

Companies use sales as a catalyst to boost orders. It’s Business 101.

Do they have to do it? Nope. Do they see a spike in sales Thursday night/Friday morning? Yup.

Anyway...back to the vapcap lovefest.

Last edited:
trfe,

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Before you get any more triggered.
eh? I'm not upset at all, I just wanted to speak my mind about sales/retail and give some perspective.
Let’s not pretend every sale is the same. Some sales are better than others. All I’m saying is that this sale, although appreciated (as I stated before), wasn’t that big a deal.
No, not every sale is going to be a block buster like VonGs, and mouth pieces. This is more about "being nice", the Dynavap team does watch this thread. There's better ways to say the sale could have been better than calling it "thin".
Companies use sales as a catalyst to boost orders. It’s Business 101.
It's a business, they need to make money even if it's a sale.

I'm not sure how else they could have setup the flash sale that wouldn't have cost them a ton of money in shipping. Could you imagine if we all bought CCDs only and they had to ship out dozens and dozens of barely filled packets for items that cost a few dollars?

Forgive them for sticking with the same theme as their live cast? These sales aren't just to promote business transactions.

trfe

eh? I'm not upset at all, I just wanted to speak my mind about sales/retail and give some perspective.
No, not every sale is going to be a block buster like VonGs, and mouth pieces. This is more about "being nice", the Dynavap team does watch this thread. There's better ways to say the sale could have been better than calling it "thin".
It's a business, they need to make money even if it's a sale.

I'm not sure how else they could have setup the flash sale that wouldn't have cost them a ton of money in shipping. Could you imagine if we all bought CCDs only and they had to ship out dozens and dozens of barely filled packets for items that cost a few dollars?

Forgive them for sticking with the same theme as their live cast? These sales aren't just to promote business transactions.

All sales are to promote business transactions.

trfe,

Waldorulez

I accidently broke 3 og vap an hold my omni like it's glass I like the extraction from the og more easy to heat does the new tips compare to glass

Waldorulez,
Reactions: stark1
Top Bottom