The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
I was just wondering.... In your interactions with DynaVap, the company, do any of you identify yourselves using your FC moniker? I mean, we know they check this thread from time to time and it doesn't seem right for me not to be "Ricardo" in all things VapCap related

I never mentioned my username when interacting with them but somehow Dynavap knows who I am over here...

stark1

Lonesome Planet
@stark1 I've found plenty of very expensive cigarette holders but this is the first time I've come across a stash that may re-purpose, and with 55% off.
PybN3J0.png

Meant to add in my last post that @phattpiggie it would be capital to have a *matching* stash container
offered to go with your par excellence stems! :tup:

High Street. High end.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
When I am using glass and hitting the VC really hard I dump the load in my hand after the first hit and suck it back in. I only get 2 (big) hits this way but the ABV is nearly coffee brown. If I don't dump/reload it the front of the load is way darker than the back.

JCharles

FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017
Going to grab an M on the black Friday sale....

Do I NEED a stash or a stand alone magnet? Perhaps the ID launch pad?

Or does the cap cool down quick enough that I could just wait for the click and pop it in the storage tube/reload for another bowl?

Apologies if this has been answered before - I've been combing the reviews and this thread for info but haven't had any luck.

Funds are kinda tight but a good deal is hard to pass up

snackmaster

Going to grab an M on the black Friday sale....

Do I NEED a stash or a stand alone magnet? Perhaps the ID launch pad?

Or does the cap cool down quick enough that I could just wait for the click and pop it in the storage tube/reload for another bowl?

Apologies if this has been answered before - I've been combing the reviews and this thread for info but haven't had any luck.

Funds are kinda tight but a good deal is hard to pass up

Having a magnetic stand is really nice. Speeds up the cool down process and is very convenient.

Wouldn’t recommend a loose magnet at all, but the launch pad would be good. Stash would be better. There’s an M starter kit that has the M, stash, torch, and other goodies for $100 or $80 with the Black Friday 20% off. I’d def do that if it’s in your budget.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Having a magnetic stand is really nice. Speeds up the cool down process and is very convenient.

Wouldn’t recommend a loose magnet at all, but the launch pad would be good. Stash would be better. There’s an M starter kit that has the M, stash, torch, and other goodies for $100 or $80 with the Black Friday 20% off. I’d def do that if it’s in your budget.
What do you think of the "M"?

Look's like it work's?

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
What do you think of the "M"?

Look's like it work's?

It works! It is a gateway to many other glorious things too, so look out for that.
That M deal is sweet, but YOU may not need all that.
I know torches are frowned upon in your household, so for you I would recommend adding one of @Pipes induction heaters to go with the M to be fully civilized, so to speak. :tup:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
It works! It is a gateway to many other glorious things too, so look out for that.
That M deal is sweet, but YOU may not need all that.
I know torches are frowned upon in your household, so for you I would recommend adding one of @Pipes induction heaters to go with the M to be fully civilized, so to speak. :tup:
year's ago I had a LOTUS but my wife put in hiding the top? (still have the base for water)
Do you think a M would work with water path?

I was going to hide one in my garden!

I thought VAS was cured?
The "M" has caught my attention.

I have stuff but I want a "M"!

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
year's ago I had a LOTUS but my wife put in hiding the top? (still have the base for water)
Do you think a M would work with water path?

I was going to hide one in my garden!

I'm not sure what the lotus base for water is, but i think you could get the M to work with some of your glass.
Torchless for around the house, or poolside. No need to hide it in the garden.;)

Z2LiX7T.jpg

Summer

Long Island, NY
If you throw in a fat mp, yes, that M bundle is a great deal, however, I would personally would go for the M + the Light or Flight Kit & the $20 basic accessory kit. $101 vs. $120 pre-discount because 1) I prefer a triple inline lighter & 2) your getting 2 more screens, 2 extra o-rings, 1 extra x-ring, an extra doob tube, hemp & pipe cleaners for less than $16 more post-discount.

BTW, was disappointed to not to see the XL length doob tubes not being sold yet.

After the click I wait a minute until reloading, if need be I just grasp the cap with a tissue. I usually wait about 3 min. before I put it back in it's doob tube.

I expect stirring is helpful if there is a lot of material in the tip.

I agree, if the tip is packed, especially since I'm using an IH -- the herb heats at the CE (cap end) so that material is baked while the herb at the DE (digger end) is still green. You can either stir or should I say fold the bottom up to the top, but what I find myself doing is using the digger to just scoop out the top layer of abv until the uncooked herb is revealed. But as of late, I find myself just filling enough for 2 cycles (2 or 3 hits) using the largest bowl setting, so I don't need to rotate/remove the spent herb. @phattpiggie, I'll do nugs on occasion, but I'm not partial to nugs as when you crush it the abv portion gets all mixed up w/ the unspent herb -- kinda like mixing your peas into the mashed potatoes. :D My preference is for a medium coarse fluffy grind.

Finally just picked up my 1st altoid tin, popped on a dynavap mag & it's great.

Happy Thanksgiving to all those states-side!

Last edited:

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Black Friday Weekend Special - 20% OFF ALL DYNASHOP ITEMS + FREE SHIPPING

Taking advantage of the Black Friday sale early and ordered two Ti tips and a cap. Already own two 'M's and a leftover cap from an OG that broke. Have a glass stem that works great as an all glass body.

Once I get the Ti's, I might go to the local head shops and find a glass chillum with the right dimension and shape that fits my tip. I gave my old combustion glass away thinking I'd never use them and didn't want to be a hoarder.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Black Friday DynaVap shopping DONE! Got up @6:20 GMT, logged in and :brow:! Everyone better get on over there and get it done over coffee! Can't believe George is so cool to let us in early! Can't stop using exclamation points! Can you tell that I am excited!?!

Happy Turkey Day, to those about to gorge! I've gotta get motivated for food prep. Being transplants, my sons have never been in the US for Thanksgiving, yet they still expect the stereotypical spread so I do it, albeit on a smaller scale than the one I grew up with. One bird, 4 sides & one pie for dessert. My mother would say I'm neglecting them but she's a crazy grandmother.

This time of year kicks off the holiday pantomime season, for those that don't know a panto is a play, usually a Nursery rhyme that is chock full of silly jokes, double-entendres, and pop culture references & songs. Every UK town and city will have one of these, in big cities they run for weeks. There's a Dame character played by a man of course, an evil "baddie" and lots of audience interaction/participation. Basically a fun show for the family. Not every village does one but we do. So our village panto kicks off tonight and has 5 shows. My eldest has the lead male role for the second year, he's a good prince type. I'll be taking tickets or running the bar for the shows as well, so not lots of napping today for me.

Off to spend a bit of quality time with my M, before prepping Mr. Turkey. I really hope everyone doesn mind I went so far off topic. And even if it's not a holiday for you, please go treat yourself at dynavap.com!

Top Bottom