sag

What's the MxL is I may ask?
Sorry for the misunderstanding. An M extra large came to me in a dream....I did call vc about an unrelated shipping problem. Goerge himself answered and straightened my shipping out immediately with my thanks for his help and to thank him for his great product and cs...I mentioned my mxl dream to him and he seemed interested. Maybe

hinglemccringleberry

I went straight for the woody and am so glad I did. You know the old saying... buy nice or buy twice. The spinning mp makes it the most effortless model to get precise torch placement on with a 1 or 2 flame torch (i.e, heating only at the tip or only at the bottom of the cap)..
If u think about it, $100 for something as on-demand and as good a performer as it is is a bargian...to get this level of performance and efficiency out of an e-vape youd have to spend alot more. Every on-demand electronic herb vape out there costs at least twice as much as a woody.
Can you session on it?
Not really. Three, maybe four heat cycles - clouds on second & third mostly. It's closer to a single - hitter than a session vape.
Lol, 4 heat cycles IS a session for me and thats on the smallest chamber size not even filling it to the top. Put it on the largest chamber w/ over twice as much bud and you can get 8-10 cycles out of it no problemo.

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Learning the ABCs of induction heating, with a bare bone low voltage module:

Us6fNlU.jpg

~15 secs, to 1st click! Ti tip.

A little less, with M tip. 12-13 secs.

VlDg2jF.jpg

Hmmm...

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@ronads If looking at lighters, I would stick with single and twin flame torches. Unless you'll be outside most of the time, then a triple or quad perhaps? I never use my triple anymore. YMMV...

If you get 4 or 5 tokes on a full bowl, it really doesn't take long to dump ABV and reload. Seconds! Then you are right back toking again! Rinse, repeat as needed. You can turn it into a session if you like. You can also just put a wee bit in the tip and crush it in one hit. That's really what I am still coming to appreciate, how many little things you can tweak to your preference or the moment. DV puts you in control!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
If looking at lighters, I would stick with single and twin flame torches. Unless you'll be outside most of the time, then a triple or quad perhaps? I never use my triple anymore. YMMV...
When out and about I prefer my triple because it is faster to click. When at home or a friends and don't have the JarHead nearby I prefer the precision of a single or double.

If I am near the JarHead, well Duh... ;)

Through glass 2 click to click hits finish the bowl. When about I usually get 3 cycles.

Ricardo

Lol, 4 heat cycles IS a session for me and thats on the smallest chamber size not even filling it to the top.
Yes, that's my size load as well. I guess it's pretty amazing to get three or four decent hits from 0.025g approx. :nod:

Put it on the largest chamber w/ over twice as much bud and you can get 8-10 cycles out of it no problemo.
True again :tup:. Because I never have it so full I guess I had the idea it would all go whoosh in the same 3 or 4 cycles but I can see how it could last longer..... people have said concentrates or shatter are great for sipping on.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I believe you can order and Omni XL with any stem you choose just like a Uni.

I can't seem to build one on the site, but I'm sure a phone call would take care of it.

cybrguy,
Reactions: Squiby

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
I s'pose this is heretical or sum'tin' but I am topped up on my 'Cappers' Delight(s):
Omni / M / M (sb) / gen7 tip / parts for each / Skeletor induction htr...

"Ms for Friends pt 2" (or...something new?) may be the key to my taking advantage of any Black Friday action...I can barely do justice to what I've got (but I AM trying)

ClearBlueLou,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Heh heh heh. Well, I will be the first to admit that I don't NEED any more vapes. NEED was satisfied with my first vape. Even my least favorite of my vapes, the FM 5.0 can take care of my NEED to vape, tho it doesn't come close to my favorites in function or enjoyment.

WANT is something else entirely. And I WANT an All Ti Omni XL. Why? Well, because.

Summer

Long Island, NY
Is there away to get an OmniXL but with a cocobolo stem without order all the parts separate?

What difference does it make if you order the Omni XL condenser ($80), a cocobolo stem ($35 - 40), a ti tip ($40) & a cap ($20) individually. Comes out to $180; whereas the Omni XL w/ ti stem fully assembled is $185, so the pricing is competitive. It's simple to assemble the parts.

@Smokey McVape, @splitz didn't get the last 2. They were still available after he posted, but his posting caused the sellout. I wish @VapCap would do a limited edition repromotion of this tip.
pray.gif

shredder

I have $400 worth of dynavap gear in my cart, lol. 4 M's and kits for friends, a vong stem for my omni XL, the two flame triton torch, some triple torches, and other do dads.... No doubt by Friday I'll have more stuff to add.

almost there

Heh heh heh. Well, I will be the first to admit that I don't NEED any more vapes. NEED was satisfied with my first vape. Even my least favorite of my vapes, the FM 5.0 can take care of my NEED to vape, tho it doesn't come close to my favorites in function or enjoyment.

WANT is something else entirely. And I WANT an All Ti Omni XL. Why? Well, because.
That’s good enuff for me, I hereby absolve you of your gluttony. You may proceed with a clear conscience :D

mike butta

What difference does it make if you order the Omni XL condenser ($80), a cocobolo stem ($35 - 40), a ti tip ($40) & a cap ($20) individually. Comes out to $180; whereas the Omni XL w/ ti stem fully assembled is $185, so the pricing is competitive. It's simple to assemble the parts.

@Smokey McVape, @splitz didn't get the last 2. They were still available after he posted, but his posting caused the sellout. I wish @VapCap would do a limited edition repromotion of this tip.
pray.gif

Apparently I'm not as good at math as I thought.

gpaw56

Ok I'm new here upon suggestion from Summer via another forum . Not interested in doing all the "Welcome to the Forum" BS. So jumping into what interests me. About me, In my 60's recently retired from professional position that prohibited from my partaking in recreation. Been YEARS since I had a joint. Not knowing of all the goodies available now I am using a dug out box, which reminds me why I really didn't like smoking joints. It wasn't until I started looking at reviews, videos etc. that I found I was really missing something which brings me here. I too am waiting on BF for discounted pricing for an "M" to try. Seems there may be a pretty high demand for Dynavap products this weekend. Hope they have a good inventory and I don't miss out!!!!

gpaw56

:wave:@gpaw55, they do have a good inventory, but at the start of their sales, their website crashes from the tremendous amount of traffic. You can also purchase from puffitup.com for the 20%-off + free ship.

Should have said "I hope distributors have a good inventory" ie Puffitup, POTV, etc. that I would purchase from.

Last edited:

asdf420

:wave:@gpaw55, they do have a good inventory, but at the start of their sales, their website crashes from the tremendous amount of traffic. You can also purchase from puffitup.com for the 20%-off + free ship.
Ah, I think they're closer to me as well (SoCal), thanks. So at puffitup, the M will be $40 on Friday the 24th?

Top Bottom