stark1

Lonesome Planet
@Ricardo wispy it is then, Amigo! Less than satisfaction...

RlRQclp.jpg

:whip: @Summer , time to make the donuts....:spliff::cheers: :mmmm:

OD78Vqr.jpg

GHKFq2z.jpg

Happy Hanukkah

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian, would you please clue @Ricardo in on how to get healthy rips with H20,
please! :cool: Explain him, please.

He has been getting wimpy results....
I use H2O all the time!
When I had young LUNG'S I smoked JOINT'S everyday all day long!

To be CIVIL I use WATER?
CANNABLISS taste so amazing to me?

The "M" with H2O is really = CIVILIZED (POV)

MILKSHAKE thick vapor?
R U TELLING the TRUTH?
I like all sizes of water path!
I'll take some shot's later. (kine couched)
@Ricardo it's all good!

Use a bigger torch if you have too?
Let me check it out when I medicate next?

Last edited:

Kermitt

@Kermitt, it looks like you have a stem & a body, & the body has a 7-fin tip on it. I'm sure someone here will know what the wood is. If not, send a link of the pic to dynavap for identification ... oh, but 1st, check your online dynavap invoices, it may say.

Why don't you try using imgur for your pics.
They're both body parts, I just can't take good pictures: -)
The Vong was a gift from George. Therefore I do not know the species of wood

Thanks for the tip, I'll look at imgur.

IntoTheVoid

Pride Goeth Before A Fall
Last edited:

shredder

Haven't seen a lot of discussion re the redesigned NonaVonG's.......Got a stem and a body over the BF sale. Have to say that they are a nice evolution of the concept. Both work great in my little 14mm sidecar. The stem configured as an XLS is perfect, even for big hands. Sweet, sweet little stoner legos we have here, indeed.:cheers:

EDIT: And then I turn around and, 15 minutes later, get out an OG.......and it just delivers!

I bought a black wood stem for my omni XL on bf as well. And I love it too. It looks and feels great, plus it rocks my sidecar, and since it's an omni I don't need to finger the carb hole when using with glass. I'm a big guy with big hands and it fits me very well.

Oh, and happy x-mas to everyone! I hope all your holiday wishes come true.

lexawoods

My preference is the Z-Plus 2. As a converging dual flame torch, it acts like a hyper-powered single flame, which is IMO best for the VapCap. However, the tank is small and needs frequent filling, but it's not much of a nuisance to me.

+1 I love how compact the Z-Plus 2 is! I've been using it daily for approx. 2 months--although I'm starting to notice that I have to set the fuel dial to the highest setting. Perhaps due to the cold weather?

Also, I'm a bit late to the party but thanks @Summer for posting about the 7-fin tip! I've only tried the 5-fin so far, so this is exciting news lol.

Happy holidays!

InterplanetaryTanner

Interplanetary Development
Manufacturer
Thanks my friend!

I think so too. - Dynavap makes a pretty standard dugout. And everyone else who’s come up with a case has more or less copied the same design and made it more or less flashy.

It’s not a bad design at all. It’s just not as discreet or pocketable as I wanted.

Hence, The Silo was born!

asdf420

fucking combusted yesterday. was high and thought i heard the click or something, but heated and heated and wasn't sure why i didn't hear a click. it was all black. :| I should eventually get more caps

this would be less of an issue with a 'rig', too, because i usually pull for longer and more sustained so it's easier to pull until it clicks on the cooldown. Not sure if it's psychological because of the water bubbling or something. Wish I knew the physics of why it's easier with a rig

rip bong

I'd like to think you meant "wispy", but "wimpy" describes it pretty well too :(
when I got more vapor, it was usually the 2nd rip off a cap, heating a bit past the click on the bottom of the cap (counting 1 or 2 mississippi..), ground, well packed, tight on the rig, lung pull pretty hard with the carb closed. I also filed the tip on my M

Last edited:

IntoTheVoid

Pride Goeth Before A Fall
Thanks my friend!

I think so too. - Dynavap makes a pretty standard dugout. And everyone else who’s come up with a case has more or less copied the same design and made it more or less flashy.

It’s not a bad design at all. It’s just not as discreet or pocketable as I wanted.

Hence, The Silo was born!
Much appreciated. Just ordered mine from Vapenorth today.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
fucking combusted yesterday. was high and thought i heard the click or something, but heated and heated and wasn't sure why i didn't hear a click. it was all black. :| I should eventually get more caps

this would be less of an issue with a 'rig', too, because i usually pull for longer and more sustained so it's easier to pull until it clicks on the cooldown. Not sure if it's psychological because of the water bubbling or something. Wish I knew the physics of why it's easier with a rig

rip bong

when I got more vapor, it was usually the 2nd rip off a cap, heating a bit past the click on the bottom of the cap (counting 1 or 2 mississippi..), ground, well packed, tight on the rig, lung pull pretty hard with the carb closed. I also filed the tip on my M
Isopropyl Alcohol, a bit of salt, some shaking and a rinse with hot water will clean your glass of the smell. You might need to do it twice. I just combusted the night before and had to clean out my glass and my Omni XL.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
So I mentioned to Dynavap that I bought a cap from them with my last order and that it was one size too many. They were aware of that problem with that batch and I'll be getting a replacement. :tup:Just waiting for a shipping order.

In the body of my message, I mentioned how I like the modularity of the VC and that I was a forum member and asked about the 7 fin. Info will be updated and promoted here in the thread. :clap:

Did I mention that my Log vape adapters can fit inside my M with the condenser removed?

If the Silo had a magnet that be great add on. What is it made of? If it is the right metal, it might be good for a heated cap. And perhaps you can keep your rubber MP on with this stash?

Still like my King B tightpac for the M with the MP. Keep a spare cap in the top. They are supposed to be smell-proof.

Nice to have so many choices in stashs.

@stark1, how is it working for you? What tcr & ceramic rda did you go with?
Never ever thought I would be stepping into that realm of vape. I MEAN EVER.
however if I can carry a small heater with enough heat control to adjust the time between my clicks well...:science: So where should one who has no knowledge of box mod heaters start?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Dunno mate, but I'm filled with envy :p. I've seen some of your photos and you have a massive rig! (Betcha this line will appear in the FC Out of Context thread :lol:)-
I'm not messing!

This little tiny unit gets one MEDICATED/STONED device is very simple?

Large H2O rig check!
Medium rig check!
Bubbler Check!

Time to vaporize with my low budget "M" VAP CAP

RASPBERRY DOSIDOS grown outdoors on the PALE BLUE DOT all of us live on!

@Winegums I use dish soap and vinegar for my water pipes?
CHEAP and work's? (salt is added when really dirty)

It does not count really because it's cheap.

Last edited:

asdf420

@ataxian do you find you can pull easier with the large rig than with the bubbler or medium rig?

@Ricardo weird. Can you get any clouds just using the device directly? (I can, just not as good) Maybe the seal isn't tight enough? herb quality?

asdf420,
Reactions: Ricardo

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Opposite for me.

I've only ever used the glass vapcap so I can't speak for any of the models with tip technologies. I couldn't get a big hit out of my triple to save my life until I realized if I turn it up full blast it actually turns into more of a pencil flame at the end instead of a wider triple jet flame at lower temps. Pointed near the bottom of the cap I was able to get some pretty nice draws! Not as good as my single but better than I was getting with the flame at a lower power. Of course this goes through way more gas in an already thirsty lighter.

Top Bottom